Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
Welcome to the Gran Turismo SPORT Master Car & Track List. This will contain every car and track/location confirmed to be in Gran Turismo SPORT, releasing 2016 on Playstation 4.

1OZtW1X.png

Last Updated - October 29th, 2015 (Far from complete)

Gran Turismo SPORT Car List

Cars with the
NdgQw4m.png
logo next to them indicate the car is new to Gran Turismo SPORT and has not featured in a previous Gran Turismo game.

8741359575_29a6fa4e8a_o.jpg

Alfa Romeo

Alfa Romeo 4C '15
NdgQw4m.png

8742475436_ffc7a5b22e_o.jpg

Audi

Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11
Audi R8 LMS #28 (Audi Sport Team WRT) '15
NdgQw4m.png

9546215006_a66e283d47_o.jpg

Aston Martin

Aston Martin Vantage GT3 '14
NdgQw4m.png

10693327475_56b2ac35a5_o.jpg

Bugatti

Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo
NdgQw4m.png

8742475190_7047315809_o.jpg

Hyundai

Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo
NdgQw4m.png

8742475086_778abc6ef3_o.jpg

Lamborghini

Lamborghini Veneno '13
NdgQw4m.png

10693890644_38b801627a_o.jpg

Mazda

Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo
Mazda Roadster '16
NdgQw4m.png

8741359079_6a7d27434e_o.jpg

Mercedes

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S '15
NdgQw4m.png

------------------------

Sources/citations for cars:

1. GT SPORT Trailer #1 [YouTube]

Notes:

A car/track/location is determined to be confirmed in the game if either

a) Polyphony Digital directly announce them for the specific game or
B) They are seen in an official screenshot or video confirmed to be Gran Turismo SPORT.

Anything else, including cars rumoured for GTS, cars announced non-specifically as coming to a 'future' GT game and cars seen in trailers but without in-game graphics are not listed. Only 100% confirmed cars and tracks.

All cars are assumed to be fully detailed 'premium' models unless otherwise noted.
Thanks for the effort there Samus :)
I suspect you will have a lot work with this thread.

OH. MY. GOD!!! Feels like GT5 hype all over again, when is it releasing? Also, is it just a small part of GT7 or is it the real thing, because PD has never worked on two (serious) games in one year.

OH. MY. GOD!!! Feels like GT5 hype all over again, when is it releasing? Also, is it just a small part of GT7 or is it the real thing, because PD has never worked on two (serious) games in one year.
Beta in "Early" 2016, no confirmed release date. GT Sport is a separate game from GT7, it's not a prologue either and from what we've seen/read so far it looks like it is going to be a full sized GT give or take a few things.

The cars in the GT Sport trailer haven't seen to change much from their GT6 counterparts in terms of quality. I'm curious to see if PD is only going to put a few cars in GT Sport or willy they port every premium car from GT6 into GT Sport. Eh, time will tell I suppose.

I like that there's the new Audi R8 LMS in GT Sport though. :D

What circuit was FIA certified? I know that five was certified but can remember all.
Silverstone
Brands Hatch
Mount Panorama
Nurb?
Monza?
Are you asking what tracks in GT6 are FIA certified in real life?

The 5 you mentioned (yes the Nurb, both GP and Nordschlief are host FIA events), plus:

Leguna Seca
Indianapolis
Suzuka
Fuji
Motegi
Redbull Ring
Spa
Coté d'Azure (Monaco)
Circuit de La Sarthe (Le Mans)

Not all of those tracks are Grade 1 though (ie can host F1 or WEC). The Grade 1 tracks are

Silverstone
Spa
Redbull Ring
Suzuka
Fuji
Monza
Nürb GP
Indianapolis

Monaco and Le Mans are both Grade 2 circuits, but exceptions are made for obvious reasons.

I'm not sure exactly what grade Leguna Seca, Brands Hatch, Bathurst, and Motegi are, but I'm guessing they're all Grade 2 as well.

I believe the Nordschlief is Grade 2 as well.

The other real world tracks which I'm not sure about are Daytona and Tsukuba. I imagine both have some sort of classification, but I've no idea what it is. I'm guessing Daytona is at least 2, possibly 1.

Sort of related, but more just a "wish list" point of mine - there are a handful of Grade 1 facilites left (COTA, Interlagos, Catalunya, Yas Marina, Mugello, maybe Istanbul Park, Paul Ricard) which I wouldn't mind seeing added to the GT franchise...but after that, enough with those kinds of tracks please.

There are dozens upon dozens of other fantastic tracks around the world which, due to safety and/or pit facilities are forced to fly a little under the radar, but are absolutely amazing strips of tarmac. I'm thinking of tracks like Zandvoort, Oulton Park, Cadwell Park, Thruxton, Imola, Zolder, Sachsenring, Saltzbergring, Brno, Road America, Watkins Glen, Sebring, Road Atlanta, CTMP, Atlanta Motorsport Park (or whatever it's called) Mid Ohio, VIR, Likerock, Portimao, Philip Island, Sydney Motorsports Park, Hampton Downs, Manfield, Autopolis, Sugo....

In GT, we don't care about safety, or up to date pit facilities. All we care about is the drive. The tracks I listed are driver's tracks. That's what GT needs more of.

Are you asking what tracks in GT6 are FIA certified in real life?
I already got answer to my question. I mean on track that are certified buy FIA form GT6. That track are Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Suzuka, Month Panorama... They are certified in term of realism and look. Other real life track that are in GT6 need work to be certified, some less (Spa, Fuji, Nurb) some more (Laguna, Indi)...

I hope they won't give out tracks like they did with GT5 prologue. So far they sound good but I would really appreciate a mix of city, originals and just different types. Again, this game may be directly based at FIA with chances of having no originals. I hope to see fully PS4 detailed tracks, not just PS3/2 ports with new trees.

whow many more cars whe have the gran turismo sport?
I'm geussing you're trying to say how many more cars are in GTS and the answer is, we don't know as the full car list hasn't been revealed yet. All we have to go on are the new cars that were seen in the first trailer.

I'm honestly not really hyped at all. I have a very different approach to motorsports than I did in 2013. And that was also way different from 2010.

I am glad to see such a well organized thread about confirmed cars and tracks though. These types of threads pop up once in awhile, but are usually poorly designed or not well maintained.

Keep up the good work @Samus and don't forget to update your thread. :D I'm sure you will have a lot of helpers! Hopefully my media thread can find some more info for you. I dont follow it as closely as I did before the trailer dropped. But if I see any videos from or about GT Sport that may reveal content. I'll be sure to repost it in here. :)

@Samus I was jjst talking in another thread and I just remembered that in one of the older trailers, I think GT5. It was shown to have 2007 model Nascars in the game. However when the game was released. The cars had been deleted and replaced by newer models. You should add this example to the OP, to illustrate that the car list isn't certain until its released.

The thread is fine the way it is. There's no need to put examples of other things in.
No its not.
This will contain every car and track/location confirmed to be in Gran Turismo SPORT

Being on the trailer doesn't confirm those cars, because it did not confirm the 2007 model of nascars that we saw in another trailer for GT5.

Well, until we know otherwise, the cars shown off in the trailer are confirmed to be in the game.

Edit: I'm not sure where you're getting 2007 NASCAR from since the original models shown off were 2008 models.

Last edited:
@Samus I was jjst talking in another thread and I just remembered that in one of the older trailers, I think GT5. It was shown to have 2007 model Nascars in the game. However when the game was released. The cars had been deleted and replaced by newer models. You should add this example to the OP, to illustrate that the car list isn't certain until its released.
it was 2009 models and than when game is out they were update to 2010 models.

That only really happened because GT5 was heavily delayed. Yes sometimes cars in trailers don't appear in the final game but it's very rare.

Back