Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Samus, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Samus

Samus

Not that anyone specifically has yet but remember, this is NOT a wishlist thread. Just for helping me to add to the official lists.

2. I_Cameron_I

I_Cameron_I

Sorry..... I understand.

3. JTB10000

JTB10000

I have a feeling that only FIA certified tracks will be in GTS. Original GT tracks wouldn't quite fit in with the realism they're going for with the game (in response to the Original Locations section in the OP).

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  4. AleksandarSRB

AleksandarSRB

What circuit was FIA certified? I know that five was certified but can remember all.
    Silverstone
    Brands Hatch
    Mount Panorama
    Nurb?
    Monza?

sk8er913 likes this.
  5. cocoflowa

cocoflowa

6. Samus

Samus

They're obviously extremely likely to be included but I'm not adding anything to this list until there is absolute confirmation.

7. Shirrako

Shirrako

Thanks for the effort there Samus :)
    I suspect you will have a lot work with this thread.

sk8er913 and ProjectF like this.
  8. gtracedriver1

gtracedriver1

ProjectF likes this.
  9. JoaoSilva

JoaoSilva

-

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  10. Thom Lee

Thom Lee

Looks like Motorland Aragon

11. Samus

Samus

It is, and it's also real life footage so not relevant.

12. GTHuayra

GTHuayra

OH. MY. GOD!!! Feels like GT5 hype all over again, when is it releasing? Also, is it just a small part of GT7 or is it the real thing, because PD has never worked on two (serious) games in one year.

13. Brutaka

Brutaka

Beta in "Early" 2016, no confirmed release date. GT Sport is a separate game from GT7, it's not a prologue either and from what we've seen/read so far it looks like it is going to be a full sized GT give or take a few things.

14. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

The cars in the GT Sport trailer haven't seen to change much from their GT6 counterparts in terms of quality. I'm curious to see if PD is only going to put a few cars in GT Sport or willy they port every premium car from GT6 into GT Sport. Eh, time will tell I suppose.

I like that there's the new Audi R8 LMS in GT Sport though. :D

15. sems4arsenal

sems4arsenal Premium

Love the Z were getting from SEMA, very good choice.

[​IMG]

also the 3rd person from the left is one of the stunt men for TOP GEAR USA, met him during gtacademy was a top guy. Wonder what is his involvment.

16. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

It's coming to GT on PS4, not confirmed for GT Sport. This is for confirmed cars and tracks for GT Sport.

17. twitcher

twitcher

Are you asking what tracks in GT6 are FIA certified in real life?

The 5 you mentioned (yes the Nurb, both GP and Nordschlief are host FIA events), plus:

Leguna Seca
    Indianapolis
    Suzuka
    Fuji
    Motegi
    Redbull Ring
    Spa
    Coté d'Azure (Monaco)
    Circuit de La Sarthe (Le Mans)

Not all of those tracks are Grade 1 though (ie can host F1 or WEC). The Grade 1 tracks are

Silverstone
    Spa
    Redbull Ring
    Suzuka
    Fuji
    Monza
    Nürb GP
    Indianapolis

Monaco and Le Mans are both Grade 2 circuits, but exceptions are made for obvious reasons.

I'm not sure exactly what grade Leguna Seca, Brands Hatch, Bathurst, and Motegi are, but I'm guessing they're all Grade 2 as well.

I believe the Nordschlief is Grade 2 as well.

The other real world tracks which I'm not sure about are Daytona and Tsukuba. I imagine both have some sort of classification, but I've no idea what it is. I'm guessing Daytona is at least 2, possibly 1.

Sort of related, but more just a "wish list" point of mine - there are a handful of Grade 1 facilites left (COTA, Interlagos, Catalunya, Yas Marina, Mugello, maybe Istanbul Park, Paul Ricard) which I wouldn't mind seeing added to the GT franchise...but after that, enough with those kinds of tracks please.

There are dozens upon dozens of other fantastic tracks around the world which, due to safety and/or pit facilities are forced to fly a little under the radar, but are absolutely amazing strips of tarmac. I'm thinking of tracks like Zandvoort, Oulton Park, Cadwell Park, Thruxton, Imola, Zolder, Sachsenring, Saltzbergring, Brno, Road America, Watkins Glen, Sebring, Road Atlanta, CTMP, Atlanta Motorsport Park (or whatever it's called) Mid Ohio, VIR, Likerock, Portimao, Philip Island, Sydney Motorsports Park, Hampton Downs, Manfield, Autopolis, Sugo....

In GT, we don't care about safety, or up to date pit facilities. All we care about is the drive. The tracks I listed are driver's tracks. That's what GT needs more of.

18. AleksandarSRB

AleksandarSRB

I already got answer to my question. I mean on track that are certified buy FIA form GT6. That track are Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Suzuka, Month Panorama... They are certified in term of realism and look. Other real life track that are in GT6 need work to be certified, some less (Spa, Fuji, Nurb) some more (Laguna, Indi)...

twitcher likes this.
  19. Castrol96

Castrol96

I hope they won't give out tracks like they did with GT5 prologue. So far they sound good but I would really appreciate a mix of city, originals and just different types. Again, this game may be directly based at FIA with chances of having no originals. I hope to see fully PS4 detailed tracks, not just PS3/2 ports with new trees.

VspecZR1GT2RS89 likes this.
  20. Rasmus Munch

Rasmus Munch

What do you mean? If i understand your post, then i must say that GT Sport is comming to PS4.

21. Samus

Samus

He means that the car was merely announced as coming to a future GT title. That is not necessarily GT Sport, it may not arrive until the game that follows GTS.

AleksandarSRB likes this.
  22. joao pinto

joao pinto

whow many more cars whe have the gran turismo sport?

GTRacer22 likes this.
  23. JR98

JR98 Premium

I'm geussing you're trying to say how many more cars are in GTS and the answer is, we don't know as the full car list hasn't been revealed yet. All we have to go on are the new cars that were seen in the first trailer.

24. sk8er913

sk8er913

I'm honestly not really hyped at all. I have a very different approach to motorsports than I did in 2013. And that was also way different from 2010.

I am glad to see such a well organized thread about confirmed cars and tracks though. These types of threads pop up once in awhile, but are usually poorly designed or not well maintained.

Keep up the good work @Samus and don't forget to update your thread. :D I'm sure you will have a lot of helpers! Hopefully my media thread can find some more info for you. I dont follow it as closely as I did before the trailer dropped. But if I see any videos from or about GT Sport that may reveal content. I'll be sure to repost it in here. :)

25. sk8er913

sk8er913

@Samus I was jjst talking in another thread and I just remembered that in one of the older trailers, I think GT5. It was shown to have 2007 model Nascars in the game. However when the game was released. The cars had been deleted and replaced by newer models. You should add this example to the OP, to illustrate that the car list isn't certain until its released.

26. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

The thread is fine the way it is. There's no need to put examples of other things in.

27. sk8er913

sk8er913

No its not.

Being on the trailer doesn't confirm those cars, because it did not confirm the 2007 model of nascars that we saw in another trailer for GT5.

ss3 likes this.
  28. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

Well, until we know otherwise, the cars shown off in the trailer are confirmed to be in the game.

Edit: I'm not sure where you're getting 2007 NASCAR from since the original models shown off were 2008 models.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    sk8er913 likes this.
  29. AleksandarSRB

AleksandarSRB

it was 2009 models and than when game is out they were update to 2010 models.

30. Samus

Samus

That only really happened because GT5 was heavily delayed. Yes sometimes cars in trailers don't appear in the final game but it's very rare.