Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
Love the Z were getting from SEMA, very good choice.

IMG_2527-638x396.jpg

also the 3rd person from the left is one of the stunt men for TOP GEAR USA, met him during gtacademy was a top guy. Wonder what is his involvment.

HAN IS ALIVE !!!! (?

If you look at the recent article on the front page of GTP, there is a picture of pictures on a wall next to a Christmas tree. In the photo farthest to the left, you can see a Jaguar F-Type Coupe.

I saw a full size mock-up of the Faraday ffzero1 concept car at CES Las Vegas this last Friday and commented (to someone who identified himself as a member of it's Development Team) at the show that it's design "style" reminded me of a long list of cars that have been published by PD in Gran Turismo. The Team members eyes got kinda BIG.....:eek:....and when I pressed him on the future plans for the car ..........he said that there will be a "major announcement" forthcoming about this car related to Gran Tursimo. I'll take his comments with a grain of salt, but could this car be coming to the game in the future?

faraday-future-ffzero1-620x413.jpg

Since PD didn't have an official presence at CES I find it unlikely a dev team member would have been there, and you just happened to bump into him.

Also, this isn't the thread to post about speculative cars/tracks.

Since PD didn't have an official presence at CES I find it unlikely a dev team member would have been there, and you just happened to bump into him.

To clarify, I was referring to a member of the Faraday ffzero1 development team who I spoke with in the CES Farady booth.

Also, this isn't the thread to post about speculative cars/tracks.

My apologies. Is there a speculative thread on this subject?

Cheers! 👍

I saw a full size mock-up of the Faraday ffzero1 concept car at CES Las Vegas this last Friday and commented (to someone who identified himself as a member of it's Development Team) at the show that it's design "style" reminded me of a long list of cars that have been published by PD in Gran Turismo. The Team members eyes got kinda BIG.....:eek:....and when I pressed him on the future plans for the car ..........he said that there will be a "major announcement" forthcoming about this car related to Gran Tursimo. I'll take his comments with a grain of salt, but could this car be coming to the game in the future?

View attachment 500295
Looks like a mix between the Lykan HyperSport and Concept 2020.

I'm not sure exactly what grade Leguna Seca, Brands Hatch, Bathurst, and Motegi are, but I'm guessing they're all Grade 2 as well.

I believe the Nordschlief is Grade 2 as well.

The other real world tracks which I'm not sure about are Daytona and Tsukuba. I imagine both have some sort of classification, but I've no idea what it is. I'm guessing Daytona is at least 2, possibly 1.

Here's a link to the official FIA track list with gradings: https://www.fia.com/file/26950/download?token=m-SsZJDC

I don't see a Ferrari on the list? :(

/some day GT will feature a Ferrari F50. Maybe..

This is just a list of the cars we know to be in GTS for sure at the moment. Of course the final game will have more than 11 cars, and there's no reason why Ferrari wouldn't be in as well.

This is just a list of the cars we know to be in GTS for sure at the moment. Of course the final game will have more than 11 cars, and there's no reason why Ferrari wouldn't be in as well.

Let's hope so..

I don't see a Ferrari on the list? :(

/some day GT will feature a Ferrari F50. Maybe..

There are also no cars from Acura, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, Saleen, Scion, Holden, Honda, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Bently, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lotus, Maserati, McLaren, Pagani, Peugeot, Renault or Volkswagen among many others.

Just wait.

Anyone have a idea on what this track could be? Those words in Japanese might be a answer but I can't decipher it.

One thing I wish is the tall structure I circled is the SSR7 bridge therefore the track will be SSR11. But PD will never do this.

21c9soz.jpg

Anyone have a idea on what this track could be? Those words in Japanese might be a answer but I can't decipher it.

One thing I wish is the tall structure I circled is the SSR7 bridge therefore the track will be SSR11. But PD will never do this.

Brands Hatch. It was discussed few months ago.

"Why did you go with 'Sport'"
"I wanted to take a new step"

That's all it says

Back