Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
Help me I do not know how to Delete posta please :confused::confused::confused::indiff:
I've taken the liberty of reporting the posts to clean them up. But for future reference, there is an "Edit" button on all of your posts. Use that instead of double posting.

Actually this photo is not a scape and we have been here before. Watch the last minute of this video and you'll see that this is not a scape.

Got it 👍

What am I supposed be looking at? What have GT6 screens got to do with scapes? I already posted the evidence it is a scape.

What am I supposed be looking at? What have GT6 screens got to do with scapes? I already posted the evidence it is a scape.
If you look closely the photos of the Official screenshot on the website looks better than a In game photo can give you a hint that the Photo of LA Sarthe is from the Gt website and most likely not a scape just a good looking photo just like they did with gt6.
Did you look at my evidence? There is no way all that is done with graphics, even as a bullshot.
Well PD is PD and you know how PD is very unusal when it comes to releaseing a new game.

Last edited:
If you look closely the photos of the Official screenshot on the website looks better than a In game photo can give you a hint that the Photo of LA Sarthe is from the Gt website and most likely not a scape just a good looking photo just like they did with gt6.
Did you look at my evidence? There is no way all that is done with graphics, even as a bullshot. You're going to need to do better to prove it's not a scape than "GT6 bullshots looked a bit better than in-game".

Well PD is PD and you know how PD is very unusal when it comes to releaseing a new game.

What does that even mean in relation to this? No amount of being unusual will create 3D models, textures and lighting that detailed. I'm not saying the track won't be in the game, all I'm saying is that is a scape and ergo not proof it will be.

Last edited:
G65S30

Samus I have noticed something about this picture zoom in you its vert blury but in front of the Vette and the 650S looks like the Mitsubishi VGT it has the back end and rear wing.
https://goo.gl/images/G65S30

Last edited:
Wasn't the Hyundai VGT known to be Gr.1 based on its prototype looks?

It's obviously extremely likely to be a Gr.1 car based on it's looks but we've not had any confirmation of that to date, it's only been seen in it's original form, as a 'stock' VGT. Once they confirm it is in the Gr.1 class I'll note that. :)

Yeeeeaaaah @Obelisk I know something else that's fairly annoying. I wish the AUP was updated, so that when you're responding to the person who just posted something, you weren't allowed to quote, instead use the @insertusernamehere. It gets fairly annoying seeing quotes all over the place too. Right @SlipZtrEm and @Jordan?

People are free to use tags or quotes to respond to people. They both have their uses.

What is annoying is how often people seem to think treating this as a random discussion thread is acceptable, despite repeated comments from both the OP and staff to not do so.

I don't remember on which picture or video I saw that, but most VGT Grp.1 are in double, a normal version and a Grp.1 version. So the list might be already at about 80 vehicles instead of 77.

Organized thread is really organized, keep the great work up @Samus. I guess over the years must have taught you a lot to not include unannounced cars/tracks and whatnot, especially after GT6's master list which got a little over the top. :\

Can not wait to see the final result. :cheers:

Back