Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
Toyota S-FR Racing Concept

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 6,319
Yes! I bet that's what it would go into. I was trying to remember what was below Gr. 4, thought it was just N class.
Afaik there's N200 and N300, not sure of "the rest". :)

Group 4 seems most likely since Group N are stock road cars (except for that odd N Miata which looked the same as a Gr.4 one). Anyway for now it's in the unknown grouping.

Well I think we all know any VGT with high performance is going to be a Gr.1 and the rest Gr.3 but this list is about being factual with confirmation, not about being fast. :)

Why not adding the Lamborghini Huracan & the Lotus 3-eleven to the list @Samus?
Are these photos a good evidence that PD will bring both to the game?View attachment 580954 View attachment 580955
I don't think we can just yet, we haven't seen in-game footage or photos yet of the two cars. Unless Samus is considering doing so.
No, he will not. The cars are a possibility, but there has to be a official GT image featuring both cars to confirm their existance in the game :)

I don't think it's too much to ask to read the OP before posting.

A car/track/location is determined to be confirmed in the game if either

a) Polyphony Digital directly announce them for the specific game or
B) They are seen in an official screenshot or video confirmed to be Gran Turismo SPORT.

Anything else, including cars rumoured for GTS, cars announced non-specifically as coming to a 'future' GT game and cars seen in trailers but without in-game graphics are not listed. Only 100% confirmed cars and tracks.

Whenever anyone does an event the cars that appear are generally speaking the cars you can get ahold of to use. It means nothing towards which are in-game, even if they put some promo numberplates on them as they did at the GT6 party.

Only 140 cars so far?

I hope in november this number has increased.

I'm SO going to miss GT6 huge car list when the online shuts down... :(

Why not adding the Lamborghini Huracan & the Lotus 3-eleven to the list @Samus?
Are these photos a good evidence that PD will bring both to the game?View attachment 580954 View attachment 580955
Read what @Samus keep writing before you post. Good evidence = in-game screenshots. Just a random car outside Copperbox is not evidence. Remember the GT Academy 370Z's? They were there. Does it mean they'll appear in GTS? Probably not.

Most car brands or racing teams have their own original simulators so I guess that's completely pointless.

Just pray or hope that the Ford GT Le Mans will eventually get there as future DLC, but for now this is completely unconfirmed as of now.
Considering how Forza got first dibs on it, it'll be a low chance. Hey we get the Honda NSX though.... I hope.

Back