Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
IMG_6276.PNG
2009 Mitsubishi i-miev

Last edited:
But it's in game.

Not quite, I can't remember what it's called but there is a feature in granturismo sport that shows the history of car manufactures etc that image your seeing is part of that. If you look in the bottom right it says mitsubishi museum which will take you to the rest of Mitsubishi's car history etc. The car itself is not in game in a gameplay form until proven otherwise.

List now updated to 138 cars total.

Fun fact: this is the first GT (so far) where a Japanese manufacturer doesn't have the most cars. Dodge and Peugeot are tied with eight cars apiece*. Four of Dodge's are variations on the Tomahawk, while Peugeot only uses two slots for its VGT — three for PD-designed RCZs, though.

* - If PD combines Mercedes-AMG and Mercedes-Benz (they're listed separately in some other games), then that'll have nine, and thus will have the largest offering.

Fun fact: this is the first GT (so far) where a Japanese manufacturer doesn't have the most cars. Dodge and Peugeot are tied with eight cars apiece*. Four of Dodge's are variations on the Tomahawk, while Peugeot only uses two slots for its VGT — three for PD-designed RCZs, though.

For years, people complained about Nissan having the majority. Now it's post-FCA Dodge.

Be careful what you wish for, people! :lol:

All the cars available in this build with video of brand central : http://www.pcgames.de/Gran-Turismo-...islang-angekuendigten-Autos-im-Video-1234533/

Video shows that the Peugeot Vision GT Gr.3 is gone from the list. Now that makes me wonder if the car has been removed from the class or that it has been removed temporary because it was the only VisionGT within Gr.3 class that didn't seem ready?

Beachtet bitte, dass diese Videos nur die Autos zeigen, die in der von uns angespielten Version enthalten waren. Bei Polyphony sagte man uns, dass im fertigen Spiel noch mehr Fahrzeuge zur Auswahl stehen werden.

Rougly translated:
Please be aware that we only show the cars that were available in our preview version. PD has told us that more cars will be available in the full version.

So how many cars are there actually available in the preview? Haven't counted them :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Because it represents far less diversity than not just any GT game that's come before, but also the two other big racing games that will be launching within a few weeks of it? That's my guess about what that comment means.

It is less diverse, but I can't see why the average reviewer will give the game a bad review because of over 150 cars?

Back