Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
Just noted another car name popping up in the Australian pre-order edition for GT Sport at JB Hi Fi - Peugeot RCZ Grp.B Rally Car (source: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/ps4/gran-turismo-sport/963449/)

Additionally, have also noted some other cars popping up in the pre-order from EB Games - Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car and Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car (source: https://ebgames.com.au/ps4-212775-Gran-Turismo-Sport-Standard-Plus-Edition-PlayStation-4).

Haven't seen any photos of them though.

Last edited:
brands.png

Well, considering the presentation, we may assume there will be at least one RUF, Suzuki, Cadillac, Maserati and Citröen. Btw I Can't Recognize the manufacturer next to Alfa Romeo. XD

Edit:
Its Alpine

Last edited:
Not a wishlist folks.

Just noted another car name popping up in the Australian pre-order edition for GT Sport at JB Hi Fi - Peugeot RCZ Grp.B Rally Car (source: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/ps4/gran-turismo-sport/963449/)

Additionally, have also noted some other cars popping up in the pre-order from EB Games - Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car and Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car (source: https://ebgames.com.au/ps4-212775-Gran-Turismo-Sport-Standard-Plus-Edition-PlayStation-4).

Haven't seen any photos of them though.

Added those, thanks.

Hey @Samus, just a quick heads-up: you have a VW in your 'Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Final Edition Group B Rally Car' photo link.

Yeah thanks guys, I was planning to sort all the photos out later today if I have the time. I know some are wrong and many still missing.

Yeah thanks guys, I was planning to sort all the photos out later today if I have the time. I know some are wrong and many still missing.

Fair enough, and sorry @dacc10 didn't check the last few pages out of sheer laziness :)

No problem, this forum has been crazy in the last few days, it would probably pass unnoticed between all this. :lol:

In a few days he will probably have to edit the list again, if we get any new appearances at Nurburgring 24h.

I can't believe the amount of content released in just a few days!

Also, I might have seen the Concept 2020 Fire Knight in a teaser. I'll see if I can find it.

No problem, this forum has been crazy in the last few days, it would probably pass unnoticed between all this. :lol:

In a few days he will probably have to edit the list again, if we get any new appearances at Nurburgring 24h.

Aye, and E3 soon!

I feel bad for @Samus haha

If the presentation's brand list corresponds to the final list, it would be great in the sense that RUF may finally have the first super premium car in GT series. Nonetheless, I hope Kaz is not going to forget Koenigsegg !

Last edited:
I guess all manufacturers will have at least 5 cars. Since GTS is a game about representing manufacturers, this means that you will be racing in all groups using a single manufacturer.

That won't be possible for all brands. Take Bugatti as an example. They only have what, maybe 2 or 3 cars to fit in the game without duplicate models in the same categorie. That Bugatti VGT that we already saw (Gr1), maybe this exact same car could be "nerfed" so it would compete in Gr3 (or an hypothetical Gr2), and then a Veyron and/or Chiron for the N-series. For Gr4 they would have to make some miracle, reducing the power and the weight of the car, etc. A bugatti Group B Rally car? That would be funny.
This will probably apply to many other brands, so you will have brands with very few cars (like Bugatti and Alpine), and other with 5, 6 or even more.

My guess is, some cars will have some customization kits/mods similar to The Crew (racing mod, rally mod, etc.). The best example of something like this is the Evo X, which we already saw with a Gr.4 specification, Gr.3 full racecar specification and the Gr.B rally car specification. Hopefully they won't count that as multiple cars, and just count it as one which can be upgraded to meet set specification...

I am very curious to see how the Vision GT cars are going to be worked into the racing classes. I was really impressed with the FT-1, the Volkswagen Gr. 3 and the pictures of the Volkswagen Gr. B Rally car. I did not like the Peugeot, however, as I felt that was out of place compared to the other VGT/Gr. 3 race cars. The Lexus Vision GT will probably be Gr. 3, but I do not know about the rest of the cars, such as the Infiniti, Nissan and Mercedes. Could there be race versions of these cars and moved up to Gr. 1 or something else?

This is my guess:
Mercedes VGT Racing Series as a Gr.3 (the road version in the N-series); BMW VGT - Gr.3; Mitsubishi VGT - Gr.B Rally car; no idea about the Nissan, maybe N-series; the Aston Martin probably a N-series fighting against the Laferrari, unless it gets a wing or something just like the Peugeot, becoming a Gr.3 car; Subaru VGT - Gr.B Rally car; not sure about the Chevy Chaparral... they would need to nerf that a lot to be a Gr.1; Infinity is just like the Nissan, probably a N-series but could get a new wing to look more like a Gr.3; MINI VGT - Gr.B Rally car; Lexus Vgt - Gr.3.
But we don't really know which ones will be featuring in the new game...

This is my guess:
Mercedes VGT Racing Series as a Gr.3 (the road version in the N-series); BMW VGT - Gr.3; Mitsubishi VGT - Gr.B Rally car; no idea about the Nissan, maybe N-series; the Aston Martin probably a N-series fighting against the Laferrari, unless it gets a wing or something just like the Peugeot, becoming a Gr.3 car; Subaru VGT - Gr.B Rally car; not sure about the Chevy Chaparral... they would need to nerf that a lot to be a Gr.1; Infinity is just like the Nissan, probably a N-series but could get a new wing to look more like a Gr.3; MINI VGT - Gr.B Rally car; Lexus Vgt - Gr.3.
But we don't really know which ones will be featuring in the new game...

I was figuring the MINI VGT would be Gr. B Rally Car, as well. I know that we do not know yet, but on the Vision GT page of the main Gran Turismo website, it labels as all the VGT cars will be in GT Sport. http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/vgt/. Things can change and these additions may not be definite, since most of the cars have had not screenshots or gameplay footage yet, but still worth noting. Plus, I know GT Sport is a cross between fantasy and reality, but would manufacturers want two models from their same brand competing against each other? Would manufacturers want their VGT beating their own real-life based model car? Maybe awkward promotion to the public and enthusiasts.

Are they adding any new GT500 cars? The new Nissan GT500? The new Honda NSX-GT GT500? The new Lexus RCF GT500?will they be adding these? Answer anyone

Back