Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
ss3
Ive been wondering how they were going to race against each other and still be fair.
But the one car I dont agree with is the 4C that I think should be at least n300 or n400
I expect we'll see a few anomalies in the list.
Probably adjusted where needed more around performance that just straight HP figures, particularly for the lighter cars.

I had a quick look back at the Copperbox reveal.
Tranlator-san basically says, 'In the group N class, it will include N500 with 500 HP, N300, N200, and so on'.

Not sure how that equates to the S-FR Racing car either.
N400?
They must have screwed on a supercharger and a couple of turbos.
That thing must be like a rocket sled. :lol:

I expect we'll see a few anomalies in the list.
Probably adjusted where needed more around performance that just straight HP figures, particularly for the lighter cars.

I had a quick look back at the Copperbox reveal.
Tranlator-san basically says, 'In the group N class, it will include N500 with 500 HP, N300, N200, and so on'.

Not sure how that equates to the S-FR Racing car either.
N400?
They must have screwed on a supercharger and a couple of turbos.
That thing must be like a rocket sled. :lol:
The Alfa still confused me on why it is against other 200hp cars it's 0-60 is 4.1 seconds and could most likely beat the others it's against that's why I think it should be higher

Here's the clip.

Great driving!

One thing I have noticed in all of these videos, is when following a car, they seem to follow a very natural range of motion. Such as when you were chasing the Austin Yellow M4 for the lead in the last half of the course. Under turn-in you can really see the rear of the car sway out and follow a slightly different path than the front tires, and under braking you can see it lean up on to its front tires. Having spent 2 days driving the M2, M3, and M4 at The Thermal Club circuit in California last spring I can say that I am really impressed with how similar this car looks driving in the video as it did in real life. I can't wait to have a go!

@Samus

Thought I'ld drop by after 'PSX 2016' and see how things were going here at GTP.
Unfortunately very few videos from the event show us much in the way of menu exploration.
But one video does go through a good number of the Gr.N cars on the latest build.

I note there are two cars (*) listed in your 'Unknown Group' section classed as N400 in the video.

I'm unsure if you're looking at breaking down your Gr.N list.
But here's the list of Gr.N cars shown in the clip.

N100
Toyota S-FR '15
Mazda Roadster S (ND) '15
N200
Toyota 86 GT '15
Peugeot 208 GTI by Peugeot Sport '14
Volkswagen Golf Vll GTI '14
Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition '14
N300
Ford Focus ST '15
Lotus Evora '09
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15
Subaru WRX STI Type S '14
Audi TTS Coupe '14
N400
Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG 4MATIC '13
Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback '15
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S '15
BMW M4 Coupe '14
BMW M4 Safety Car *
Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16 *
Lexus RC F '14

It's a shame more people didn't spend some time recording the car lists from each category. :irked:
Here's the clip.

Wow I'm surprised that Mustang didn't run over anyone. Also, that Mustang seemed to have a lot of body roll. Like, someone took the shocks out and cut the sway bars in half.

With spoiler kit or without?
GTSport_Race_Willow_Springs_Big_Willow_03_1463670251.jpg

As @dacc10 answered for me, I thought of this one. I thought I had a picture of it on the car selection screen where it said N200, but turned out I didn't.
IMG_7401.JPG

Tried googling with no luck there either, must have seen it in a gameplay recording on youtube, then. I came across this image again though; seems like the N200 Miata I meant is N200 in Group 4.

Do you think there should be a list of what cars are in each group that can get updated as new media comes? I think it'd be nice to have.

Yeah I agree. Since the Miata is N100 in the N-series and N200 in Group 4 it'd be nice to know exactly which cars are in what group and "undergroup".

Do you think there should be a list of what cars are in each group that can get updated as new media comes? I think it'd be nice to have.
That's literally what the 3rd post in this thread is...

GTSport_Race_Willow_Springs_Big_Willow_03_1463670251.jpg

As @dacc10 answered for me, I thought of this one. I thought I had a picture of it on the car selection screen where it said N200, but turned out I didn't.
View attachment 612634
Tried googling with no luck there either, must have seen it in a gameplay recording on youtube, then. I came across this image again though; seems like the N200 Miata I meant is N200 in Group 4.

N200.png

Here you go.

Cheers :cheers: it's a little weird though. It only says N200 and not Group 4 at all.

The thing then becomes, does the car count rise with each iteration of the N class to Gr.4, Gr.B, Gr.3.

What do you mean? If the Subaru WRX with it's base model (road version), Gr.4, Gr.3 and Gr.B count as a total of 4 cars? If this is your question, I'd say Yes. Each of those cars have a completely different interior from each other I believe, so that makes me believe they count as individual cars, since they have a lot more differences than a little body kit. The ideal though, would be you buying the base car, and then buy the race spec you want, counting only as one car from the list with 3 or 4 subversions (atleast with these fictitional race cars). But this is wishfull thinking.

What other N-Series groups do you think there're going to be? I think someone else already was able to gleam from a video from PSX the N-groups for some cars, but I was wondering what other groups there may be? I think a clear one could be an N700 for the Ferrari LaFerrari, the Aston Martin One-77, and the Lamborghini Veneno. I also think that the Mk.VI Camaro could be in the N400 class since it was seen alongside the Aston Martin Vantage S, which was seen in that class according to that menu navigation that passed over it.

The thing then becomes, does the car count rise with each iteration of the N class to Gr.4, Gr.B, Gr.3.
I expect yes.
The factory sells them as such.
Maybe not Subaru, but Ford, Aston Martin, AMG, you buy a road (GroupN), GT4, and GT3 version of the same car, (mustang, Vantage, SLS)

Yet again:

This isn't a general chat thread or wishlist guys, it's used for confirmations of cars (as outlined in the first post):

uF9fBk0.png

I expect yes.
The factory sells them as such.
Maybe not Subaru, but Ford, Aston Martin, AMG, you buy a road (GroupN), GT4, and GT3 version of the same car, (mustang, Vantage, SLS)

Please refer to @SlipZtrEm's quote, this isn't a general thread chat, only a confirmation thread of cars and tracks in GTSport.

...:indiff: Maybe someone ought to open up a Cars & Tracks general discussion thread. Someone dedicated, unlike me, obviously. Tired of clicking this thread hoping to see a new car confirmation only to run into an unrelated banter.

Someone just do it and don't quote it..:yuck: afraid a mod will lock it? Is that why noone has the guts to do it? :P

Willow Springs Horseshoe Mile

Shouldn't that be "Horse Thief Mile"?

I also count 92 cars, not 93...

Last edited:
Back