Gran Turismo Sport Now Officially Supports the Fanatec CSL Elite PS4

I thing of my own discovery. Just trying Rayeski settings below.

Rayeski, thanks by the way!

Have verified that only one in game setting keeps reverting to a different value. In game FFMT setting resets to 2 instead of 6. FFS remains at 8.

Thanks to all for the advice to recheck these.

What are these?? FFMT & FFS ????? Sorry???

I thing of my own discovery. Just trying Rayeski settings below.

Rayeski, thanks by the way!

Have verified that only one in game setting keeps reverting to a different value. In game FFMT setting resets to 2 instead of 6. FFS remains at 8.

Thanks to all for the advice to recheck these.

FFB Max Torque setting issue will be fixed in the next update on April 9th! Was confirmed by a PD dev on the official PS forums.

I have the fanatec elite cls ps4. What I miss is the feedback when I hit the wall.Also when I drive over grass no repond in the steer, only when I drive over curbstone I get feedback. I tried different settings but no result so far. Any advice is welcome.

Hey guys, I have one question, which couldn´t be answered to me by google, Fanatec FAQs or others.
I have the CSL Elite (v1) Wheel Base, combined with BMW GT2 Wheel and ClubSport v3 pedals.

Is there any possibility to connect the wheel to the PS4, based on the native support of GT Sport?
I don´t want to buy the official PS4 version of the wheel base...

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, I have one question, which couldn´t be answered to me by google, Fanatec FAQs or others.
I have the CSL Elite (v1) Wheel Base, combined with BMW GT2 Wheel and ClubSport v3 pedals.

Is there any possibility to connect the wheel to the PS4, based on the native support of GT Sport?
I don´t want to buy the official PS4 version of the wheel base...

Thanks in advance!
You ve got a sure way...
Drive Hub...

Okay thanks for the hint. But this are 100 bugs again :-(

Is there no chance from software side?
The DriveHub works very well, I haven't noticed any difference using my Fanatec wheel with the PS4 via the DriveHub compared to using the same wheel natively on an Xbox. You can choose to have your wheel appear to the game as either a G29 or a CSL Elite.

The DriveHub works very well, I haven't noticed any difference using my Fanatec wheel with the PS4 via the DriveHub compared to using the same wheel natively on an Xbox. You can choose to have your wheel appear to the game as either a G29 or a CSL Elite.

As for the bold and underlined part.. exactly for me.. with the PS4!(got my a TH8A shifter too, connected, that is the reason for using Drive Hub...)

Back