Gran Turismo Sport transfer to Gran Turismo 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all I need to do is hook up my PS2 and show you my garage data, all you would see is a couple hundred cars and millions in credits. But back to Gt7 and it's moronic and pathetic intro and guides made for 5 year olds "Here is you garage, here is the cafe, here buy a used subcompact to race at 30 miles an hour, isn't that fun?" So just to please you all I leveled up to a ferrari with its nonsensical game play, did the first licence set with its .100 of a second differences. How could this be more boring?
Then do us all a favor and play something else. 👌

So all I need to do is hook up my PS2 and show you my garage data, all you would see is a couple hundred cars and millions in credits.
Which would show that you have a couple of hundred cars and millions in credits.

Not sure why that's relevant. I've got similar save files for GT3 and GT4, and I didn't transfer anything from GT1 or GT2, because that's not possible.

I've no idea how you'd even come to the conclusion you could transfer a garage of 600+ different cars from GT2 into GT3 which only had 180 different cars. I mean... it'd be cool to play with a Vector W8 or Renault Espace F1 in GT3, but they just aren't in the game.

I NEVER SAID PS2 CARDS WORK ON PS1,
Yes, that's what I've been telling you.

It is not.

PS1 memory cards can only be used on PS1 games, even when playing them on a PS2 (or a PS3, which you can also do); these games stored files as "blocks", with each card split up into 12 blocks. No matter how little data you saved, it would save as a block.

PS2 memory cards can only be used on PS2 games (even when playing them on a PS3, which you can also do); these games stored files as data and you could save as many files as you wanted from as many games as you wanted so long as you didn't exceed the 8MB card size limit (some aftermarket cards were larger).

GT3 on PS2 cannot and will not read GT1 or GT2 data from a PS1 memory card.

Apparently you like to not read links before posting them.

Just as the GTPlanet link you posted directly refuted your claim that you could transfer garage data from one game to the next, this Wiki link you've posted makes no mention of transferring garage data from one game to the next. Trade functions only operate within the same game; you could trade GT2 garage cars to another GT2 garage, GT5 garage cars to another GT5 garage, and GT PSP garage cars to another GT PSP garage.

You have never been able to trade GT1 garage cars to a GT2 garage, or GT2 garage cars to a GT3 garage, or any GT game garage cars to any different GT game.

For some reason you're remembering something wrongly and getting foot-stampingly, capital letter cross about how right you are... without checking that you are. Had you checked you'd discover that you aren't.
Oh god , PS1 cards can be used on PS2, PS2 cards can't be used on PS1.

I NEVER SAID PS2 CARDS WORK ON PS1,
Nor did I say you did.
Oh god , PS1 cards can be used on PS2, PS2 cards can't be used on PS1.
Yes, as I just said, and you just quoted me saying.

PS1 cards can be used on PS2 (and PS3) for PS1 games but are unreadable by PS2 (and PS3) games.

All of this rubbish would be easily ended by you just trying to do the thing you say you can do, and realising you can't and your memory of doing it is flawed.

Of course instead of doing that you're now being needlessly abusive.

Last edited:
That you don't allow account deletion is HILARIOUS! Oh I always love emo boys like you crying. Don't hurt your hair!
I mean... you're currently having a prolonged tantrum, with homophobic abuse, over having correct information patiently and politely explained to you correcting a misconception you hold due to remembering something wrong but which you refuse to check in any way.

🤷‍♂️

Edit: Huh. Weird that someone would go so hard on being this dreadful to people they've never met over something they're objectively wrong about and have provided their own evidence against but can't bear to do the one thing that would allow them to check, rather than admit the slightest possibility their memory might be faulty.

Absolutely unhinged.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back