Gran Turismo Sport - Trophies List - Tips and Tricks

Switzerland
Bern
akz24
Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Acquired all Gran Turismo Sport trophies!
  • Certified Genius (Gold): Matched Ayrton Senna’s record of 65 pole positions
  • Record Number of Races (Gold): Matched Rubens Barrichello’s record of 322 F1 races
  • Record Number of Wins (Gold): Matched Michael Schumacher’s record of 91 F1 victories
  • Ultimate Driver (Gold): Reached Level 50
  • Finale (Silver): Unlocked the Ending Movie
  • Legendary Driver (Silver): Reached Level 40
  • No Longer a Novice (Silver): Earned Gold in all Driving School challenges
  • Tactical King (Silver): Earned Gold in all Circuit Experiences
  • A Promise of Greatness (Bronze): Completed any Driving School challenge at least one second faster than the Gold time
  • Collection 10 (Bronze): Acquired a total of 10 cars
  • Decent Drifter (Bronze): Earned a total of 100,000 Drift Points
  • Endurance Racer (Bronze): Drove for a total of 24 hours
  • Experienced Driver (Bronze): Drove for a total of 62.5 miles (approx. 100km)
  • First Victory! (Bronze): Recorded your first ever victory!
  • Globetrotter (Bronze): Earned Bronze in all Circuit Experiences
  • King of the Ovals (Bronze): Drove a total of 500 miles (approx. 806km) on oval tracks
  • Master of Manners (Bronze): Unlocked Sport Mode after Completing all Racing Etiquette Lessons.
  • My First Car (Bronze): Bought your first car
  • Newbie Driver (Bronze): Reached Level 15
  • Novice Drifter (Bronze): Earned a total of 1,000 Drift Points
  • One Lap Wonder (Bronze): Earned Gold in all One-lap challenges in Mission Challenge
  • Pylon King (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Pylon challenges in Mission Challenge
  • Relentless Chaser (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Catch Up challenges in Mission Challenge
  • Right on Time (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Time Rallies in Mission Challenge
  • Rival Crusher (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Mission Challenge races
  • Route 66 Racer (Bronze): Drove for a total of 2,451 miles (approx. 3,945km), the length of the USA’s famous Route 66
  • Run, Run, Run! (Bronze): Earned your first Daily Workout
  • Souvenir from Le Mans (Bronze): Took a Scapes shot featuring the Circuit de la Sarthe and the Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest)
  • Souvenir from the Nürburgring (Bronze): Took a Scapes shot featuring the Nürburgring and a BMW Gr.3 car
  • Speed Demon (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Speed challenges in Mission Challenge
  • Speed King (Bronze): Recorded a speed of 187 mph (approx. 300km/h)
  • Super Rallier (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Special Rallies in Mission Challenge
  • Talent Discovered (Bronze): Earned Bronze in all Driving School challenges
  • The Charm of Customization (Bronze): Showed off your first car customized with the Livery Editor
  • The Real Sector King (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Sector King challenges in Mission Challenge
  • Top Photographer (Bronze): Took 100 or more Scapes shots or race photos
  • Top-Drawer (Bronze): Drifter Earned a total of 1,000,000 Drift Points
  • Tuning Addict (Bronze): Fully tuned a car for the first time using Mileage Points.
  • Veteran Driver (Bronze): Reached Level 25
  • Welcome to the Nordschleife (Bronze): Completed your first lap of the Nürburgring Nordschleife

A Promise of Greatness (Bronze)
I did this one on challenge 48 which is pretty easy to be 1 second faster then gold time.

Are these Sports Mode only trophies? If so. they'll probably be the most difficult to get.
  • Record Number of Races (Gold): Matched Rubens Barrichello’s record of 322 F1 races
  • Record Number of Wins (Gold): Matched Michael Schumacher’s record of 91 F1 victories

Last edited:
A Promise of Greatness (Bronze)
I did this one on challenge 48 which is pretty easy to be 1 second faster then gold time.

Are these Sports Mode only trophies? If so. they'll probably be the most difficult to get.

I don't know, I hope not....but I think it would be too easy if you can make it also in the arcade mode

Unfortunately, those golds are Sport mode only, which sucks big time. I really hope they will add some single player events that will allow us to do those achievements without going through frustration in online mode :)

To accomplish the 1,000,000 drift trophy I simply went to the Windmill level (forward) in the Audi rally car. I got roughly 14,000 (sometimes more, sometimes less) points each time and could do it twice in about 70 seconds or so. It took me about 45 minutes to complete today.

Those sport more wins and pole positions are what bother me.......

Jerome

Someone here should do 91 f1 victories in arcade just to make sure

No need, I already tried doing arcade and custom races, it only works in online mode. However, the 'First Victory' trophy you can earn in Arcade mode.

Jerome

You can do the 100 pictures in about 20 minutes (or less?). Just pick a scene, a car go to the camera tab and snap a pic. Hit O and don't save, then hit the camera button again. Easy.

I did a quick test on XP for a custom race and while you do get more credit for longer races, it's best to do just 2 cars for the race as you get more for 2nd place. That is, if you plan on rubber banding your way to level 50 *pleads the 5th*

Jerome

Last edited:
But not impossible; Blue3Angel_s has got all three.

I got my Certified Genius trophy last night. All it took was a top 10 leaderboard time and a whole lot of patience and praying those ahead of me don't race :lol: I still thinks it's ridiculous to ask everyone to complete it. Just 48 more wins and like 200 something races left, then I can rubber band my way to level 50.

Speaking of, I'm doing a test run at Northern Isle in a GT-R against one AI car on Pro with full assists and the option to reset the car, that should also get me some mileage points too over the next 8 hours. I read somewhere that a 24 hour race gives you like 100,000 XP. My first test, I didn't use the car reset option and didn't get any mileage cause the driver assist didn't know how to put the car in reverse when it t-boned into a wall >_<

Jerome

To achieve welcome to the nordschleife trophy is easy, if you open the track as an award in the game then go to the arcade mode and choose time attack nordschleife track and finish 1 lap then you will get the trophy.

Note: you cant get this trophy in career mode.

Last edited:
Here are my notes on grinding up to level 50. Long story short, it's gonna take FOREVER. As a reference, I'm on level 34 and I need 25,000 XP to get to 35, IIRC.

- ARCADE MODE 24 HOUR RACE 'CUSTOM RACE' CONFIGURATION -

::CONTROLLER SETUP::
DS4 with a rubber band around the gas and one on the left stick pointing to the right (to ride the wall the entire race preventing messups the auto-drive can't fix).

::CAR::
McLaren Ultimate VGT (Anything super fast, more laps = more mileage points!)

::TRACK::
Blue Moon Bay Speedway (I think this is the best track for this because of the long straights that let you get your speed up, resulting in more mileage)

::DRIVING OPTIONS::
Transmission - Automatic
Front Tires - Racing Super Soft
Rear Tires - Racing Super Soft
Traction Control - 0
Assist Preset Selection - Custom
Auto-Drive - Brake & Steering
Driving Line Assist - Off
Brake Indicator - Off
Active Stability Management (ASM) - Off
Countersteering Assist - Weak
ABS - Default

::RACE SETUP::
Race Type - Endurance
No. Of Laps - N/A
Time Limit - 24 Hours
No. Of Cars - 2
Starting Grid - 2
Start Type - Rolling Start
Rolling Start Interval - 82ft.
Boost - None
Slipstream Strength - Real
Mechanical Damage - None
Tire Wear - Off
Fuel Consumption - Off
Grip Reduction On Wet/Track/Teck Edge - Low
Opponent Category - One-Make
Opponent Difficulty - Professional
Shortcut Penalty - None
Wall Collision Penalty - None
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision - On
Replace Car At Course Out - On
Flag Rules - Off

- 24 HOUR RACE REWARDS -

::MONEY::
$1,410,000

::MILEAGE POINTS::
31,210 Mileage Points @ 21.67 Mileage Points Per Minute

::EXPERIENCE POINTS::

In no way does it seem possible to get all the starts filled in on the difficulty. The only ones that make a difference are:
1) AI Difficulty
2) Boost
3) Starting Position

You get more guaranteed XP with just 2 cars in the race since I'll be getting last. I may try the Tomahawk for the race when I unlock it (which may yield more completed laps thus more mileage pts.), but its the McLaren for now.

Lastly, you get very close to the same proportion of XP, Money and Mileage no matter if its a 6 hour, 12 or 24 hour Enduro. So it may pay off to run 12 enduros when you are at work, for example.

HTH!

EDIT: And I just got gifted the Dodge SRT Tomahawk X VGT car today :lol: So I'm doing another race to see what the Mileage Points will be.

EDIT 2: I didn't have the left stick pushed far enough to the right so the car was spinning in circles for hours I guess, haha. I'll try again and see what mileage I get.

Jerome

Last edited:
For the Poles & Wins trophies, the easiest way Ive seen is dependant on your skill level, but still... purposely tanking your DR/SR so you can race against the low level trash.

Set a blistering lap time in qually each week for sport mode, then start on pole every race because you're 2 seconds faster, and eventually when you get upto driver rating A and the races start becoming trickier, and you start getting less pole positions because of wheel user try hards... Just purposely get DQ'd and purposely **** up races until it resets you to D/E

Then repeat.

Easy way to get to 65 quickly, i'm already at about 45 poles, and 40 wins.

Actual 322 race finishes will just come over time naturally.

For the Poles & Wins trophies, the easiest way Ive seen is dependant on your skill level, but still... purposely tanking your DR/SR so you can race against the low level trash.

Set a blistering lap time in qually each week for sport mode, then start on pole every race because you're 2 seconds faster, and eventually when you get upto driver rating A and the races start becoming trickier, and you start getting less pole positions because of wheel user try hards... Just purposely get DQ'd and purposely **** up races until it resets you to D/E

Then repeat.

Easy way to get to 65 quickly, i'm already at about 45 poles, and 40 wins.

Actual 322 race finishes will just come over time naturally.

Thats one way to do it buddy, but I don't want to build up a bad rep online. Like you said though, the races (and hopefully wins too) will come eventually. Sooner for you tho ;)

Jerome

Back