Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.17 Now Available; Brings Audi Vision GTs, Steering and Sound Fixes

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 51 comments
  • 10,517 views
If this is the Amateur hour VGT series its the alsace, monza and kyoto 7-8 lappers.

These are fairly elementary anyway.

I got gold with a Golf Infiniti and an Iso... and I wasnt stressed at all. The Audi would be overkill.
 
I'm still expecting a patch that corrects the high (loud) volume of the transmission whine in some cars, it should be adjusted according to the vehicle and not be the same for everyone..
You can adjust trans and tire squeal sounds in the options. Not sure if you have done that yet or not.
 
...aaand we got another useless VGT car. And the mess in Gr.X grows and grows. They really should create new groups - to classify the concept cars more precisely and to let the classic race cars compete in proper races. And then place that stupid SF-R concept in one of the concept groups... or classify it as a race car - whatever (because that thing ruins every N300/N400 lobby).

For the Audi VGT... I certainly won't spend my credits on it.
 
You can adjust trans and tire squeal sounds in the options. Not sure if you have done that yet or not.
It barely changes it at all
 
That would be a mistake - currently my favorite two cars in the game. Great fun to drive and loving custom one make races with them.

CJ
Sooner or later I'll win it in daily mileage anyways. No reason to waste credits on another car I don't like and won't drive often. Besides that I absolutely dislike todays Audis and their design language.
 
I'm still expecting a patch that corrects the high (loud) volume of the transmission whine in some cars, it should be adjusted according to the vehicle and not be the same for everyone..
I don't know why every race car has this (Some race cars don't have it IRL.)
 
I use the DS4 with Motion Steering at Home..

any one else notice much less control since the Patch?
I used to be able to grind on Blue Moon Bay and get clean race bonus.
Now I'm struggling to even get a clean lap with out hitting the walls.
Tilting the controller isn't as responsive as it was pre Update.

I've tried all the different Controller sensitivity settings
I still cant make it 12 laps with out smacking a wall.

Something seems to got buggered.?? anyone else??
 
You know you can adjust transmission sound right? It's in the options menu. You can adjust engine sound, opponent sound, tire sounds, transmission sound, and wind sound. I have tire and engine sound cranked, opponents at minimum, and transmission down a bit too. Sounds a lot better to me that way.
Yes, i know, but have nothing to do with what i said and is far from correcting the problem..

You can adjust trans and tire squeal sounds in the options. Not sure if you have done that yet or not.
This is far from the solution to a chronic problem of the GT Sport of the transmission noise (whine) in the race cars being the same, including the high volume in the great majority of the race cars.
In real life, in some cars the noise is very high, in others not, GT Sport could try to be a little more realistic about it..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember exactly. Look in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th level of GT League. It's the last event of one of these leagues.
I'm still unable to find a race in Gt league for the grx Audi.
 
The Audi isn't showing up on searches when trying to select a specific car.
 
627ED721-8DF9-42D6-948B-2A189CFCA4C6.jpeg
Only managed to sneak one pic, but here it is in Rome!
Apparently the main man Kaz himself was on the passenger seat as well!
 
Amatuer League, Vision Gran Turismo Trophy, next to J-Sports.
It says gr x but will only let you use the gr 1. The gr x one don't show up to pick. I may be wrong tho I'll have to check tomorrow
 
Back