Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.17 Now Available; Brings Audi Vision GTs, Steering and Sound Fixes

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Apr 9, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Zuriel

Zuriel

3. TotosaLoko

TotosaLoko

I'm still expecting a patch that corrects the high (loud) volume of the transmission whine in some cars, it should be adjusted according to the vehicle and not be the same for everyone..

spidermonkey, Keithdoom and J.D like this.
  4. SuperKlonoaGT

SuperKlonoaGT

...I'm surprised they haven't yet implemented a custom playlist option for the in-game BGM. =/

5. SCPH1000

SCPH1000 Premium

Delete

6. Victoria H

Victoria H

Sadly i don't have 1 million cr. right now. Wish they had a time trial event where we could get the VGTs for free at the release week, like in GT 6.

Time to go to Blue Moon Bay, I guess...

7. jagenigma

jagenigma

You still have the option of using spotify.

8. Guffaluff

Guffaluff

This. The game automaticly turns off the in game music once you start playing on Spotify. Then just control it from your phone, works like a charm :)

9. SuperKlonoaGT

SuperKlonoaGT

Yeah, main problem with that, though, is that Daiki Kasho's music isn't on Spotify, let alone anywhere else. Plus some of the menu BGM kinda sucks. So it boggles my mind that such a simple feature is not yet in Sport when it was in the previous four GT games.

*sighs and tries tweeting to Kaz again*

10. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

This exactly. Meanwhile gaining credits in this game is miserable. Don’t feel like using tricks to obtain credits, don’t like Sport mode, and the methods I enjoy don’t generate peanuts. There are some neat cars to get, but no fun way to earn them. Then again, there’s really not many places to use them anyway. The game still needs more tracks desperately.

jaytmtb, The Cake, torque99 and 2 others like this.
  11. HarlemG27

HarlemG27

I heard of car manufacturers being funny with licenses... But you have to respect a game developer who can get those same execs to make bespoke models for their GAME/Sim. PD for the win

12. z71L28

z71L28

So glad they made a hybrid version! Don't care one bit for the full electric. I have not been on sport since Taskuba, did a few laps for a couple of hours and that was it. I support VGT and I like this Audi but I will not start up GT till they add another real world circuit that I like. GT5 and GT6 give me all the satisfaction I need. So what are the specs of hybrid Audi V10?

13. kostant007

kostant007

Still waiting for the Supra...

Ninjaraccoon likes this.
  14. 05XR8

05XR8

Shouldn't be long and now I'm definitely expecting Fuji to come with it.

15. leigh991

leigh991

It's a 3.4 V6 that powers the rear wheels and electric motor in the front

16. TomBrady

TomBrady

You know you can adjust transmission sound right? It's in the options menu. You can adjust engine sound, opponent sound, tire sounds, transmission sound, and wind sound. I have tire and engine sound cranked, opponents at minimum, and transmission down a bit too. Sounds a lot better to me that way.

sirjim73, Zuriel and kseb08 like this.
  17. Calmlity

Calmlity

Do they have cockpit view?

George Jakob and wozman70 like this.
  18. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

I'm still waiting for a patch too fix the understeer oversteer no grip 3 to 4 seconds off the pace problems from early march maintenance put cars back too how fast they were going especially with the F1500T-A & Gr.1 & 3 cars

19. Islaygaz

Islaygaz

Just curious as to why you are so sure that Fuji will come with the GR Supra?

20. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Yes, they have a really rather cool interior too. They have built a fully functional model of the e-tron version which would dictate they need an interior.

i1P1NBRF5CYKeuH.jpg i1QPnk0NZ7QYHz.jpg

sirjim73, VXR, wozman70 and 1 other person like this.
  21. palqo

palqo

Hmm, something is not right with this one. Installed the patch and after start, I got the 1.15 patch notes and all content from 1.15 got marked as new again.

22. Islaygaz

Islaygaz

Yea that happened to me too! There doesn't appear to be anything wrong though other than the 'new' markers reappearing - thankfully.

Wespipes420 likes this.
  23. Wespipes420

Wespipes420

Same here. I was wondering what's up with that also. I googled as to why and ended up here. Hopefully someone knows why.

acedition333 and kseb08 like this.
  24. Wespipes420

Wespipes420

I bought both audis. I can't seem to find a race to use the gr.x model.

25. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Same for me.

kseb08 likes this.
  26. Ninjaraccoon

Ninjaraccoon

Yes, some manufacturers are very awkward about licencing their cars out to video games in case the game makes their brand look bad. I've heard Ferrari is the worth for it but once the manufacturer has faith in the game then they're more than happy to show off and make a really bespoke car in the name of free publicity

27. Slurm

Slurm

Looks so bulky - like it was built ON TOP of an R8. But yeah as others mention, well done to PD for getting this level of involvement from manufacturers.

28. kseb08

kseb08

Arcade mode... Custom race... and one event in the GT league :-).

05XR8 and Wespipes420 like this.
  29. Ryan Dungey

Ryan Dungey

It's not the same for every vehicle though it's louder in some and quite in others

30. Calmlity

Calmlity

Both versions? Or just Gr. 1? I'll buy it but after I get Red Bull X2014 Standard. :)