Gran Turismo Sport v1.23 Now Available: New Circuit de Sainte-Croix, Mercedes F1 Car and More

38025439_1022417757920789_3443564899437903872_o.jpg
Choose red and you have Ferrari :P

Not quite sure why they're putting the Ford GT test car in Gr.3, rather than the actual Ford GT GTE. And I know the answer of course -- they already had this one sitting around from an older GT game -- but it's just really disappointing they aren't taking the effort to update Sport Mode with the modern race cars. I guess this will have to do though.

At least you can buy a colour variant to mix it up and differentiate players in Lobbies etc.

Anyway, this update has other nice cars, improvements and a new track. Lucky there is a modern-era F1 car.

The suit customization is somewhat limited, but still, the option to finally put custom decals there is a savior.

The helmet is fully customizable. The only part you can't change is the GT logo on the top.

I'm seeing a lot of cut 'n paste trees on those videos, disappointing to see that again after the good job they did with La Sarthe.

Is it just me or do the current F1 cars have a massive wheel base? I mean huge! What is it? Do they just have small wheels or something?

No you're right. The specs ask for longer cars. Is it the need for a fuel tank big enough for no refueling.

Also they have 13" wheels but both these things are set to change under Liberty.

Back