Gran Turismo Sport's DLC program - an in-depth analysis

• Thread starter Razamataz
  • 511 comments
Is there a difference?
Does it have to have a difference tho? i mean we have many useless duplicates already
Alpine VGT / VGT Race Mode are in GR.X and they have worse specs than the 2017 version.
Audi R18 (Le Mans ) 2011. Just a regular 2011 R18 TDI that can only be aquired from the daily workout.
BMW M6 GT3 (M Power livery) just a different livery because GTS dosen't fallow the AC way of just listing the livery's.
Bugatti VGT (GR.X) useless in turms of category double the power but double the weight as well.
Dodge SRT Tomahawk VGT S/GTS-R/X
The only thing they have going for against the GR.1 version is better specs and AWD.
Hyundai N 2025 VGT (GR.X) It only has more torque but you can't change the setup and im not a fun of direct drive.
Lexus RC F GT3 Prototype has a little bit different interior / livery and a bit less HP and torque
(as stock without BOP) than the 2017 car.
Mazda LM55 VGT (GR.X) useless in turms of category and while it may have a bit more power and a faw less Kg this figure can't change unlike with the GR.1 version.
Mclaren Ultimate VGT (GR.X) same case as the mazda but to make thing even worse you can't adjust ride hight , cumber and the awful stock gearing.
Mercedes-AMG WO8 (Colour Veriation) Thats the most ridiculous case the only resson it exists is because the livery editor things a single paint change is a livery change and since we cannot change the livery ....
Peugeot VGT (GR.X) far better specs but useless.
Renault Clio R.S 220 EDC Trophy 2016 its a bit uglier in my opinion and has a bit more weight.
Renault RS.01 (GR.X) Same case as the Peugeot VGT.
Toyota FT-1 VGT (GR.X) It has better specs to begin with but the GR.3 version can be upgraded and surpass it and you can change the setup of the car , hoever i must say the GR.X version has a better looking interior and sound.
VW Roadster VGT (GR.X) Same case as above. And lets not forget the 3 safety cars that instead of being different cars PD could just add the lights as a customization option for the respective road cars. All these things considered ill welcome the TS050 with open arms any day.

Last edited:
Does it have to have a difference tho? i mean we have many useless duplicates already
Alpine VGT / VGT Race Mode are in GR.X and they have worse specs than the 2017 version.
Audi R18 (Le Mans ) 2011. Just a regular 2011 R18 TDI that can only be aquired from the daily workout.
BMW M6 GT3 (M Power livery) just a different livery because GTS dosen't fallow the AC way of just listing the livery's.
Bugatti VGT (GR.X) useless in turms of category double the power but double the weight as well.
The only thing they have going for against the GR.1 version is better specs and AWD.
Lexus RC F GT3 Prototype has a little bit different interior / livery and a bit less HP and torque
Mazda LM55 VGT (GR.X) useless in turms of category and while it may have a bit more power and a faw less Kg this figure can't change unlike with the GR.1 version.
Mclaren Ultimate VGT (GR.X) same case as the mazda but to make thing even worse you can't adjust ride hight , cumber and the awful stock gearing.
Mercedes-AMG WO8 (Colour Veriation) Thats the most ridiculous case the only resson it exists is because the livery editor things a single paint change is a livery change and since we cannot change the livery ....
Renault Clio R.S 220 EDC Trophy 2016 its a bit uglier in my opinion and has a bit more weight.
Toyota FT-1 VGT (GR.X) It has better specs to begin with but the GR.3 version can be upgraded and surpass it and you can change the setup of the car , hoever i must say the GR.X version has a better looking interior and sound.
VW Roadster VGT (GR.X) Same case as above. And lets not forget the 3 safety cars that instead of being different cars PD could just add the lights as a customization option for the respective road cars. All these things considered ill welcome the TS050 with open arms any day.

You know the Gr.X versions of the VGT cars are basically the original, on-paper versions of the VGT cars not touched by homologation, right?

Also the non-GT3 RS01 was made for its own one-make cup series in real life, they just had to homologate it for GT3 afterwards.

You know the Gr.X versions of the VGT cars are basically the original, on-paper versions of the VGT cars not touched by homologation, right?

Also the non-GT3 RS01 was made for its own one-make cup series in real life, they just had to homologate it for GT3 afterwards.
Yes of course but my points still stand.

Hyundai N 2025 VGT (GR.X) It only has more torque but you can't change the setup and im not a fun of direct drive.

Both M6's are statistically the same but totally different on track, PD logic.

Both M6's are statistically the same but totally different on track, PD logic.
They are? oh i didn't knew that cause i don't have the M Power but that actually makes sense as the blue one (i don't remember the name of the team :lol:) may have different physics data gathered during the Nurburgring 24 hours .
like the Schultz Motorsports Nissan GT-R GT3.

They are? oh i didn't knew that cause i don't have the M Power but that actually makes sense as the blue one (i don't remember the name of the team :lol:) may have different physics data gathered during the Nurburgring 24 hours .
like the Schultz Motorsports Nissan GT-R GT3.
The differences between the M Power car and the Walkenhorst car are the endurance lights on the bottom part of the front bumper and the side number box positioning for the Livery Editor racing numbers. The M Power car has a slightly angled number box on the side closer to the middle of the doors and endurance light covers, while the Walkenhorst car has a straighter number box closer to the front fenders and visible endurance lights.

The differences between the M Power car and the Walkenhorst car are the endurance lights on the bottom part of the front bumper and the side number box positioning for the Livery Editor racing numbers. The M Power car has a slightly angled number box on the side closer to the middle of the doors and endurance light covers, while the Walkenhorst car has a straighter number box closer to the front fenders and visible endurance lights.
I know that but @Furinkazen talked about on track performance difference.

I know people want content that they have not seen before. But im happy we are getting cars from GT5 and GT6 at not extra cost while Forza and Codemasters charge for old content that were in past games. Literally both of them are the worst offenders in this one.

you really want to run your mouth and say this when in the case of Forza, it has only happened once in recent memory, and even then it was only two cars. when the vast majority of port overs from FH3 onward were offered for free. and the last time it happened with any sort of regularity was in the Forza 5 / FH2 days. Meanwhile, the only reason why PD are offering this rehashed stuff free is that they would be eviscerated by people.

So why are you lying?

Last time Forza did it was in Forza 5 back in 2013-14, since then every DLC contained entirely new cars.

But don't let that get in the way of a good lie, I guess. *shrug*

you really want to run your mouth and say this when in the case of Forza, it has only happened once in recent memory, and even then it was only two cars. when the vast majority of port overs from FH3 onward were offered for free. and the last time it happened with any sort of regularity was in the Forza 5 / FH2 days. Meanwhile, the only reason why PD are offering this rehashed stuff free is that they would be eviscerated by people.

So why are you lying?

But don't let that get in the way of a good lie, I guess. *shrug*

Oh look at that a user calling me a liar. Go look at the Forza Horizon 4 car pass and then get back to me.

T10 did not charge for old cars in the future titles due to the backlash it caused. Good on the people for being outraged because it could have gone worse.

Now Forza Horizon 4 is now charging for past cars like the Lamborghini gallardo and the Vauxhall vx220. Somehow I am the liar.

Ill take past content for free while I will pay for new content I mean new never seen before.

Last edited:
Oh look at that a user calling me a liar. Go look at the Forza Horizon 4 car pass and then get back to me.

T10 did not charge for old cars in the future titles due to the backlash it caused. Good on the people for being outraged because it could have gone worse.

Now Forza Horizon 4 is now charging for past cars like the Lamborghini gallardo and the Vauxhall vx220. Somehow I am the liar.

Ill take past content for free while I will pay for new content I mean new never seen before.

I do know of the FH4 car pass. But don't think that just because of an isolated occurrence this current cycle of game means that it will happen again, when the vast majority of content added to FH4, and really, Forza games from FH2/Forza 5 onward, have been new to the series content, and not only that, but when there has been ported over content, in the case of FH3 and 4, it has been mostly Forzathon prizes, which are free.

But yeah, the vast majority of post game content being added to GTS being 4K uprezzing of GT5/6 content, with an update being entirely port overs, and the only reason it's being offered for free is because people would be pissed if it wasn't, is supposed to be good, and we're supposed to bless our crops with the seeds Kaz has given us, or whatever.

I'll criticize T10/PG when needed for their DLC practices, and their general outlook on both the FM series, and Horizon as well. The fact of the matter is, until we see the next wave of cars for FH4, the Gallardo, Insignia and VX220 are one offs.

Last edited:
I do know of the FH4 car pass. But don't think that just because of an isolated occurrence this current cycle of game means that it will happen again, when the vast majority of content added to FH4, and really, Forza games from FH2/Forza 5 onward, have been new to the series content, and not only that, but when there has been ported over content, in the case of FH3 and 4, it has been mostly Forzathon prizes, which are free.

But yeah, the vast majority of post game content being added to GTS being 4K uprezzing of GT5/6 content, with an update being entirely port overs, and the only reason it's being offered for free is because people would be pissed if it wasn't, is supposed to be good, and we're supposed to bless our crops with the seeds Kaz has given us, or whatever.

I'll criticize T10/PG when needed for their DLC practices, and their general outlook on both the FM series, and Horizon as well. The fact of the matter is, until we see the next wave of cars for FH4, the Gallardo, Insignia and VX220 are one offs.

At least we came to an agreement there. Indeed if PD charged for old content everybody would riot.

A lot of people dont like paying for old content as dlc. I dont mind paying for new.

At least we came to an agreement there. Indeed if PD charged for old content everybody would riot.

A lot of people dont like paying for old content as dlc. I dont mind paying for new.
To be honest i never understood the "A car or track should be added for free if it was featured in previous games" logic.

To be honest i never understood the "A car or track should be added for free if it was featured in previous games" logic.
Most people are oblivious to the effort required to bring even an old car back, the switch to PBR rendering made all lastgen assets obsolete and unusable, which is also why Yamauchi's claims of futureproofing are complete nonsense, the industry wide switch of the core rendering technique at the start of this gen probably left him confused, depressed, angry and feeling foolish. Can't really blame him and his team for their lack of foresight, japanese videogame companies are so insular and are still puzzled by the requirements of HD content development.

Most people are oblivious to the effort required to bring even an old car back, the switch to PBR rendering made all lastgen assets obsolete and unusable, which is also why Yamauchi's claims of futureproofing are complete nonsense, the industry wide switch of the core rendering technique at the start of this gen probably left him confused, depressed, angry and feeling foolish. Can't really blame him and his team for their lack of foresight, japanese videogame companies are so insular and are still puzzled by the requirements of HD content development.
I wish i could disagree but its true
a faw days ago i saw some rumors about developers being able to use PS4 assets on PS5 and considering that Kaz said they will be using GT Sports car models next gen if thats true then the small launch car list and thair DLC strategy makes sense.

Thank you for the good post SimTourist! There are a lot of people on here that don't know much about SDLC even though they post about it. I have no game dev experience, but I have lead my fair share of software deployments. Anyway, the word you used, "insular", struck a chord for me. To me, I think the criticism of what has been included and hasn't in this game comes down to poor planning or narrow/insular vision. Granted, new content takes time, especially in the data gathering phase, laser scanning, access to cars etc. blah blah, but what were they doing for the four years between the PS4 release and GT Sport release? And let's give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they only started thinking about the game after PS4 launch. There is legitimate criticism about thin content on release and the debate ensued about the purpose of the game Sport vs Single Player. Regardless of what the purpose is there are real half baked components of the game and too few tracks to start. For years there was no shortage of data showing what people want, LagunaSpaStone in the rains and the holy trinity legacy tracks from my experience of reading the internets, and yet, with all the time that appears to be in their favour they come up with another guardrailed Tokyo bore ring. Now, I say this with two caveats. The first is without knowing project constraints (Is PD with the backing of this brand a completely under-resourced team?) that might cause them from not creating and releasing something, but for the amount of highly desired content it is hard for me to believe some of this content couldn't have been completed from listening to their customers more closely and better planning. Unless they were insular, and that leads me to my second caveat. Perhaps I'm looking at this from an insular perspective myself. Maybe a Japanese company/studio catering to a Japanese audience that is all over this and their data supports that?

The great thing is that we are getting cars from previous games, and cars BRAND NEW to the series. Don't think Forza would do that...

The great thing is that we are getting cars from previous games, and cars BRAND NEW to the series. Don't think Forza would do that...
Forza has a great car list with a lot of unique and quirky cars, the problems are the extortionate cost and the way they all handle not what they chose to add.

Here are the most possible premium returnees
-Cizeta Moroder V16T '91 (N600)
-Bentley Speed 8 '03 (Gr.1)
-Mercedes 300SL '54 (N200)
-Ferrari 250GT Lusso '63 (N200)
-Alfa Romeo 8C '07 (N500)
-Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '09 (N700)
-Lexus LF-A Nurburgring Package '11 (N600) (or '10 (N600))
-Light Car Company Rocket '07 (N200)
-Mazda Eunos Roadster '91 (N100)
-Mercedes SLR McLaren '09 (N600)
-Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR Aero '01 (N300)
-Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78 (N200)
-Renault Clio V6 '00 (N200) or even '03 (N300)
-Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 (N100) or (EA11R)
-BMW Z8 '01 (N400)
-BMW 507 '57 (N100)
-Ferrari 430 Scuderia '09 (N500)
-Toyota Celica GT-Four Rally Car (Gr.B?)
-Amuse Nismo RS380 Supperleggera '07 (N400)
-Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline '00 (Gr.X)
-Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (N300)
-HKS CT230R '08 (Gr.X)
-Isuzu 4200R '89 (N300)
-Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV '10 (N700)
-Lamborghini Reventon '08 (N600)
-Lancia Stratos '73 (N200)
-Mazda Autuzam AZ-1 '92 (N100)
-Nissan Fairlady Z '08 (N300)
-Pagani Huayra '13 (N800)
-RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 '06 (Gr.X) or (N400)
-Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec C Type RA '05 (N300)
-Subaru S206 NBR Challenge Package '11 (N300) or basic '10 (N300)
-Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec C '09 (N300)
-TVR Tamora '02 (N400)
-Honda Civic Type R '97 (N200)
-Nissan Silvia S13 K's Dia Selection '89 (N200)
-Mazda RX-8 Type S '07 (N200)
-Jaguar XKR-S '11 (N600)
-Honda Integra Type R '04 (N200)
-AUTOBACK ARTA Garaiya '08 (gr.2)
-Shelby GT350 or GT350R '65 (N300)
-TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 (N400)
-Plymouth AAR Cuda '70 (N300)
-Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 '08 (N600)
-Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11 (N600)
-Audi R10 TDI '06 (Gr.1)
-Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04 (N400)
-Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 (N300)
-Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 (N200)
-Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13 (N400)
-Ford Shelby GT500 '13 (N700)
-Hudson Honet by Mario Andretti 1948 (Gr.X)
-Nissan Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 (Gr.1)
-Renault R8 Gordini '66 (?)
-Renault Clio R.S. '11 (N200)
-Renault Megane R.S. '08 (N200)
-Tesla Roadster '08 (N300)

There are special mentions that Kaz owned
-Mercedes SL55 AMG (R230) '02 (N500)
-Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI TME edition '00 (N300) instead of EVO V example GSR edition (N300)
-Toyota Corolla ?, probably GT-Apex '88 (N100)
-Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 (N200)

There are also street/race cars without equivalents, based on M3 '07 return
-Honda S2000 '06 (N200)
-Aston Martin V12 Vantage S '13 (N600) or V12 Vantage '10 from GT5 DLC (N500)
-Audi R8 5.2 V10 FSI Coupe '09 (N600) or some newer model
-Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 (Gr.3)
-Audi R8 V10 Plus '17 (N700)
-BMW M3 '07 (N400)
-BMW M6 F12 '13 (N600)
-Daihatsu Copen '14 (N100)
-Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR '08 (N700)
-Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (N400)
-Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 (GR?)
-Lancia Delta S4 Rally car '85 (Gr.B)
-McLaren F1 GTR BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95 (GR.1)
-Volkswagen Beetle 2.0 TSI '14 (N200)
-Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 from GT5 DLC or '13 (N300)
-Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 '06 (N500)
-Ferrari F430 '06 (N500)
-Chevrolet Nova SS '70 (N400)
-Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09 (N600)
-Mazda Efini RX7 Type R '91 (N300)
-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07 (N300)
-Nissan GT-R '07 (N500) or SpecV '09 (N500)

Here are the most possible standards to return
-Honda Civic SiR-II '92-5 (N200)
-Honda Civic Type R '01-3 (N200)
-Honda Civic CR-X '90 (N200)
-Honda CR-X Del Sol '92 (N200)
-Honda Integra Type R DC2 '95 trough '01 (N200)
-Honda Prelude Si VTEC '91 (N200)
-Honda Prelude Type S '96-8 (N200)
-Honda S800 '66 (N100)
-Mazda Cosmo L10B '68 (N100)
-Mazda RX7 A Spec '98 (N300)
-Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO VR-4 Turbo '96 (N300)
-Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GTS '03 (N200)
-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR (N300)
-Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89 (N200)
-Nissan 180SX Type X '96 (N200)
-Nissan Silvia (CSP311) '65 (N100)
-Nissan Silvia (S14) Kouki and Zenki (N200 both)
-Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73 (N200)
-Nissan SKYLINE Hardtop 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 (N200)
-Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) '87 (N200)
-Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84 (N200)
-Subaru 360 '58 (N100)
-Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00 (N300)
-Toyota Altezza RS200 '98 (N200)
-Toyota Celica TA22 1600GT '70 (N100)
-Toyota Celica 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86 (N200)
-Toyota Celica GT-FOUR '98 (N300)
-Toyota Celica GT-FOUR RC '91 (N200)
-Toyota Celica SS-II '99 (N200)
-Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 (N200)
-Toyota MR-S or MR2 '02 (N100)
-Toyota MR2 G-Limited Super Charger 1600 '86 (N100)
-Toyota Soarer 2.5 GT-T '97 (N300)
-Toyota Sports 800 '65 (N100)
-Renault R5 Turbo '80 (N200)
-BMW M3 (E46) '01 or CSL '03 (N300)
-Jaguar XJ220 '92 (N600)
-Suzuki Escudo V6 Pikes Peak Special '98 (?)
-Alfa Romeo 155 TI DTM '95 (Gr?)
-Audi RS4 B5 '01 (N400)
-Buick GNX '87 (N300)
-Citroen 2CV Type A '54 or some other variant (N100)
-Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98 (N100)
-Ford Mustang Cobra R '00 (N400)
-Mercedes 190E Evolution II '92 (N200)
-Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92 (Gr.1)
-RUF CTR Yellowbird '86 (N500)
-RUF CTR2 '96 (N500)
-Saleen S7 '02 (N600) or Twin Turbo (N800)
-Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 (N100)
-Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 (N200) over GTI
-Mercury Cougar XR7 '67 (n300)
-Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette RS Turbo '84 (GR?)
-Dodge Charger R/T 440 '70 or Super Bee '71 (N400)
-Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 (N400)
-Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus '00 (N200)
-Isuzu Belett 1600 GT-R '69 (N100)
-Suzuki ALTO WORKS SUZUKI SPORT LIMITED '97 (N100)
-Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68 (N100)

Returns from old GTs
-Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '96 (N300)
-Aston Martin DB7 '96 (N300) or V12 Vantage '00 (N400)
-Chevrolet Corvette C4 Gran Sport '96 (N300) or ZR-1 (N400)
-Dodge Viper RT/10 '94 (N400)
-Dodge Copperhead '97 (N200)
-Mercedes CLK LM race car (Gr.1) or GTR road one (N600) or SuperSport (N700)
-Pagani Zonda C12 '00 (N400)
-Shelby Series 1 '98 (N300)
-TVR Griffith 500 (N300) or Blackpool B340
-Toyota GT One road car (N600) or race car (Gr.1)
-Volkswagen New Beetle RSi '00 (N200)
-Eunos Cosmo 20B Type E CCS (N300)
-Mazda MX-5 RS Series II '98 (N200)
-Subaru SVX S4 '95 (N200)
-Toyota Chaser Tourer V '98 (N300)
-Toyota Mark II Tourer V '92 (N300)
-BMW 840i (N300) or 850 CSi (N400)
-Ford GT90 '95 (N700)
-HKS Drag 180SX (Gr.X)
-Nissan STAGEA 260RS AutechVersion '98 (N300)
-Renault Espace F1 '95 (Gr.X)
-Vector M12 (N500)
-Vector W8 (N600)
-Venturi 300 Atlantique Biturbo (N300)
-Venturi 400GT (N400)
-Venturi 600LM Atlantique (GR?)
-Plymouth Road Runner '71 (N400)
-Dome Zero '78 (N100)
-Mercedes SLK230 (R170) Kompressor '98 (N200)
-RUF 3400S '00 (N300)
-Spyker C8 Laviolette '01 (N500)
-TVR Cerbera Speed 6 4.2 '97 (N400)
-Volkswagen Polo GTI '01 (N100)
-Volkswagen Lupo GTI '01 (N100) or cup car (GR?)

These are highly requested standards and PS1 era cars, but far less likely
-Mazda Furai '08 (Gr.X)
-TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (N800)
-Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car long tail or shorter(N400)
-TommyKaira ZZII '02 (N600)
-Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 (N300) over TI Sport '06 (N200)
-Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale (N100)
-Volkswagen Nardo W12 '01 (N600)
-Nismo 400R '96 (N400)
-DeLorean DMC12 S2 '04 (N100)
-Ford RS200 '84 (N300) or Rally Car '85 (Gr.B)
-Nismo GT-R LM Edition road car '95 (N300)
-Opel Speedster Turbo '00 (N200)
-Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evo 2 '86 (Gr.B)
-Plymouth Superbird '70 (N400)
-TommyKaira ZZS '00 (N200)
-Toyota 7 '70 (Gr.X)
-Chaparral 2J '70 (Gr.X)
-Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V '89 (Gr.1)
-Plymouth 'Cuda '72 (N300) or 440 Six pack (N400)
-BMW 2002 Turbo '73 (N200)
-Daihatsu Storia X '00 (N100)
-Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 (Gr.B)
-Mini Marcos GT '70 (N100)
-Mercedes E55 AMG (W220) '02 (N500) or E63 AMG '06 (N600)
-Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Judd '05 (Gr.1)
-Toyota Sera '92 (N100)
-Nissan Sileighty '98 (N200)
-Volvo 240 GT-E Estate '88 (N100)
-Jaguar XJR-15 '91 (N500)
-Lister Storm (N600)
-Mercedes E55 AMG W210 (N400)
-Chrysler Prowler '02 (N300)

Some less possible premiums
-Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '03 (N200)
-Aston Martin DB9 '06 (n500)
-BMW M5 '08 (N500)
-BMW Z4 M Coupe '08 (N300)
-Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 (N300)
-Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) LM Race Car '09 (Gr.?)
-Ford Focus ST '07 (N200) or RS '09 (N300)
-Infiniti G35 '06 (N300)
-Honda NSX Type R '02 (N300)
-Honda Civic Type R '08 (N200)
-Lexus IS-F '08 (N400) or CCS-R '11 (Gr.4)
-Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 (N200)
-Mitsubishi Lancer IX GSR '06 (N300)
-Nissan March 12SR '07 (N100)
-Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Z33 '07 (N300)
-Nissan SKYLINE Coupe 370GT Type SP '07 (n300)
-Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05 (N200)
-Volkswagen Golf VI R '10 (N300)
-Jay Leno Oldsmobile Toronado '68 (N1000)
-Toyota Prius G '09 (N100)

Concept cars that were popular
-ASL Garaiya '02 (N200)
-Cadillac Cien '02 (N800)
-Mitsubishi HSR-II '89 (N300)
-Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept '00 (N500)
-Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (Gr.X) or (N200)

Lotus cars could return
-Lotus Carlton (N400)
-Lotus Elise '11 (N100)
-Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (N400)
-Lotus Europa Special '82 (N100)
-Lotus Evora GT430 Sport '18 (N400) over Evora '09 (N300)
-Lotus Elise '96 (N100)
-Lotus Elise GT1 road car (N600) or race car (GR?)
-Lotus Elan S2 '64 (N100)

There is a possibility of Driveclub models.
-Ariel Atom 500 V8 '13 (N500)
-Aston Martin V12 Zagato '12 (N500)
-Aston Martin Vanquish '12 (N600)
-Audi A1 quattro '12 (N300)
-Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Plus '13 (N600)
-Audi RS5 '12 (N600)
-Audi RS6 Avant C7 '13 (N600)
-Audi TT RS Plus '14 (N400)
-BAC Mono '11 (N300)
-Bentley Continental GT Speed '13 (N600)
-BMW M5 F10 '11 or '13 (N600)
-Caterham Superlight R500 '13 (N300)
-Caterham-Lola SP/300.R (Gr.X)
-Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 '14 (N600)
-Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C7 '16 (N700)
-Citroën Survolt '10 (Gr.X)
-Ferrari 430 Scuderia '08 (N500)
-Ferrari 458 Speciale '15 (N600)
-Ferrari 488 GTB '16 (N700)
-Ferrari 599 GTO '11 (N700)
-Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione '12 (Gr?)
-Ferrari California '09 (N500)
-Ferrari F12berlinetta '13 (N800)
-Ferrari FF '12 (N700)
-Ferrari FXX Evoluzione '07 (N900?)
-Ferrari FXX K '15 (?)

-Gumpert Apollo Enraged '12 (N800)
-GTA Spano '13 (N800)
-Hennessey Venom GT '12 (N1000)
-Jaguar C-X75 '13 (N900?)
-Jaguar XJ220 '92 (N600)
-Jaguar XKR-S '11 (N600)

-Koenigsegg Agera R '12 (N1000)
-Koenigsegg One:1 '15 (N1000)
-Koenigsegg Regera '16 (N1000)
-Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Squadra Corse '14 (N600)
-Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SV '10 (N700)
-Lamborghini Reventón '08 (N700)

-Lamborghini Sesto Elemento '11 (N600)
-Lotus Exige S '12 (N400)
-Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale '12 (N500)
-McLaren 570S '15 (N600)
-McLaren P1 '13 (N900)
-Mercedes-AMG S 65 C217 '15 (N600)
-Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Black Series [C204] '12 (N500)
-Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG [C117] '13 (N400)
-Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG 45th Anniversary Edition [R231] '13 (N600)
-Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series [C197] '13 (N600)
-Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive [C197] '13 (N800)
-MINI John Cooper Works GP '13 (N200)
-Nissan 370Z Nismo '15 (N400)
-Nissan GT-R '15 (N600)
-Pagani Zonda R '09 (?)
-Peugeot EX1 '10 (N300)
-Peugeot Onyx '12 (N700)
-Renault Mégane RS 275 Trophy-R '15 (N300)
-Rimac Concept One '14 (N1000)
-RUF CTR3 Clubsport '13 (N800)
-Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTR-S '13 (N700)
-Spyker C8 Aileron '12 (N400)
-Volkswagen Beetle GSR '14 (N200)
-VUHL 05 '15 (N300)
-W Motors Lykan Hypersport '13 (N800)

There are cars that are being modeled currently
-Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 (?)
-Aston Martin DB3S '53 (N200) or (Gr?)
-Maserati A6GCS Spyder '54 (?)
-Cunningham C-4R '52 (?)
-Ferrari 330 P4 '66 (Gr.1)
-Mercedes Benz S Barker Tourer '29 (N200)
-GoPro "Rampage" 1970 Camaro (Gr.X)
-Bruce Leven's 1951 Shoebox Ford (N400)
-Phil Robles’ 1992 Honda Civic EX (Gr.X)
-Chris Forsberg´s 370Z (Gr.X)
-Alfa Romeo 155 DTM V6 TI '93 (?)
-Ferrari P4/5 Competizione '11 (Gr1)
-Hyundai Veloster Turbo '11 (N200)
-Lancia 037 Rally Car (Gr.B)
-Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '89 (Gr.B)
-Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG '14 (N600)
-Mitsubishi Starion GSR-VR '87 (N200)
-Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '93 (N300)
-Pagani Zonda C12S Roadster '03 (N600)
-Peugeot 208 T16 Pikes Peak '13 (?)
-Toyota apr Prius GT300 '12 (Gr.3)

Another indication is semipremium list
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00 (N400)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99 (N600)
Buick Special (N600)
Caterham Fireblade '02 (N200)
Chevrolet Camaro SS '00 (N300)
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe '97 (N300)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 (Gr.?)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 (N400)
Citroen 2CV Type A '54 (N100)
Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R '97 (N100)
Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R '97 (N100)
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (N400)
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 (N400)
Ford RS200 '84 (N300)
Ford RS200 Rally Car '85 (gr.B)
Honda ACCORD Coupe EX '03 (N200)
Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81 (N100)
Jaguar XJ220 '92 (N600)
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car (Gr.?)
Mazda Furai Concept (Gr.X)
Mercedes-Benz CL 600 '00 (N400)
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00 (Gr.?)
Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '98 (N200)
Mitsubishi ECLIPSE Spyder GTS '03 (N200)
Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 (N200)
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '95 or '96 and/or '98 (N300)
Mitsubishi MINICA DANGAN ZZ '89 (N100)
NISMO 400R '96 (N400)
Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85 (Gr.B)
Nissan Be-1 '87 (N100)
Nissan EXA Canopy L.A. Version Type S '88 (N100)
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 (N100)
Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78 (N100)
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83 (N200)
Nissan BLUEBIRD 1600 Deluxe (510) '69 (N100)
Nissan BLUEBIRD Rally Car (510) '69 (Gr?)
Nissan PAO '89 (N100)
Nissan R390 GT1 '98 (Gr?)
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 (N400)
Nissan SILVIA 240RS (S110) '83 (N200)
Nissan SILVIA K's AERO (S14) '96 (N200)
Nissan SILVIA Q's AERO (S14) '96 (N200)
Nissan SKYLINE 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) '63 (N100)
Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54B) '67 (N100)
Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73 (N200)
Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 (N200)
Opel/Vauxhall Calibra Touring Car '94 (Gr?)
Opel Speedster Turbo /Vauxhall VX220 Turbo '00 (N200)
Pagani Zonda C12 '00 (N500)
Pagani Zonda C12S '00 (N600)
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 (N600)
Plymouth Superbird '70 (N400)
RUF 3400S '00 (N300)
RUF CTR Yellow Bird '87 (N500)
RUF CTR2 '96 (N500)
RUF RGT '00 (N400)
Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 (N200)
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (N300)
Spoon FIT Race Car '03 (Gr?)
Suzuki V6 ESCUDO Pikes Peak Special '98 (Gr.?)
Tommykaira ZZ-S '00 (N200)
Toyota ALTEZZA RS200 '98 (N200)
Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car (Gr?)
Toyota CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '99 (N200)
Toyota COROLLA LEVIN GT-APEX (AE86) '83 (N100)
Toyota SOARER 430SCV '01 (N300)
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86) '83 (N100)
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) '00 (N200)
Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00 (Gr?)

Looking at GT Leage events, there are some events that feature only few cars, especially opponents, or those groups are kinda not often in updates. So there is a possibility to make those races more varied is to add more cars.

Mazda Roadsters Cup
-Mazda Eunos Roadster NA Special Package '92 or J-Limited '89 (N100)
-Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 (N100)
-some kind of NB

Clio Cup
-Renault Clio V6 24V '00 (N200) [or '03 (N300)]

Tourist Trophy
-Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03 (N200)
-Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '07 (N200) or TTS '09 (N300)
-HPA Motorsports Audi TT twin turbo (N600)

Boxer Spirit
-Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '10 or S206 NBR Challenge Pack '11 (N300)
-Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C Type RA '05 (N300)
-Subaru Impreza WRX STi '07 or Spec C '09 (N300)
-RUF CTR Yellowbird '87 (N500)
-RUF CTR2 '96 (N500)
-Porsche 911 GT3 RS '18 (N600)
-Ferrari 512TR '91 or Testarossa '84 (N400)
-Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe Type-1 (N100)

Porsche Cup
-Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991.2) '17 (N500)
-Porsche 911 GT2 (993) '97 (N400)
-Porsche Carrera GT '04 (N600)
-Porsche 918 Spyder '13 (N1000)
-Porsche Cayman GT4 (N500) or S (N400)
-Porsche 911 GT2 RS '17 (N700)

Premium Sports Lounge
-NIO EP9 '18 (N1000)
-Bugatti Chiron '18 (N1000)
-McLaren P1 '13 (N1000)
-Koenigsegg Agera RS '17 (N1000)
-Bugatti Veyron '09 (N1000)

La Festa Cavallino
-Ferrari FXX '07 (N800)
-Ferrari 430 Scuderia '09 (N500) or F430 '06 (N500)
-Ferrari 599 GTB '06 (N600)
-Ferrari F12berlinetta '13 (N800) or F12tdf (N800)
-Ferrari 812 Superfast '17 (N800)
-Ferrari 488 GTB '15 (N700) or Pista '18 (N700)
-Ferrari California '08 (N400)
-Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61 (N300)
-Ferrari FXX K '15 or EVO '17 (Gr.X)
-Ferrari 488 GT3 (Gr.3)

Gr.3 Endurance Series/Cup
-Ferrari 488 GT3
-Audi R8 LMS ultra (Team Phoenix) '12
-Subaru Impreza Cusco Dunlop GT300 '08
-Lexus IS Weds Sport GT300 '08
-ASL Garaiya ARTA '08
-Subaru BRZ R&D Sport '12
-RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06
-Toyota Prius au Ceromo GT300
-Toyota Mark X GreenBrave '17
-Bentley Continental GT3 '13 or '18
-Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS MRS '00

Stars and Stripes
-Cadillac CTS-V Coupe '11 (N600)
-Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 (N300)
-Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 '04 (N400)
-Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06 '06 (N500)
-Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1 '09 (N600)
-Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 '67 (N300)
-Fisker Karma EcoSport '12 (N400)
-Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13 (N500)
-Ford Mustang GT V8 Luxury '06 (N400)
-Shelby GT500 '13 (N700)
-Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR '08 (N600)
-Shelby GT350 '65 (N300)
-Buick GNX '87 (N300)
-Chevrolet Camaro SS '00 and/or Z28 '97 (N300)
-Chevrolet Chevelle SS '67 (N400)
-Chevrolet Corvette C4 Grand Sport '96 (N300) or ZR1 '94 (n400)
-Dodge Charger R/T '70 (N400)
-Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 (N400)
-Ford RS200 '85 (N300) and/or Rally Car (Gr.B)
-Mercury Cougar XR-7 '68 (N300)
-Dodge Viper SRT ACR '16 (N700)
-Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '13 (N700) or ZR1 '18 (N700)
-Tesla Model S any model (N400 to N600)
-Tesla Roadster Proto '18 (N800)
-Shelby GT350 or GT350R '16 (N500) or GT350 '18
-Dodge Challenger Demon '18 (N800) or Hellcat '15 (N700)
-Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '15 or '17 (N600)

Nissan GT-R Cup Series
-Nissan GT-R '07 (N500)
-Nissan GT-R Black Edition '11 (N500)
-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 (N500)
-Nissan Skyline (KPGC110) 2000GT-R '73 (N200)
-Nissan Skyline (KPGC10) HardTop '71 (N200)
-Mine's Skyline BNR34 N1 base '06 (N600)
-NISMO GT-R LM Edition Road Car '97 (N300)
-NISMO Skyline GT-R Z-Tune '05 (N500)

All Japan GT Car Championships (Gr.2)
-Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '06
-Honda RAYBRIG HSV-010 '12
-Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 '06
-Nissan XANAVI Z '06
-Toyota CASTROL Tom's Supra '97
-Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05
-Nissan PENNZOIL Skyline '99

Competition De'France
-Citroen 2CV Type A '54 (N100)
-Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0 VTS '05 (N200)
-Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 (N200)
-Peugeot 206 RC '03 (N200)
-Peugeot 207 GTI '07 (N200)
-Renault Megane RS '08 (N200)
-Renault R5 Turbo '85 (N200)
-Renault Gordini R8 '65 (Gr.X)
-Renault Megane RS '18 (N300)
-Renault Alpine GTA Turbo '88 (N200)

Gr.B RallyCross
-Ford RS200 '85
-Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 T16 '85
-Lancia 037 Rally Car '84
-Audi Sport quattro S1 Rally Car '85
-Renault R5 Rally Car '85
-MG Metro 6R4 Rally Car '85

World Hatchback Championship
-Abarth Grande Punto '09 (N200)
-Honda Civic Type R EK '97 (N200)
-Mini Cooper S '07 or '11 (N200)
-Mini Cooper S Countryman R60 '11 (N200)
-Volkswagen Golf GTI '01 (N200) or R32 '03 (N300)
-Volkswagen Golf GTI '05 (N200)
-Volkswagen Golf R '10 (N300)
-Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 (N300)
-Honda Civic Type R (FK8) '18 (N300)
-Renault Megane RS '19 (N300)
-Audi S1 '15 (N200)
-Volvo C30 T5 '09 (N200)

Lamborghini Cup
-Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 (Gr.2)
-Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 '08 (N500)
-Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09 (N600) and/or LP670-4 SV '09 (N700)
-Lamborghini Diablo GT1 '98 (Gr.1)
-Lamborghini Centenario '16 (N800)
-Lamborghini Aventador S '17 (N700) or SV '15 (N800) or SVJ '18 (N800)
-Lamborghini Urus '18 (N700)
-Lamborghini Huracan Performante '17 (N600)
-Lamborghini Egoista '13 (N600)
-Lamborghini Asterion '16 (N600)
-Lamborghini Terzo Millenio '18 (Gr.X)

Group 4 Cup
-Lexus IS-F CCS-R
-Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
-Ginetta G55 GT4
-KTM X-Bow GT4
-McLaren 570S GT4
-SIN R1 GT4
-Chevrolet Camaro GT4
-Alpine A110 GT4
-some random fictional ones
-a full series like BTCC

Group 1 Prototype Endurance/Cup
-Audi R8 TDI '06
-Toyota Minolta 88C-V '88
-Pescarolo C60 Hybride '05
-Bentley Speed 8 '03
-Peugeot 905 Evo 1 LM Bis '92
-Toyota TS050 '18
-BMW V12 LMR '99
-McLaren F1 GTR Kokusai Kaihatsu Racing '95
-Toyota TS-One '98

Nostalgic Car Festival
-BMW 507 '57 (N100)
-Subaru 360 '58 (N100)
-Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta passo Corto '61 (N300)
-Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA 1500 '65 (N100)
-Nissan Silvia CSP311 '67 (N100)
-Shelby GT350 '66 (N300)
-Honda S800 '66 (N100)
-Mazda Cosmo Sport L10B '67 (N100)
-Mercury Cougar XR7 '67 (N300)
-Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe Type A '54 (N100)
-Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '71 (N100)
-Toyota Celica 1600GT (TA22) '72 (N100)
-Chevrolet Chevelle SS '70 (N500)
-Dodge Charger R/T 44 '70 (N400)
-Ferrari Dino 246GT '71 (N200)
-Nissan Fairlady Y (HS30) '72 (N100)
-Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '76 (N200)
-Volkswagen Golf GTI '76 (N100)
-DOME Zero '76 (N100)
-Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater '78 (N100)

Lightweight K Cup (N100)
-Daihatsu Midget '63
-Daihatsu Midget Type II '98
-Subaru 360 '58
-Daihatsu Copen Robe '14
-Daihatsu Copen Cero '15
-Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 or (EA11R) '92
-Suzuki Alto Works '15
-Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
-Mitsubishi iMiev '09
-Suzuki Cervo SR '07
-Honda Life Step Van '72

Nostalgic 1979 (GrX)
-Auto Union V16T Streamline '37
-Mario Andretti 1948 Hudson
-Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Concept '60
-Renault R8 Gordini '66
-Toyota 7 '70
-Chaparral 2J '70
-Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77

Passion of Dr. Wankel
-Mazda Cosmo L12B '67 (N200)
-Mazda RX-8 Type RS '07 (N200)
-Mazda RX-8 '11 (N200)
-Mazda efini RX-7 Type R '91 (N300)
-Mazda RX-7 (FB) Turbo '76 (N200)
-Mazda RX-Vision '15 (Gr.X)
-Mazda Eunos Cosmo JC '91 (N300)
-Mazda RX-3 '73 (N100)
-Mercedes-Benz C111 '70 (N400)
-NSU Spider '67 (N100)
-RE Amemiya RX-7 '06 (N400)

Mini Cooper Challenge
-Mini Cooper John Cooper Works '11 (N200)
-Mini Cooper John Cooper Works '14 (N200)
-Rover Cooper Mini Sport '00 or 1.3i '98 (N100)

-BMW Z8 '01 (N400)
-BMW 507 '57 (N100)
-HKS CT230R '08 (Gr.X)
-Isuzu 4200R '89 (N300)
-TVR Tamora '02 (N400)
-Jaguar XKR-S '11 (N600)
-Audi R10 TDI '06 (Gr.1)

-Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI TME edition '00 (N300) instead of EVO V example GSR edition (N300)

-Honda S2000 '06 (N200)
-BMW M3 '07 (N400)
-BMW M6 F12 '13 (N600)
-Ferrari F430 '06 (N500)

-Honda S800 '66 (N100)
-Subaru 360 '58 (N100)
-Jaguar XJ220 '92 (N600)
-Audi RS4 B5 '01 (N400)
-Buick GNX '87 (N300)
-RUF CTR2 '96 (N500)

Returns from old GTs
-Ford GT90 '95 (N700)
-HKS Drag 180SX (Gr.X)
-Vector M12 (N500)
-Vector W8 (N600)
-Venturi 400GT (N400)
-Dome Zero '78 (N100)
-RUF 3400S '00 (N300)

-Mazda Furai '08 (Gr.X)
-Nismo 400R '96 (N400)
-Toyota 7 '70 (Gr.X)
-Chaparral 2J '70 (Gr.X)
-Toyota Sera '92 (N100)
-Lister Storm (N600)

-BMW M5 '08 (N500)
-Infiniti G35 '06 (N300)

-ASL Garaiya '02 (N200)

Lotus cars could return
-Lotus Carlton (N400)
-Lotus Elise '11 (N100)
-Lotus Elise '96 (N100)

-Audi RS5 '12 (N600)
-BAC Mono '11 (N300)
-Ferrari FF '12 (N700)
-Ferrari FXX K '15 (?)
-GTA Spano '13 (N800)
-Jaguar XJ220 '92 (N600)
-Jaguar XKR-S '11 (N600)
-McLaren 570S '15 (N600)
-McLaren P1 '13 (N900)
-Nissan GT-R '15 (N600)
-Pagani Zonda R '09 (?)
-Peugeot EX1 '10 (N300)
-Peugeot Onyx '12 (N700)
-VUHL 05 '15 (N300)

-Cunningham C-4R '52 (?)

Buick Special (N600)
Ford RS200 '84 (N300)
Jaguar XJ220 '92 (N600)
NISMO 400R '96 (N400)
Nissan Be-1 '87 (N100)
Nissan PAO '89 (N100)
RUF 3400S '00 (N300)
RUF CTR2 '96 (N500)
RUF RGT '00 (N400)

Looking at GT Leage events, there are some events that feature only few cars, especially opponents, or those groups are kinda not often in updates. So there is a possibility to make those races more varied is to add more cars.

Mazda Roadsters Cup
-some kind of NB

Clio Cup

Tourist Trophy

Boxer Spirit
-RUF CTR2 '96 (N500)

Porsche Cup

Premium Sports Lounge
-NIO EP9 '18 (N1000)
-McLaren P1 '13 (N1000)

La Festa Cavallino
-Ferrari FXX '07 (N800)
-Ferrari 488 GT3 (Gr.3)

-Ferrari 488 GT3
-ASL Garaiya ARTA '08

Stars and Stripes
-Shelby GT500 '13 (N700)
-Shelby GT350 '65 (N300)
-Buick GNX '87 (N300)

Nissan GT-R Cup Series
-Nissan GT-R '07 (N500)

-Nissan XANAVI Z '06

Competition De'France

Gr.B RallyCross
-Ford RS200 '85

-Audi S1 '15 (N200)
-Volvo C30 T5 '09 (N200)

Lamborghini Cup

Group 4 Cup
-Lexus IS-F CCS-R
-Ginetta G55 GT4
-KTM X-Bow GT4
-McLaren 570S GT4
-SIN R1 GT4
-Chevrolet Camaro GT4
-Alpine A110 GT4
-a full series like BTCC

-Audi R8 TDI '06
-Bentley Speed 8 '03
-Toyota TS050 '18
-BMW V12 LMR '99
-Toyota TS-One '98

Nostalgic Car Festival
-BMW 507 '57 (N100)
-Subaru 360 '58 (N100)
-Shelby GT350 '66 (N300)
-Honda S800 '66 (N100)
-DOME Zero '76 (N100)

Lightweight K Cup (N100)
-Daihatsu Midget '63
-Subaru 360 '58
-Daihatsu Copen Robe '14
-Daihatsu Copen Cero '15
-Suzuki Alto Works '15
-Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
-Mitsubishi iMiev '09
-Suzuki Cervo SR '07
-Honda Life Step Van '72

Nostalgic 1979 (GrX)
-Renault R8 Gordini '66
-Toyota 7 '70
-Chaparral 2J '70

Passion of Dr. Wankel
-Mazda RX-8 '11 (N200)
-Mazda RX-3 '73 (N100)
-NSU Spider '67 (N100)

Mini Cooper Challenge

Much like that list, I've put together a list of all the tracks/layouts yet to make their return, regardless of whether licensing would play a factor.
Layouts for world tracks that are already in the game would be most likely to be included in future updates.
Tracks previously featured in GT6 are marked with an asterisk (*) next to its name.

Layouts for real-world tracks already in Sport that are yet to be added:
Autodromo Nazionale Monza (Italy)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s (3.37 Miles)
Brands Hatch (United Kingdom)
- Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s (2.61 Miles)
- Brands Hatch Indy Circuit `80s (1.20 Miles)

Circuit de la Sarthe (France)
- Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (8.48 Miles)
- Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 - No Chicanes (8.44 Miles)
- Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (8.47 Miles)
- Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 - No Chicanes (8.43 Miles)

Fuji International Speedway (Japan)
- Fuji International Speedway '80s (2.71 Miles)
- Fuji International Speedway '90s (2.78 Miles)

Nürburgring (Germany)
- Nürburgring GP/D (2.26 Miles)
- Nürburgring Type V (15.18 Miles)

Suzuka Circuit (Japan)
- Suzuka Circuit West Course (2.15 Miles)

World tracks:
*Ascari (Spain)
- Ascari Full Track (3.37 Miles)
Circuit de la Comunitat Valenciana Ricardo Tormo (Spain)
- Circuit de la Comunitat Valenciana Ricardo Tormo (2.52 Miles)
*Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium)
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (4.35 Miles)
*Daytona International Speedway (United States)
- Daytona International Speedway (2.50 Miles)
- Daytona Road Course (3.56 Miles)

*Goodwood Hillclimb (United Kingdom)
- Goodwood Hillclimb 2014 (1.16 Miles)
- Goodwood Hillclimb 2015 (1.16 Miles)

*Indianapolis Motor Speedway (United States)
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway (2.50 Miles)
- Indianapolis Road Course (2.61 Miles)

Infineon Raceway (United States) - Currently known as Sonoma Raceway
- Infineon Raceway - Sports Car Course (2.52 Miles)
- Infineon Raceway - Stock Car Course (1.99 Miles)

*Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (United States) - Currently known as WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (2.24 Miles)

*Silverstone (United Kingdom)
- Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (3.66 Miles)
- Silverstone International Circuit (1.85 Miles)

- Silverstone National Circuit (1.64 Miles)
- Silverstone: Stowe Circuit (1.08 Miles)

*Twin Ring Motegi (Japan)
- Twin Ring Motegi East Course (2.13 Miles)
- Twin Ring Motegi Road Course (2.98 Miles)
- Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway (1.50 Miles)
- Twin Ring Motegi West Course (0.93 Miles)

The Top Gear Test Track (United Kingdom) - Highly unlikely given Forza has the current rights to Top Gear content
- The Top Gear Test Track (1.75 Miles)

Original tracks:
*Apricot Hill Raceway
- Apricot Hill Raceway (2.40 Miles)
*Autumn Ring
- Autumn Ring (1.83 Miles)
- Autumn Ring - Mini (0.80 Miles)

*Cape Ring
- Cape Ring (4.39 Miles)
- Cape Ring Inside (1.54 Miles)
- Cape Ring North (2.39 Miles)
- Cape Ring Periphery (2.86 Miles)
- Cape Ring South (2.01 Miles)

*Circuito de la Sierra (Spain)
- Circuito de la Sierra (16.78 Miles)
*Deep Forest Raceway
- Deep Forest Raceway (2.24 Miles)
Driving Park
- Driving Park - Beginner Course (0.48 Miles)
- Driving Park - Beginner Course No Chicanes (0.47 Miles)
- Driving Park - Complex String (6.98 Miles)
- Driving Park - Circle Course 100R (0.39 Miles)
- Driving Park - Circle Course 60R (0.23 Miles)
- Driving Park - Gymkhana (0.55 Miles)
- Driving Park - Motorland (0.83 Miles)
- Driving Park - Test Course (6.43 Miles)

*Eiger Nordwand (Switzerland)
- Eiger Nordwand Short Track (1.51 Miles)
El Capitan (United States)
- El Capitan (2.98 Miles)
*Gran Turismo Arena
- Gran Turismo Arena - Layout A (0.42 Miles)
- Gran Turismo Arena - Open Layout

*Grand Valley Speedway
- Grand Valley East (1.86 Miles)
- Grand Valley Speedway (3.07 Miles)

Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- Grindelwald (2.15 Miles)
*High Speed Ring
- High Speed Ring (2.49 Miles)
*Kart Space
- Kart Space I (0.48 Miles)
- Kart Space II (0.41 Miles)

*Matterhorn (Switzerland)
- Matterhorn Dristelen (2.00 Miles)
- Matterhorn Riffelsee (2.05 Miles)
- Matterhorn Rotenboden (2.22 Miles)
- Matterhorn Short Track (0.48 Miles)

*Mid-Field Raceway
- Mid-Field Raceway (2.21 Miles)
Motor Sports Land
- Motor Sports Land (0.55 Miles)
Red Rock Valley Speedway
- Red Rock Valley Speedway (2.50 Miles)
*Special Stage Route X
- Special Stage Route X (18.82 Miles)
Super Speedway
- Super Speedway (1.50 Miles)
Tahiti Road (Tahiti)
- Tahiti Road (2.08 Miles)
*Trial Mountain Circuit
- Trial Mountain Circuit

City tracks:
*Circuito de Madrid (Spain)
- Circuito de Madrid (2.11 Miles)
- Circuito de Madrid - Mini (1.32 Miles)

*Circuito di Roma (Italy)
- Circuito di Roma (2.16 Miles)
Citta di Aria (Italy)
- Citti di Aria (2.11 Miles)
Costa di Amalfi (Italy)
- Costa di Amalfi (2.53 Miles)
*Côte d'Azur (Monaco)
- Côte d'Azur (2.08 Miles)
George V Paris (France)
- George V Paris (1.53 Miles)
Hong Kong (China)
- Hong Kong (1.81 Miles)
Las Vegas Drag Strip (United States)
- Las Vegas Drag Strip (0.25 Miles)
*London (United Kingdom)
- London (1.19 Miles)
New York (United States)
- New York (2.56 Miles)
Opera Paris (France)
- Opera Paris (1.81 Miles)
Piazza del Campo (Italy) - Highly unlikely given the flag controversy which led to its removal before GT5's release
- Piazza del Campo (0.23 Miles)

Rome Circuit (Italy)
- Rome Circuit (2.46 Miles)
- Rome Short (1.52 Miles)

Rome-Night (Italy)
- Rome-Night (2.65 Miles)
Seattle Circuit (United States)
- Seattle Circuit (2.37 Miles)
- Seattle Short Circuit (1.35 Miles)

Seoul Circuit (Korea)
- Seoul Circuit (0.68 Miles)
Special Stage Route 5
- Special Stage Route 5 (2.35 Miles)
- Special Stage Route 5 Clubman (1.53 Miles)
- Special Stage Route 5 Pod Race Circuit (0.43 Miles)

*Special Stage Route 7
- Special Stage Route 7 (14.47 Miles)
Special Stage Route 11
- Special Stage Route 11 (2.83 Miles)
*Tokyo R246 (Japan)
- Tokyo R246 (3.18 Miles)

Snow/Dirt tracks:
Cathedral Rocks (United States)
- Cathedral Rocks Trail I (2.16 Miles)
- Cathedral Rocks Trail II (1.19 Miles)
- Cathedral Rocks Trail III (0.50 Miles)

*Chamonix (France)
- Chamonix (2.01 Miles)
- Chamonix East (2.00 Miles)
- Chamonix West (3.34 Miles)
- Chamonix - Main (5.13 Miles)
- Chamonix - Mini (0.99 Miles)

*Eiger Nordwand (Switzerland)
- Eiger Nordwand G Trail (2.25 Miles)
- Eiger Nordwand K Trail (4.45 Miles)
- Eiger Nordwand W Trail (0.98 Miles)

Grand Canyon (United States)
- Grand Canyon (2.19 Miles)
- Grand Canyon Short Track (0.33 Miles)

Green Forest Roadway
- Green Forest Roadway (2.30 Miles)
Ice Arena
- Ice Arena (0.68 Miles)
Pikes Peak (United States)
- Pikes Peak Downhill (2.60 Miles)
- Pikes Peak Hill Climb (2.60 Miles)

Smokey Mountain
- Smokey Mountain North (2.22 Miles)
- Smokey Mountain South (2.03 Miles)

Swiss Alps (Switzerland)
- Swiss Alps (3.29 Miles)
Tahiti (Tahiti)
- Tahiti Circuit (2.29 Miles)
- Tahiti Maze (2.24 Miles)

*Toscana (Italy)
- Toscana (2.12 Miles)

Lunar tracks (100% won't return):
Moon
- *Hadley Rille (0.68 Miles)
- *Hadley Rille Oval (0.29 Miles)
- *St. George's Crater (0.62 Miles)

Also, since the possibility of DRIVECLUB models were mentioned, why not list the tracks as well? (Reverse layouts are marked with II in their name unless otherwise.)
Original
Atlanterhavsvegen (Norway)

- Atlanterhavsvegen (2.9 Miles)
- Atlanterhavsvegen II (2.9 Miles)

Asagiri Highland Raceway (Japan)
- Asagiri Highland Raceway V1 (2.9 Miles)
- Asagiri Highland Raceway V2 (2.4 Miles)
- Asagiri Highland Raceway V3 (2.5 Miles)

Autodromo Frontera (Chile)
- Autodromo Frontera V1 (1.7 Miles)
- Autodromo Frontera V2 (1.7 Miles)

- Autodromo Frontera V3 (1.4 Miles)
Bandipur (India)
- Bandipur (2.4 Miles)
- Bandipur II (2.4 Miles)

Black Hills Circuit (Scotland)
- Black Hills Circuit V1 (2.7 Miles)
- Black Hills Circuit V2 (2.5 Miles)
- Black Hills Circuit V3 (3.3 Miles)

Cayoosh Point (Canada)
- Cayoosh Point (4.7 Miles)
- Cayoosh Point II (4.7 Miles)

Chungará Lake (Chile)
- Chungará Lake (1.6 Miles)
- Chungará Lake II (1.6 Miles)
Fraser Valley (Canada)
- Fraser Valley (1.6 Miles)
- Fraser Valley II (1.6 Miles)

Glenmorgan (India)
- Glenmorgan (2.1 Miles)
- Glenmorgan II (2.1 Miles)

Goshodaira (Japan)
- Goshodaira (4.2 Miles)
- Goshodaira II (4.2 Miles)

Holmastad (Norway)
- Holmastad (5.9 Miles)
- Holmastad II (5.9 Miles)

Hurrungane (Norway)
- Hurrungane (6.0 Miles)
- Hurrungane II (6.0 Miles)

Kinloch (Scotland)
- Kinloch (2.8 Miles)
- Kinloch II (2.8 Miles)

Kobago (Japan)
- Kobago (2.2 Miles)
- Kobago II (2.2 Miles)

Lake Shoji (Japan)
- Lake Shoji (2.3 Miles)
- Lake Shoji II (2.3 Miles)

Loch Duich (Scotland)
- Loch Duich (2.9 Miles)
- Loch Duich II (2.9 Miles)

Los Pelambres (Chile)
- Los Pelambres (1.0 Miles)
- Los Pelambres II (1.0 Miles)

Lytton (Canada)
- Lytton (5.2 Miles)
- Lytton II (5.2 Miles)

Maplewood Motorsport Park (Canada)
- Maplewood Motorsport Park V1 (1.6 Miles)
- Maplewood Motorsport Park V2 (1.2 Miles)
- Maplewood Motorsport Park V3 (1.5 Miles)

Munnar (India)
- Munnar (6.1 Miles)
- Munnar II (6.1 Miles)

Nakasendo (Japan)
- Nakasendo (6.3 Miles)
- Nakasendo II (6.3 Miles)

Nilgiri Hills (India)
- Nilgiri Hills (5.7 Miles)
- Nilgiri Hills II (5.7 Miles)

Oliver's Landing (Canada)
- Oliver's Landing (2.0 Miles)
- Oliver's Landing II (2.0 Miles)

Putre (Chile)
- Putre (5.5 Miles)
- Putre II (5.5 Miles)

Salar De Surire (Chile)
- Salar De Surire (1.1 Miles)
- Salar De Surire II (1.1 Miles)

Sentraltind (Norway)
- Sentraltine (2.4 Miles)
- Sentraltine II (2.4 Miles)

Sinclair Pass (Canada)
- Sinclair Pass (2.6 Miles)
- Sinclair Pass II (2.6 Miles)

Skjolden (Norway)
- Skjolden (2.9 Miles)
- Skjolden II (2.9 Miles)

SKNO Sognefjord Raceway (Norway)
- SKNO Sognefjord Raceway V1 (2.5 Miles)
- SKNO Sognefjord Raceway V2 (2.6 Miles)
- SKNO Sognefjord Raceway V3 (2.1 Miles)

Taapaca (Chile)
- Taapaca (6.0 Miles)
- Taapaca II (6.0 Miles)

Takahagi Hills (Japan)
- Takahagi Hills (3.6 Miles)
- Takahagi Hills II (3.6 Miles)

Tamil Nadu Circuit (India)
- Tamil Nadu Circuit V1 (2.5 Miles)
- Tamil Nadu Circuit V2 (1.6 Miles)
- Tamil Nadu Circuit V3 (1.7 Miles)

The Kyle (Scotland)
- The Kyle (4.6 Miles)
- The Kyle II (4.6 Miles)

Trotternish (Scotland)
- Trotternish (4.5 Miles)
- Trotternish II (4.5 Miles)

Wester Ross (Scotland)
- Wester Ross (3.4 Miles)
- Wester Ross II (3.4 Miles)

Yedapalli (India)
- Yedapalli (1.9 Miles)
- Yedapalli II (1.9 Miles)

City
Ashii (India)

- Ashii V1 (1.42 Miles)
- Ashii V1 II (1.42 Miles)
- Ashii V2 (1.0 Miles)
- Ashii V2 II (1.0 Miles)
- Ashii V3 (1.36 Miles)
- Ashii V3 II (1.36 Miles)

Bryggen (Norway)
- Bryggen V1 (1.98 Miles)
- Bryggen V1 II (1.98 Miles)
- Bryggen V2 (1.24 Miles)
- Bryggen V2 II(1.24 Miles)
- Bryggen V3 (1.3 Miles)
- Bryggen V3 II (1.3 Miles)

Gujo (Japan)
- Gujo V1 (1.36 Miles)
- Gujo V1 II (1.36 Miles)
- Gujo V2 (1.36 Miles)
- Gujo V2 II (1.36 Miles)
- Gujo V3 (0.9 Miles)
- Gujo V3 II (0.9 Miles)

Iquique (Chile)
- Iquique V1 (1.1 Miles)
- Iquique V1 II (1.1 Miles)
- Iquique V2 (0.6 Miles)
- Iquique V2 II (0.6 Miles)
- Iquique V3 (1.36 Miles)
- Iquique V3 II (1.36 Miles)

Old Town (Scotland)
- Old Town V1 (1.43 Miles)
- Old Town V1 II (1.43 Miles)
- Old Town V2 (1.3 Miles)
- Old Town V2 II (1.3 Miles)
- Old Town V3 (1.24 Miles)
- Old Town V3 II (1.24 Miles)

Port of Vancouver (Canada)
- Port of Vancouver V1 (1.3 Miles)
- Port of Vancouver V1 II (1.3 Miles)

- Port of Vancouver V2 (1.06 Miles)
- Port of Vancouver V2 II (1.06 Miles)

- Port of Vancouver V3 (1.0 Miles)
- Port of Vancouver V3 II (1.0 Miles)

Also, since the possibility of DRIVECLUB models were mentioned, why not list the tracks as well? (Reverse layouts are marked with II in their name unless otherwise.)
There were some news, as far as I remember about possible exchange of car models between GT and DC. Wierdly, P1 GTR and F50 are also in DC. I dont remember the tracks being exchanged.

DC tracks arent motorsport friendly so a very low possibility, they need optimising. But the locations could be added as scapes.

In fact, I finished the chart as soon as I posted the reply, but I have to say yet there's a certain theme for nearly every one of the updates, and a certain time gap between two actual updates, I have no clue.

Also, as PD released the Nov Update late, it's for sure that the Dec one must be in December. Yet it's still not clear when they will publish it.

Afterall all words above are mere nonsense.

-BMW Z8 '01 (N400)
-BMW 507 '57 (N100)
-HKS CT230R '08 (Gr.X)
-Isuzu 4200R '89 (N300)
-TVR Tamora '02 (N400)
-Jaguar XKR-S '11 (N600)
-Audi R10 TDI '06 (Gr.1)

-Honda S2000 '06 (N200)
-BMW M3 '07 (N400)
-BMW M6 F12 '13 (N600)
-Ferrari F430 '06 (N500)

-Honda S800 '66 (N100)
-Subaru 360 '58 (N100)
-Jaguar XJ220 '92 (N600)
-Audi RS4 B5 '01 (N400)
-Buick GNX '87 (N300)
-RUF CTR2 '96 (N500)

Returns from old GTs
-Ford GT90 '95 (N700)
-HKS Drag 180SX (Gr.X)
-Vector M12 (N500)
-Vector W8 (N600)
-Venturi 400GT (N400)
-Dome Zero '78 (N100)
-RUF 3400S '00 (N300)

-Mazda Furai '08 (Gr.X)
-Nismo 400R '96 (N400)
-Toyota 7 '70 (Gr.X)
-Chaparral 2J '70 (Gr.X)
-Toyota Sera '92 (N100)
-Lister Storm (N600)

-BMW M5 '08 (N500)
-Infiniti G35 '06 (N300)

-ASL Garaiya '02 (N200)

Lotus cars could return
-Lotus Carlton (N400)
-Lotus Elise '11 (N100)
-Lotus Elise '96 (N100)

-Audi RS5 '12 (N600)
-BAC Mono '11 (N300)
-Ferrari FF '12 (N700)
-Ferrari FXX K '15 (?)
-GTA Spano '13 (N800)
-Jaguar XJ220 '92 (N600)
-Jaguar XKR-S '11 (N600)
-McLaren 570S '15 (N600)
-McLaren P1 '13 (N900)
-Nissan GT-R '15 (N600)
-Pagani Zonda R '09 (?)
-Peugeot EX1 '10 (N300)
-Peugeot Onyx '12 (N700)
-VUHL 05 '15 (N300)

-Cunningham C-4R '52 (?)

Buick Special (N600)
Ford RS200 '84 (N300)
Jaguar XJ220 '92 (N600)
NISMO 400R '96 (N400)
Nissan Be-1 '87 (N100)
Nissan PAO '89 (N100)
RUF 3400S '00 (N300)
RUF CTR2 '96 (N500)
RUF RGT '00 (N400)

Mazda Roadsters Cup
-some kind of NB

Clio Cup

Tourist Trophy

Boxer Spirit
-RUF CTR2 '96 (N500)

Porsche Cup

Premium Sports Lounge
-NIO EP9 '18 (N1000)
-McLaren P1 '13 (N1000)

La Festa Cavallino
-Ferrari FXX '07 (N800)
-Ferrari 488 GT3 (Gr.3)

-Ferrari 488 GT3
-ASL Garaiya ARTA '08

Stars and Stripes
-Shelby GT500 '13 (N700)
-Shelby GT350 '65 (N300)
-Buick GNX '87 (N300)

Nissan GT-R Cup Series
-Nissan GT-R '07 (N500)

-Nissan XANAVI Z '06

Competition De'France

Gr.B RallyCross
-Ford RS200 '85

-Audi S1 '15 (N200)
-Volvo C30 T5 '09 (N200)

Lamborghini Cup

Group 4 Cup
-Lexus IS-F CCS-R
-Ginetta G55 GT4
-KTM X-Bow GT4
-McLaren 570S GT4
-SIN R1 GT4
-Chevrolet Camaro GT4
-Alpine A110 GT4
-a full series like BTCC

-Audi R8 TDI '06
-Bentley Speed 8 '03
-Toyota TS050 '18
-BMW V12 LMR '99
-Toyota TS-One '98

Nostalgic Car Festival
-BMW 507 '57 (N100)
-Subaru 360 '58 (N100)
-Shelby GT350 '66 (N300)
-Honda S800 '66 (N100)
-DOME Zero '76 (N100)

Lightweight K Cup (N100)
-Daihatsu Midget '63
-Subaru 360 '58
-Daihatsu Copen Robe '14
-Daihatsu Copen Cero '15
-Suzuki Alto Works '15
-Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
-Mitsubishi iMiev '09
-Suzuki Cervo SR '07
-Honda Life Step Van '72

Nostalgic 1979 (GrX)
-Renault R8 Gordini '66
-Toyota 7 '70
-Chaparral 2J '70

Passion of Dr. Wankel
-Mazda RX-8 '11 (N200)
-Mazda RX-3 '73 (N100)
-NSU Spider '67 (N100)

Mini Cooper Challenge
E60 and 350Z is less possible? :(

There must be streetcars, there must be Japanese cars, there must be European cars and always one of, most of the time both German and Italian. Racing cars are not necessary but often there will be some.

E60 and 350Z is less possible? :(
Actually, 350Z could return because of 300ZX returned and FuguZ will appear. E60 kinda less because its more luxury but Maserati GranTurismo is GT so who knows. It's my opinion only, based on some update patterns, esports focus of game and popularity.

Back