Gran Turismo Sport's Next Update Arrives Next Week, With New Cars

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 729 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do a U turn one, that gives you 99% of the time bonus creds and xp this way, but it needs practice and setup to gearbox, diff and tires:

Or you could do simple drive in and park behind second line facing oposite of start lane, pull eBrake and wait 15 secs, this one rarely gives you bonus:

Cheers...

You can still get the clean race bonus of 210,000 credits and 2100xp. In position 20th I can still do it in 43secs. You have to brake inside the cones between the lines and do a clean reverse right turn 180 onto the middle of the curb clear of the grass keeping car straight so auto drive will not turn and hit the barrier too soon. I'm not sure how many positions I can reduce it though, to get the full 210,000 credits and make the process faster and more efficient. But I have the full 20,000,000 now so I'm all set for the DLC cars.

Last edited:
If we get this Toyota FT-1 car tomorrow:

2upfk77.jpg

I am going to need a lot of these because I am going to get too excited:

so96rn.png

Last edited:
I don't mind a standard FT-1. It's beautiful.
Now I also want a standard Scirocco, R8, Beetle...
If we get this Toyota FT-1 car tomorrow:

2upfk77.jpg

I am going to need a lot of these:

so96rn.png
The graphite version? I hope it's going to be a red one. =)

toyota_ft_1_by_gt6_garage-d726d43.jpg

I don't mind a FT-1 road car. =)
Now if only we had the Scirocco, Beetle, Z4, M6, R8, Chiron, Copen, Cayman, Clubman road cars too... ^_^

I don't mind a standard FT-1. It's beautiful.
Now I also want a standard Scirocco, R8, Beetle...

The graphite version? I hope it's going to be a red one. =)

toyota_ft_1_by_gt6_garage-d726d43.jpg

I don't mind a FT-1 road car. =)
Now if only we had the Scirocco, Beetle, Z4, M6, R8, Chiron, Copen, Cayman, Clubman road cars too... ^_^

Yes, the standard FT-1 version. Does not matter which color we get because we can color it.

It sure is ugly.

👎

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back