Gran Turismo Sport's Next Update Arrives Next Week, With New Cars

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 729 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That glitch doesn't work for me anymore for some reason. Every time I get in the correct position the car pulls the highest uturn I've ever seen.

Park the car in between the first two lanes facing the finish line. Like this :)
20180125_115247.jpg

And just sit there?
Yep. In the settings for custom race turn off ghost, set to professional. Set class to Gr.1. Put your car to last position, 20th place. Set to rolling start, this is crucial. Set the options for maximum payout and xp. Make sure the Mazda mx5 has standard power and weight. Just drive and park wait. :)

I can't do the pit glitch. I start in 4th place and squeeze between the pit barrier and last cone until auto-drive kicks in. Less than a minute and around 120k.

Make sure you park the car behind the two white lines (facing the wrong direction). Check Hammer gaming's Youtube video.

much faster if you start from 5th position... although you make a little less money it's also much quicker too so time-wise, you make much more money with my method :P

I find the fastest way to make some CR is to do the /GT League/Endurance League/GR 1. Prototype Endurance Series. It gives me 400,00 - 600,00 CR for an hour long race! no cheating! I can almost always get the 50% Safety bonus every race. I use the Porsche 919 and do 12 laps a stint! in one hour you should be ahead by 30-40 sec. I finish in 33 laps...

The ever important R2 button on my DS4 has just failed, so not me... :irked:

The R2 button broke on the controller I got with my standard PS4 and the rubber on the sticks wore out too quickly. It was the DS4 ending in CUH - CT1E.

Then when I bought the PS4 Pro the new Pro controller has been a lot better build quality. No wear with the rubber grips and R2 still working. The model of this controller is the CUH - ZCT2E.

The R2 button broke on the controller I got with my PS4 Pro and the rubber on the sticks wore out too quickly. It was the DS4 ending in CUH - CT1E. Then I bought a new one and it's been a lot better build quality. No wear with the rubber grips and R2 still working. The model of this controller is the CUH - ZCT2E.

This is actually the second DS4 I've had where the R2 button gets bad. I've never had problems with the surface of the sticks wearing off.

That glitch doesn't work for me anymore for some reason. Every time I get in the correct position the car pulls the highest uturn I've ever seen.

You can do a U turn one, that gives you 99% of the time bonus creds and xp this way, but it needs practice and setup to gearbox, diff and tires:

Or you could do simple drive in and park behind second line facing oposite of start lane, pull eBrake and wait 15 secs, this one rarely gives you bonus:

Cheers...

I don't understand the problems people are having with this pit glitch nonsense.
I watched this video: hammerstudiogaming Did exactly what they did... and it worked every time...

...until I got bored to tears, gave up, and returned to just playing to game normally for money/xp.

I don't understand the problems people are having with this pit glitch nonsense.
I watched this video: hammerstudiogaming Did exactly what they did... and it worked every time...

...until I got bored to tears, gave up, and returned to just playing to game normally for money/xp.
Some people prefer easy money and faster leveling up while some other people like to play fair and level up and get money with their hardworking efforts! So really chill out dude.

yeh there are guys like midhaven who spend all their time in time trial researching cars and relaying the data from their testing.

I find the fastest way to make some CR is to do the /GT League/Endurance League/GR 1. Prototype Endurance Series. It gives me 400,00 - 600,00 CR for an hour long race! no cheating! I can almost always get the 50% Safety bonus every race. I use the Porsche 919 and do 12 laps a stint! in one hour you should be ahead by 30-40 sec. I finish in 33 laps...
But within 1 hour with the glitch of Nürburgring, you can reach 600,000 Cr. In 6 minutes approximately, actually, this is the best way to have money.

Let's speculate car prices?

But within 1 hour with the glitch of Nürburgring, you can reach 600,000 Cr. In 6 minutes approximately, actually, this is the best way to have money.

Or without glitch, just setting fuel consumption to 10x in about 45min...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back