Gran Turismo to Partner w/ Anti Social Social Club

Anti Social Club, Tag Heuer, FIA ...

Is GTS a showcase? Is it becoming a virtual encyclopaedia?

Circuits and cars that is good, but nothing.

Great!

Pff.

Tourist Trophy 2? No! It's better a catalog of marts to see! It's best to attend autoshows and create fictional cars!

PS: Congratulations, Forza 7 for Racing GOTY 2017! Merited!

Last edited:
VXR
I look at it as a way to keep drawing new, younger audiences to car games, something that will benefit the genre in the long run.

Abolutely and critically important for the future of the series. Thats why scapes and livery editor are there too - to draw in the youngsters who share constantly on social media.

Cars themselves and by implcation car games are less important to the younger generations...

Street fashion is for people with more money than sense, IMO, especially when there's this limited-time crap. AFAIK, it's just the fashion equivalent of event-only Pokemon like Mew or Meloetta.

I didn't think that GT Sport would want to be associated with particular clothing brands.

Those brand is very big and celebrity wear them too. Plus it get a lot people attention. If you want know more about this, here the link and it lead you other brand too. :cheers:

Street fashion is for people with more money than sense, IMO, especially when there's this limited-time crap. AFAIK, it's just the fashion equivalent of event-only Pokemon like Mew or Meloetta.
Have you seen this ASSC stuff? It’s certainly not fashion! It’s a questionably layed our group of words slapped on any old clothing item found

Is there an option to buy these stuff online? I can't buy them in person

Yes you can but going be harder online because some people will have bot pre order for them quickly. The time you get to site It will be all gone but you might have some luck to get it.

So, did the decals go up? Seems odd for them to show off three cars IG with these decals and then not have them in the game??

Was just about to post that, Looks like if PD announce anything at PSX it'll be adding those ghastly looking liveries to the game :yuck:

I don't know, so far I only see them using it for promotional. But if you want the real deal you could buy the car instead. :D

I don't know, so far I only see them using it for promotional. But if you want the real deal you could buy the car instead. :D

Well part way though the video the woman asks the idiot if players will be able to edit the liveries in the game to which Mr idiot says "no they were created by a very respected man and we don't want people messing with these" :lol:

First off was the very respected man Stevie Wonder?
and second I've made better looking joke liveries :lol:

So I assume they will be announced as perhaps special models soon.

Back