Gran Turismo to Partner w/ Anti Social Social Club

Well part way though the video the woman asks the idiot if players will be able to edit the liveries in the game to which Mr idiot says "no they were created by a very respected man and we don't want people messing with these" :lol:

First off was the very respected man Stevie Wonder?
and second I've made better looking joke liveries :lol:

So I assume they will be announced as perhaps special models soon.

I hope so, with liveries we could see new promotional item could use it for in game to make it look cool. Maybe might see company do for marketing. PD get pay for doing this and we don't have to pay to much dlc, get more free dlc instead. :cheers:

I hope so, with liveries we could see new promotional item could use it for in game to make it look cool. Maybe might see company do for marketing. PD get pay for doing this and we don't have to pay to much dlc, get more free dlc instead. :cheers:

Things like camo helmets and stuff like that?, That would be kind of cool I admit, Just not with all this fake fashion crap on it :sly:

Imagine we get senna again with his helmet and his f1 car. You get to wear it that would be could be cool for dlc again.

Yeah we can only hope, Still PD and assc have collaborated in the past I believe so if they/they are making a return its entirely possible for the Ayrton Senna foundation to also make a return. And thanks to the livery creator it can have the real stickers on finally.

Back