Gran Turismo tuning @ gttuner.net for GT PSP and GT 5 Prologue! (10/7/09)

• Thread starter kesun.421
  • 97 comments
gttuner.net has added a new page called "My GT". This page is user focused, where registered users can see statistics on how many tune specs they submitted, how many comments they have left, and how many kudos they have recieved. Users can also change they password and email, add their PSN account name, setup a status message, and in the future setup events and send private messages to other users.

Please check back regularly for more new updates. Thanks!

Ke

Added in track, make and model list for GT PSP. For those willing, please double check the listing against the official car list. I already know there are about 20 or so missing, and there has to be mistakes since I wrote a program to parse and upload the 800+ cars... Make sure you select GT PSP in the game selection dropdownlist. Thanks in advance!The configuration tables and display pages are coming soon.

Ke

I have the Car list of GT5P and all the information about them. Maybe this could also help for tuning?

Attachments

• Gran Turismo 5 Prologue spec III cars.doc
    24 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Thanks Jonny for your information sheet.

Currently I just finished working on the GT PSP configuration and display pages. If anyone here plays that game too, please go check out gttuner.net, it's not default to GT PSP.

Ke

10/7/09:

Just made some changes to gttuner commenting and user stat pages.

You can now comment on the user stat pages. To get to a user's stats page, search for any of the user's tune spec in the homepage, then click on their name in the tuner column. To get to your own stats page, login, go to "My GT", then in the summary panel, there is a link that will take you to your own page.

You will also recieve email updates if anyone made a comment on your stats page. If you don't want to recieve email updates, clear your email settings from "My GT" page.

Thanks,
Ke

----------------------------------

Hi all,

I added in a user's stat page for gttuner.net. You can view other tuner's stats by clicking their name in the search results table, or view your own stats by visiting this page: http://gttuner.net/UserPage.aspx

What other kind of stats do you want to see on the page?

Ke

Last edited:
Hi guys, as a few might have noticed, gttuner.net is offline. I could not maintain it anymore due to personal reasons.

I did create a bitbucket repository for the source code of the site:
http://bitbucket.org/kesun421/gttuner.net/overview/

If anyone is not afraid to read messy C# and ASP.net code (my first ASP.net projet ever), feel free to use the code.

Best wishes,

Ke

Last edited:
Just took a very quick look at your code files, already I can tell your coding style is VERY different to mine. I am thinking you have learnt programming at uni?.. You seem to use lots of classes and have proper structure, I on the other hand have one page one code behind, one single custom class to handle all db calls.

It is a shame you could not continue with this. You picked up a lot of users early on and with a graphical makeover your site could have made life difficult for mine. I hope you enjoyed making it.

If I may be so bold I'd like to invite your former users to become a part of consoleracer.com. My hosting is paid up for the next few years and I am not going anywhere :)

Back