Gran Turismo - Waltz of the cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter tubers93
  • 5 comments
  • 1,300 views
Messages
32
Here is a whole montage of clips with the AI cars unintentionally spinning out of the race track, happy new year! :)

 
That was well put together. I had some good chuckles during all of the madness. Happy New Year! :cheers:
 
That was well put together. I had some good chuckles during all of the madness. Happy New Year! :cheers:
Thanks!

I was wondering if this could be promoted heavily at some point so people are aware of this J/K :P
 
I really liked watching the cars tring to make the first corner of Grand Valley Speedway. There has been alot of times I have been in it too.:)
 
I wondered myself if this AI error was included in the sequels, sadly I don't see them make any mistakes unless if someone corrects me on that one.
 
hehe, pretty funny video! it's almost gracious to see the GT-One Race Car spin out. anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
Back