T tubers93 Messages 32 Dec 31, 2011 #1 Here is a whole montage of clips with the AI cars unintentionally spinning out of the race track, happy new year!
Here is a whole montage of clips with the AI cars unintentionally spinning out of the race track, happy new year!
Eric Demory Formerly “Crooooooow” Premium Messages 6,695 Frederick, MD Dec 31, 2011 #2 That was well put together. I had some good chuckles during all of the madness. Happy New Year!
T tubers93 Messages 32 Dec 31, 2011 #3 Crooooooow That was well put together. I had some good chuckles during all of the madness. Happy New Year! Click to expand... Thanks! I was wondering if this could be promoted heavily at some point so people are aware of this J/K
Crooooooow That was well put together. I had some good chuckles during all of the madness. Happy New Year! Click to expand... Thanks! I was wondering if this could be promoted heavily at some point so people are aware of this J/K
phone Messages 215 Messages smokiecat1814 Jan 1, 2012 #4 I really liked watching the cars tring to make the first corner of Grand Valley Speedway. There has been alot of times I have been in it too.
I really liked watching the cars tring to make the first corner of Grand Valley Speedway. There has been alot of times I have been in it too.
T tubers93 Messages 32 Jan 1, 2012 #5 I wondered myself if this AI error was included in the sequels, sadly I don't see them make any mistakes unless if someone corrects me on that one.
I wondered myself if this AI error was included in the sequels, sadly I don't see them make any mistakes unless if someone corrects me on that one.
Odnomre Messages 1,085 Dutchietown Messages Odnomre Jan 1, 2012 #6 hehe, pretty funny video! it's almost gracious to see the GT-One Race Car spin out. anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
hehe, pretty funny video! it's almost gracious to see the GT-One Race Car spin out. anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!