Gran Turismo World Finals "Viewer Campaign" Awards Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo Early Access

• Thread starter Famine
  • 232 comments
Boop

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-25-20-51-54-37_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-25-20-51-54-37_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 10
My answer would be where I currently reside. I was born in a different city than where I live and if someone asks where am I from I never answer my birth city.
I see. Thanks for the answer. As a foreigner who has lived abroad, I've always interpreted "where are you from?", to relate closer to my heritage and not about my physical residence. Didn't realize that people interpreted it differently.

So day 1 the event hadn't happened yet, then the next day I get home from work and try to answer it but the window is closed? WTH??
Sorry you missed it.

Someone on the threads earlier posted about using remote play. I have the PS app on my phone but I had not downloaded the remote play app.

Based on their suggestion, I downloaded it and I'm able to access the game using the app. I don't know if you have to leave your machine on when you're away from home because I did it while I was home but look into that so you don't miss the next one.

So day 1 the event hadn't happened yet, then the next day I get home from work and try to answer it but the window is closed? WTH??
As noted in the article and in the in-game portal, each competition is open from the start of one stream until a minute before the start of the next (except #4 which is open for a week).

Both questions so far have related to the final race of the stream, so you have roughly 21.5 hours to put the correct answer in for #1, #2, and #3.

Sorry you missed it.

Someone on the threads earlier posted about using remote play. I have the PS app on my phone but I had not downloaded the remote play app.

Based on their suggestion, I downloaded it and I'm able to access the game using the app. I don't know if you have to leave your machine on when you're away from home because I did it while I was home but look into that so you don't miss the next one.
You have to leave the console in rest mode (and enable something in settings - there are guides online) - Remote Play can then connect away from your home network.

Missed them both now
Its a effin pee take tbf
I have a actual life that involves work and kids and naturally PD don't care that haven't the time to follow find the facts log on and find .... to effin late .
Again

Am not even going to bother with the rest

Last edited:
Missed them both now
Its a effin pee take tbf
I have a actual live that involves work and kids and naturally PD don't care that haven't the time to follow find the facts log on and find .... to effin late .
Again

The entries are open for 23hrs and 59 minutes, surely you can find 2 mins to log on?

Missed them both now
Its a effin pee take tbf
I have a actual live that involves work and kids and naturally PD don't care that haven't the time to follow find the facts log on and find .... to effin late .
Again

You aren't late? You have like another 20 hours to open the game and click Porsche.

Last edited:
Porsche ! Thank you
I was trying to catch question day 2

Says 24 hours ... but is that from when the answer is available 🤔

As noted in the article and in the in-game portal, each competition is open from the start of one stream until a minute before the start of the next (except #4 which is open for a week).

Both questions so far have related to the final race of the stream, so you have roughly 21.5 hours to put the correct answer in for #1, #2, and #3.
@foxdylan the answer you seek is here, just a few posts before yours.

3rd question is: who lead the race at the end of the first lap at SPA ?
That's not really how it's worded though.

The Grand Final took place on Spa-Francorchamps. Which manufacturer came back on top in the first lap?

I think it could possibly be Toyota? Despite the porsche leading lap 1, they showed Toyota still leading the championship point standings.

The lead car going into lap 2 at Spa was indeed a green Porsche. I caught enough of the YouTube video to watch a couple of laps.
Try the race if you haven't, it's fun.

sjs

I think it could possibly be Toyota? Despite the porsche leading lap 1, they showed Toyota still leading the championship point standings.
Yea it’s not very well worded, but the general consensus here and on Reddit is Porsche so I guess we’ll have to wait and see!!

sjs
In portuguese it's even worse:
The Grand Final took place on Spa-Francorchamps. Which manufacturer came back on top and finished the first round in first?
It should be "lap" instead of "round". Lap in pt-br is "volta" and round is "rodada". So basically the question is asking which manufacturer finished the race in first, not the one that finished the first lap. Quite confusing.

edit: unless in portuguese-portugal a lap is also a round. :lol:

Last edited:
In portuguese it's even worse:

It should be "lap" instead of "round". Lap in pt-br is "volta" and round is "rodada". So basically the question is asking which manufacturer finished the race in first, not the one that finished the first lap. Quite confusing.

edit: unless in portuguese-portugal a lap is also a round. :lol:
Wow. If they really worded it that badly in any language, they should just give us all the prize for answering.

Back