Gran Turismo World Finals "Viewer Campaign" Awards Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo Early Access

• Thread starter Famine
  • 232 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine

Eggstor

Boring as B-Spec Bob
Premium
United States
Wisconsin
GTP_Eggstor
Hopefully but they could just as easily "turn it on" on that date. I am hoping you are right though!
Judging by what Nenkai said, it's more of an activation; the car itself is part of Thursday's update.

United Kingdom
London
And-War
Can we post the Answers here or do we think they will be super easy

Attachments

• IMG20221122194811.jpg
    IMG20221122194811.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 8
United States
United States
Wait a minute, there is a quiz to get the Ferrari VGT?

Man, I hope the quiz is easy like only 1 question and it's a multiple choice. Something like, "What is your favorite Ferrari car?". 🤣
To me my Favorite is the 459,

Edit : whoops I meant 458......

Last edited:

Famine

Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
When do we have to tune for this?
We've published a guide to the whole thing yesterday, with all the timings in it. We will also publish an article every day with the stream in it, and the results after it.

Canada
Canada
We've published a guide to the whole thing yesterday, with all the timings in it. We will also publish an article every day with the stream in it, and the results after it.

Cheers!

Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe

And the quiz answers hopefully? :P

United States
Theresa, Wisconsin
I will not be able to play GT7 and buy microtransactions if I am watching live streams. It seems to be quite a quandary that I'm stuck in.

Famine

Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
I'm not (that) evil but if I was I'd definitely give the wrong answers :mischievous: Also pretty certain someone will be.
You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Germany
1 h from Nürburg
toastet
What kind of question is this, is it me or does this read oddly?
Maybe they mean the last years winner?

[Edit] No, you should guess this years winner. There is no correct answer possible during the 24h entering period since it will be answered during the weekend.

Last edited:
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
It's not hard to understand, it's "where does the person that won the grand finals come from"

We don't know yet, because they haven't happened.