Gran Turismo World Finals "Viewer Campaign" Awards Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo Early Access

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 232 comments
  • 82,726 views

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
Messages
92,514
United Kingdom
Rule 12
Messages
GTP_Famine
Hopefully but they could just as easily "turn it on" on that date. I am hoping you are right though!
Judging by what Nenkai said, it's more of an activation; the car itself is part of Thursday's update.
 
Can we post the Answers here or do we think they will be super easy
 

Attachments

  • IMG20221122194811.jpg
    IMG20221122194811.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 49
Wait a minute, there is a quiz to get the Ferrari VGT?

Man, I hope the quiz is easy like only 1 question and it's a multiple choice. Something like, "What is your favorite Ferrari car?". 🤣
To me my Favorite is the 459,


Edit : whoops I meant 458......
 
Last edited:
When do we have to tune for this?
We've published a guide to the whole thing yesterday, with all the timings in it. We will also publish an article every day with the stream in it, and the results after it.

 
We've published a guide to the whole thing yesterday, with all the timings in it. We will also publish an article every day with the stream in it, and the results after it.

Cheers!
 
We've published a guide to the whole thing yesterday, with all the timings in it. We will also publish an article every day with the stream in it, and the results after it.

And the quiz answers hopefully? :P
 
True, if i had the time i was 100% going to watch, but i think that's not possible, we will see, would be cool if someone is willing to help some people out here :lol::):bowdown::bowdown:
I'm not given to wild speculation, but if this thread isn't filled with dozens of people giving the answers, I'd be surprised.
 
I will not be able to play GT7 and buy microtransactions if I am watching live streams. It seems to be quite a quandary that I'm stuck in.
 
I'm not (that) evil but if I was I'd definitely give the wrong answers :mischievous: Also pretty certain someone will be.
 
I'm not (that) evil but if I was I'd definitely give the wrong answers :mischievous: Also pretty certain someone will be.
You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
 
What kind of question is this, is it me or does this read oddly?
 

Attachments

  • IMG20221124161256.jpg
    IMG20221124161256.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 46
The answer is the region that the winning driver comes from - so we don't know yet.
 
What kind of question is this, is it me or does this read oddly?
It's written a little strange, but just means who won that race and where are they from. I have no clue who won or where they are from, so I'm waiting for someone else to chime in lol
 
What kind of question is this, is it me or does this read oddly?
Maybe they mean the last years winner?

[Edit] No, you should guess this years winner. There is no correct answer possible during the 24h entering period since it will be answered during the weekend.
 
Last edited:
It's not hard to understand, it's "where does the person that won the grand finals come from"

We don't know yet, because they haven't happened.
 
Back