Gran Turismo World Series 2024 Begins 17 April

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 11,250 comments
I was classified as GT3 when I signed up in the beginning and I had a high D/S rating. I gave it my best and from what I have seen here in this thread I am a bottom dweller in the overall listing of performance.
I have not seen any postings in thread from anyone in the GT3 rated category, and was afraid to do so myself as I know I am not good enough but I try and I do not quit.
One thing I have seen in my GT3 class of racers is the penchant to quit races if things do not go to their liking. The quality of races has been clean with maybe one or two poor sports in the overall mix but a lot of quitters.
All in all I think that I did well this time. (By my standards)
18fb4f3058533-10177746eba4528e4c85207fe61d0c8b37c22f9e-999_message_439482297450912_1716727724417.jpg

Looking back, I give this GTWS Manu a grade of a C-.

Race 1: A

Having N24 on the schedule is always welcome for me, so I was happy about that. I do prefer some sort of rain/wet weather but we’ve had wet Nord a few times in the recent past so I’ll give them a pass for a dry race.

That being said, there was a little bit of strat involved (more so in GT2/3 than GT1 due to the odd number of laps) with the required pit and enough tire wear that you could, but didn’t have to, change tires.

c582e3a347230df2d66c9c3456594241_photo.webp

8d12b619f7551648dc6bf4f324dd708b_photo.webp

b1d9751d51cb5a5a20cbe8d88261a595_photo.webp

1c998d1a6da5d9401f61e05188e62063_photo.webp

Race 2: F

Interlagos… again… RH x1, fuel x1, 13 laps. Nothing else needs to be said. Sprint race, glorified Daily C.

beb24c303f0cd5a93a08dcea36ae9272_photo.webp

Race 3: A-

Deep Forest is a good enough track. Lends itself to the handling cars and straight line cars. The fact that two different tire compounds were available and required opened the door to some good strategy racing.

ab23d345438e2cb35ec403214e0fa572_photo.webp

bafbb8516862b3ffc8d7d6bc6ccbe7aa_photo.webp

Race 4: A+

This is the only one I didn’t participate in as I just didn’t have time to prepare and/or actually do the race. Suzuka is not my favorite track and is also way overused, but these are the races that a GTWS Official Season should be. 75+ minutes long with weather that required everyone to decide when to pit for IMs: either lap X to be safe but slower or lap X+1 to push for a faster time but maybe spin in the process. The changing of not only weather but the day-to-evening transition really showcases what this game can do… and PD take so little advantage it’s a bit mind boggling.

Race 5: A

Great combo at my second favorite track in the game. Not a huge fan of mandatory pits; I’d rather it be more fluid such that the tire/fuel would require a pit rather than the regulations forcing them. However, here it was both. If you could make it on tires, you’d not make it on fuel anyway. So with everyone pitting for fuel, some were able to save, some had more fuel efficient cars, and some were able to get fuel only with no tires. In my AO race, for example, I was able to jump the Ford GT ahead because he needed way more fuel.

ec2d549c9bea5f81d7f6c26fab4a1e6f_photo.webp

81ebe0cc6178350ca3664d14fc55f63b_photo.webp

d7f1c9f9257a3736e687d5e9663443f8_photo.webp

Race 6: F-

Fuji… again… RH x1, fuel x1, 12 laps. Nothing else needs to be said. Sprint race, glorified Daily C. I feel like I am having déjà vu. Oh, and no weather at a track that’s capable of it, hence the "F-" and not just an "F."

b339f0e9ddf7fda81ad3088c6460c9d6_photo.webp

Seems like a tale of two halves where half of the races were great and the other half were pants. But, overall this season should’ve been much longer with many more variables (weather, laps, tracks (so many of these tracks are much overused… except N24!)). I’d much prefer to see eight races minimum, 10 would be better. And give more timeslots to GT1 drivers while you're at it. Having an 11:00PM race time on a Wednesday as one of only three available slots is bull.

Not upset with picking Porsche as it was a solid car everywhere, even the tracks I thought it'd struggle (Daytona RC and Deep Forest) it was pretty good. I literally waited until I was about to start the Nord race before deciding, but am happy with the decision. Also not upset with no Gr4 races in GT1.

779 points for me this season with so many coulda-woulda-shoudas but I am sure we all have those. 5.4mil in the bank. Hope y'all had fun and we'll see you in the next one! :cheers:

Last edited:
Definitely a tough series for me while trying McLaren which I had never really used not even in dailies because I couldn’t find speed in it. First time racing as a barely over the bar A+ and I have to say that this border has been nothing like the lower DR boarders. I actually experienced decent racing in mid pack and at the back of the field. Refreshing.

Recent nerfs probably didn’t help either but I wanted to challenge myself to be more rounded as a driver. Getting to finally try the F1 in a race was the highlight even though the 650 was still the best for Daytona.

Overall it was fun doing the races I was available for but content was definitely lackluster. Crammed schedules for these series are getting old too.

Back to leagues, TT and dailies until the next miniseries returns.
Cheers to all for a well fought season.

IMG_7043.jpeg

Went into last night with a 284-point and a 295-point result, but still just outside the Top 100 in 101st because of a 192-point result at Interlagos. In FP, I was able to get a pretty decent lap time, but could tell this would be a track the Corvette hated because of Sector 3, so I wasn't expecting another Top 5 or podium like the previous 2 races, but I figured I could have a decent result if I drove well enough (and qualified well enough...).

Slot 1: I qualified 10th with a somewhat slow 1:40.4 when I had the pace for a 1:40.1. Immediately at T1 a Ferrari that started 2 places behind me sent it into T1 and I had to take evasive action that cost me 3 spots. At the end of the lap the Ferrari had a scruffy final sector, so I returned the favor and lunged up the inside at the final corner. The Ferrari got squeezed between me and another car on the outside and somehow ended up pointing to the left in a right hand corner, which gained me a spot up to 12th, where I stayed staring at the back of an AMG until Lap 8 when 4 cars came together at the exit of T1 and the seas parted for me to drive through the middle and pick off 2 of them, then picked off another AMG that picked up damage as a result when we got to the front straight again, moving me up to 9th.
I then stared at the back of a Lamborghini for the rest of the race and finished 9th for 213 points. I figured I could do better given how i could still see the Top 5 at the end of my race, so I elected to go again.

Slot 2: Put in my best time of the night with a 40.1 to start 7th on the grid - also my highest grid position of the evening. I made my way up to 6th very early on due to someone else's misfortune, and held the spot until Lap 10 when an Aston sent it up the inside of T4 and shoved me wide, then did the same thing at the chicane, costing me 3 spots. I then lost another one massively outbraking myself into T1 trying to get past him again, so I finished 10th for 199 points. Obviously a 7-point improvement over my lowest score wasn't going to cut it, so I had to wait for Slot 3.

Slot 3: I nearly spun on my first qualifying lap, so had to rely on my 2nd attempt to set a good time. Fortunately I managed another 40.1; unfortunately it was only good enough for P10 again. Lap 1 started with a place gained almost immediately due to a Ferrari losing it at the exit of T1. I picked up 2 more spots due to others having time penalties, and ultimately had a non-eventful race except for understeering off track when braking at the penultimate corner. I had a Lambo on my rear bumper for much of the race, but he was content to bump draft me when he got close enough and ultimately dropped back when one of the earlier time penalties caught back up and fought him for the spot. I finished 7th for 249 points and a CRB. Now for the final results:
Screen Shot 2024-05-26 at 12.15.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-26 at 12.15.55 PM.png

Finishing in the Top 100 is always my goal every Manufacturer's season, so mission accomplished there. Just like Nation's, I have a 284-point result from a 4th-place finish, and a 249-point result from the final slot of the final race. Unlike Nation's, my highest result was 295 points instead of two 284-point results in Nation's, so only 11 points difference between the 2 championships.

I'm a bit disappointed to not only have no 300-point results (especially Daytona), but to also be so far down in the Chevrolet standings. I'm glad that Chevy did so well in the results and is finally competitive again, but the 2nd and 5th-placed Chevy drivers are both people I'm pretty even with in DR and pace, yet they both had 2 results over 300 compared to my 0. So also similar to Nation's in that the results look good in isolation, but in reality they were below my expectations and somewhat disappointing. I guess I shouldn't be too disappointed though, because I did get everything I could out of the car at Fuji, and I surprised myself with how well I drove in the conditions at Suzuka. Really only Daytona was a disappointment based on how much I love the track and how quick the Corvette was there.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-26 at 12.15.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-26 at 12.15.55 PM.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I entered just the last round (because hey, free 900,000 credits for basically just doing a Daily C, why not).

Whatever negatives there are with race length, or championship length, or track selection, or qualifying rules for the people that's relevant for, the one thing I think they are correct on is moving towards Manufacturers being a straight Gr.3 championship. Even just doing this one race, it made it clear Gr.4 is just too broad a ruleset to be locked into one car for, there's too many innate advantages to being 4WD for certain tracks, or being a really light FF for certain tracks, and so on.

I entered just the last round (because hey, free 900,000 credits for basically just doing a Daily C, why not).

Whatever negatives there are with race length, or championship length, or track selection, or qualifying rules for the people that's relevant for, the one thing I think they are correct on is moving towards Manufacturers being a straight Gr.3 championship. Even just doing this one race, it made it clear Gr.4 is just too broad a ruleset to be locked into one car for, there's too many innate advantages to being 4WD for certain tracks, or being a really light FF for certain tracks, and so on.
Every yin has a yang though...and that is that the GR3 representation in the game is at best diabolical at worse like playing GTR2 all over again.

The lack of representation of modern equipment is quite telling.

My results and payout for GT2 Americas.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240526123930.jpg

A mixed bag for me this season. I'm disappointed I couldn't do the Nurburgring race as I enjoy racing there. My Daytona round was a big bummer, but that's because I took myself out and was so far behind. Interlagos was my best race this series and I seem to do decent there as usual. Deep Forest and Fuji are not my strongest tracks so no big surprise with those results. Although Fuji brought out the worst in people for some reason. Now, I don't mind some contact as it's going to happen, but barging your way through the field is the one thing that drives me crazy. If you pass me clean then I don't care, just don't use me as a brake and shove me aside.

I'm going to be moving on from the Lambo as it doesn't seem it has the top end speed I need to make clean passes. It also might be me having some rust due to not racing in months. Plus, it is a bit "rowdy" when I go over the kerbs, and I do like to abuse the kerbs when I race. I'll figure all that out next season.

Hahaha Ferrari in a show piece event with a very old GT3 458. Oh dear... I know Ferrari pride themselves with there cars in video games but I can't imagine they will be best pleased with this?

Honda just snuck in there at the end I see. I saw Gallo got max points at Fuji. See Aston and Peugeot lost out at the end, and Lambo getting kicked for Genesis.

I don't understand why they limited the grid to 12?
Maybe it will push them to give us updated Ferrari GT3s and or other cars cuz majority of this Manu series the Ferrari drove like an Italian relic from the catacombs of Rome.

Last edited:
Every yin has a yang though...and that is that the GR3 representation in the game is at best diabolical at worse like playing GTR2 all over again.

The lack of representation of modern equipment is quite telling.
That's true, there's definitely quite a few brands in-game that could use a GT3 refresh, I think we can all agree on that!

As others have said, Ferrari are maybe the one qualifying brand that might be particular enough about their image enough to push PD on this, so hopefully them having to use 458 in the live finals might force the issue a bit.

Well, despite reading some of y'alls bad luck races I decided to give one a go. Already have four races in so all I have to lose is some DR. Notice that @Spider-Racer is in the lobby in the Senna livery McLaren, which was cool. Lobby worth 345 points. #16 board.

This is one of those tracks that I feel like half the turns I mess up... they're just so awkward. After some more laps I got my TT time to a 1:39.613 which was 379th last I looked. That was enough to convince me to give it a shot.

Quali gets started and I put in a 40.1 which had me starting Q8. We all get away well and there is no drama through T1 or through the first lap (that I could tell). Name of the game of this race was just a gaggle of cars all close together for virtually the whole race.

a15375814aab9259a2a6f0f194e8156c_photo.webp

Lap two the Genesis in front gets a .500" pen and I was able to get passed on the straight. P7. Holding P7 with a Jag behind, the top six all bunched up together.

d87b9ab4730d599ac9aafba14a0ab122_photo.webp

Lap seven or eightish the green and yellow Merc gets a run on the RXV going towards the chicane. The Merc on the inside brakes earlier and the RXV comes right across the front of the Merc, and spins. I was able to take advantage of that and squeeze up the inside. P6. THat RXV would put on some pressure in the coming laps but started fighting with the Jag which helped me build a gap (and by gap I mean like .700").

3f72de5232805dc20897e8a36cf6ada4_photo.webp

5d4d34455ab0aa6f5c91e34f39d13294_photo.webp

A few laps later a white Porsche - who was leading - got pushed wide out of T1 by a known dirty driver (same one that hit me in the Interlagos race) and I was able to get passed just before going into the left. P5.

18ab77cca76e2b9b9b564057466fd23f_photo.webp

From there it was just the gaggle of cars that were all together. At one point we'd kinda gotten away from the pack behind (like 1.25-1.50" if I recall) but everyone started fighting which allowed those behind to catch up. This combo still sucks for a GTWS race, but pack was so close together it kept things interesting anyway. Going into T1 on lap 11.

8b05a77a3ae383aa4f656b9f4807597e_photo.webp

...and coming up to the last turn on the last lap. Top eight all within one screenshot. From P1 to P7 was under three seconds at the finish and from P2-P7 was ~1.75 seconds.

d9695cc99e3292e3cfe0154c5e46ea4b_photo.webp

Crossed the line in P5 for 287 points which is a new record for me. Still yet to crack that 300 point mark; one more place and I'd have had it but I am not complaining.

This race ended up being really fun. I am not giving PD a pass on this Daily C sprint race, but it was fun because the people around me all raced very well and very clean. There were no push-to-passes, no real contact, space was left when going for a pass, all that good stuff. Just goes to show that the amount of fun one has, is directly proportional to the people you're racing with/against.
:cheers:

Well done!! I saw you in the pre-race screen and knew you were from here! Tried to send you a friend request on PSN but your settings are private, so I couldn't. Congrats on the result... I had no pace in this, whatosever, so I didn't see much of you on track, unfortunately 😅

InShot_20240526_141003990.jpg

Manufacturers Cup 2024 Official Season
Season Overview

It was an average season for me, I guess. Full disclaimer: I was gonna drive for Audi, but Lando Norris went ahead and won the Miami GP 😆. After that,I felt like I had to stick with my beloved McLaren for the season.
It wasn't the best car anywhere, but it wasn't the worst either. Ultimately I felt too exposed on corner exits with this car's lack of acceleration. It's hard to pick a highlight of the season, as in all races I was somewhere in the midfield, driving what felt like very well but without any great results.
Finished P5 for Macca and just outside the top 100, at #110th overall. Can't complain, but I hoped for more!

SmartSelect_20240526_141257_Firefox Nightly.jpg

Racing for Hyundai was painful, but it paid the bills! I shouldn't be this high up as I capitalized on a quite a few mistakes made by others. This car just didn't have any seeming advantage anywhere. Absolutely mid.

Happy with these results but will probably hop back into the trusty R8 for the next championship to see where I really stand in NA/CASA.

18fb630474010-screenshotUrl.jpg

Looking back, I give this GTWS Manu a grade of a C-.

Race 1: A

Having N24 on the schedule is always welcome for me, so I was happy about that. I do prefer some sort of rain/wet weather but we’ve had wet Nord a few times in the recent past so I’ll give them a pass for a dry race.

That being said, there was a little bit of strat involved (more so in GT2/3 than GT1 due to the odd number of laps) with the required pit and enough tire wear that you could, but didn’t have to, change tires.

c582e3a347230df2d66c9c3456594241_photo.webp

8d12b619f7551648dc6bf4f324dd708b_photo.webp

b1d9751d51cb5a5a20cbe8d88261a595_photo.webp

1c998d1a6da5d9401f61e05188e62063_photo.webp

Race 2: F

Interlagos… again… RH x1, fuel x1, 13 laps. Nothing else needs to be said. Sprint race, glorified Daily C.

beb24c303f0cd5a93a08dcea36ae9272_photo.webp

Race 3: A-

Deep Forest is a good enough track. Lends itself to the handling cars and straight line cars. The fact that two different tire compounds were available and required opened the door to some good strategy racing.

ab23d345438e2cb35ec403214e0fa572_photo.webp

bafbb8516862b3ffc8d7d6bc6ccbe7aa_photo.webp

Race 4: A+

This is the only one I didn’t participate in as I just didn’t have time to prepare and/or actually do the race. Suzuka is not my favorite track and is also way overused, but these are the races that a GTWS Official Season should be. 75+ minutes long with weather that required everyone to decide when to pit for IMs: either lap X to be safe but slower or lap X+1 to push for a faster time but maybe spin in the process. The changing of not only weather but the day-to-evening transition really showcases what this game can do… and PD take so little advantage it’s a bit mind boggling.

Race 5: A

Great combo at my second favorite track in the game. Not a huge fan of mandatory pits; I’d rather it be more fluid such that the tire/fuel would require a pit rather than the regulations forcing them. However, here it was both. If you could make it on tires, you’d not make it on fuel anyway. So with everyone pitting for fuel, some were able to save, some had more fuel efficient cars, and some were able to get fuel only with no tires. In my AO race, for example, I was able to jump the Ford GT ahead because he needed way more fuel.

ec2d549c9bea5f81d7f6c26fab4a1e6f_photo.webp

81ebe0cc6178350ca3664d14fc55f63b_photo.webp

d7f1c9f9257a3736e687d5e9663443f8_photo.webp

Race 6: F-

Fuji… again… RH x1, fuel x1, 12 laps. Nothing else needs to be said. Sprint race, glorified Daily C. I feel like I am having déjà vu. Oh, and no weather at a track that’s capable of it, hence the "F-" and not just an "F."

b339f0e9ddf7fda81ad3088c6460c9d6_photo.webp

Seems like a tale of two halves where half of the races were great and the other half were pants. But, overall this season should’ve been much longer with many more variables (weather, laps, tracks (so many of these tracks are much overused… except N24!)). I’d much prefer to see eight races minimum, 10 would be better. And give more timeslots to GT1 drivers while you're at it. Having an 11:00PM race time on a Wednesday as one of only three available slots is bull.

Not upset with picking Porsche as it was a solid car everywhere, even the tracks I thought it'd struggle (Daytona RC and Deep Forest) it was pretty good. I literally waited until I was about to start the Nord race before deciding, but am happy with the decision. Also not upset with no Gr4 races in GT1.

779 points for me this season with so many coulda-woulda-shoudas but I am sure we all have those. 5.4mil in the bank. Hope y'all had fun and we'll see you in the next one! :cheers:
Basically agree here. Not happy with the glorified daily C twice (and not just because I didn’t do well at them, lol), but the other races were great, even if I missed Deep Forest.

Definitely a tough series for me while trying McLaren which I had never really used not even in dailies because I couldn’t find speed in it. First time racing as a barely over the bar A+ and I have to say that this border has been nothing like the lower DR boarders. I actually experienced decent racing in mid pack and at the back of the field. Refreshing.

Recent nerfs probably didn’t help either but I wanted to challenge myself to be more rounded as a driver. Getting to finally try the F1 in a race was the highlight even though the 650 was still the best for Daytona.

Overall it was fun doing the races I was available for but content was definitely lackluster. Crammed schedules for these series are getting old too.

Back to leagues, TT and dailies until the next miniseries returns.
Cheers to all for a well fought season.

View attachment 1358721
My first run with McLaren as well. I was pretty happy with it other than it just being a snail on the starts. I definitely appreciated the switch to MR for traction. I was able to reduce my TCS usage down to TCS1, and it was a blessing when the rain came.

Most of my races were about 50% Porsche, so while the 650s isn’t exactly king of the straights, it can outrun a 911 so it didn’t do too bad even at Daytona. I will try running with them at least one more season now that I’ve become more familiar with the car and how much you need to use 1st gear.

Well done!! I saw you in the pre-race screen and knew you were from here! Tried to send you a friend request on PSN but your settings are private, so I couldn't. Congrats on the result... I had no pace in this, whatosever, so I didn't see much of you on track, unfortunately 😅

View attachment 1358743

Manufacturers Cup 2024 Official Season
Season Overview

It was an average season for me, I guess. Full disclaimer: I was gonna drive for Audi, but Lando Norris went ahead and won the Miami GP 😆. After that,I felt like I had to stick with my beloved McLaren for the season.
It wasn't the best car anywhere, but it wasn't the worst either. Ultimately I felt too exposed on corner exits with this car's lack of acceleration. It's hard to pick a highlight of the season, as in all races I was somewhere in the midfield, driving what felt like very well but without any great results.
Finished P5 for Macca and just outside the top 100, at #110th overall. Can't complain, but I hoped for more!

View attachment 1358742
Hey I raced against you in the first slot. That was a good race we had!

Suzuka gets a large downgrade from me because, despite being a great race, it's a straight copy of one they already did in a previous season, including the weather (which was itself copied from a GTWS live race!). So, take away the one really great race from this season, and it's... Not a great average.

Well, that was a great way to end my season! Door 15 in a reasonably low A+ lobby (258 points) in the Thunder Motorsports “Senna Tribute” Lexus. I had some good free practice pace, with a 1:39.5 to be in the top 300 or so, so I had reasonable hopes for this one…

Solid qualifying lap for a 40.0, which put me P2 on the grid. Nice clean start from everyone, P1 went a bit deep into turn 1, and I pulled alongside but backed out early and followed for a few laps.

104FED31-C960-49B8-9C2D-0A2032F13139.jpeg

Sat comfortably behind until lap 8, when the leader made a mistake and I had to lift to avoid them (and the 2 second gap to 3rd and 4th disappeared). Got a nice run onto the straight, and was in the lead well before the breaking zone as the others battled behind me.
E786549C-5F7D-443D-A380-0D472D0E3E54.jpeg

I held on, thanks to some squabbling behind….for my first GT1 win, and in a full A+ lobby! Very happy with myself!

E625C8BD-4DD7-4338-9347-C573480162DC.jpeg

The 258 points rounded out my season with 1st in local, 1st domestic, 4th for Lexus (only just missed 3rd!) and top 200 in the region! My best manufacturer’s series to date.

edit forgot to mention that this was my first world series race win, and in a lobby of all A+ drivers. I was stoked! Now that I feel I'm worthy, I might do some daily's and work on getting my DR up a bit....

Last edited:
I was classified as GT3 when I signed up in the beginning and I had a high D/S rating. I gave it my best and from what I have seen here in this thread I am a bottom dweller in the overall listing of performance.
I have not seen any postings in thread from anyone in the GT3 rated category, and was afraid to do so myself as I know I am not good enough but I try and I do not quit.
One thing I have seen in my GT3 class of racers is the penchant to quit races if things do not go to their liking. The quality of races has been clean with maybe one or two poor sports in the overall mix but a lot of quitters.
All in all I think that I did well this time. (By my standards)
View attachment 1358675
Well, you're better than me. I'm still in the mid-to-high D range, and I doubt I'll ever get back to C, where I was briefly.

Welcome to the "Fuji Crash Games"

I hadn't high hopes for Fuiji, because my "fastest" lap was a 1:48,2 and my laptimes where pretty random between 1:48 and 1:50. Somehow the Cayman, Fuji and me didn't make a good combination.

Race 1:
I started from P10 and managed to keep away from all the trouble that was going on.
At the end of lap 8 i took my usual narrow line thru the last turn, while the cars in front of me took the wide line.
But the Cayman wich was direct in front of me decided to take a line in the middle of those 2 and we met each other at the apax (i'm the Martini-Cayman).
Fuji International Speedway_.jpeg

My left front hit the other Cayman somewhere at the "backseat" area. The other guy was sliding and i past him. During the race i felt like he was closing the door on me and i thought everything was ok and went on.
Watching the replay i have to admit that other opinions might mark me as the guylty guy for this incident.
The other driver "Bobbylafrite" seemed to think i wanted to kill him and at the start/finish straight in lap 10 he went for revenge. He had a better exit on to the straight and drove to my right side. As he was right beside me he turned hard left and pushed my of the track. I hope he never gets a licence for the real world!

Race 2:
Very poor Qualifying had me on P15. This race was even more carnage! I just stayed away as good as i could from those guys and gained position after position.
In lap 3 i overtook one guy on the long straight and was on P8. But in the braking zone for turn 1 i was hit in the back and went wide. That cost me 5 positions!
The best i could do was getting to P9 with a pretty close final lap behind a Renault. I was hoping he makes any kind of mistake under pressure, but it was me who took a track limit penalty.
Fuji_Finish.jpg

After a solid start in the Manu Cup, the 2nd half was pretty disapointing. Maybe it will be better next time ...

When will the next Championship do we think? Estimation?
Last year, the championship qualification season finished up in early June and the first season of exhibition started in mid-September. If they do the same this year, we could be in for a summer-long break. I'm hoping we'll get an exhibition season sooner, but my expectation is that we'll be waiting until September again.

Last edited:
I hadn't plan to do Fuji since the corners are slow speed crawl, but as my DR climbed I needed more points to try and get 3rd in Manu.

GT1 slot 2
Lobby worth 188 points, my highest yet.
I quali P8 with 41.042, about 0.5 of my FP time. I am happy with the results.
I need P5 to improve my lowest score and P4 to move up in Manu standings.

IMG_2752.jpeg

Everyone survives turn 1. I come in a little hot to turn 5?, but keep it out of contact and gain a place. Pretty clean race. I slowly work my way up when others get penalties. I survive turn 1 on lap 7 when someone brakes too late. I work my way up to P5 and stay there. I don't have the pace here to to move up any further and finish P5.

IMG_2753.jpeg
IMG_2754.jpeg

Happy overall with my first foray into GT1.

IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2750.png

Last edited:

GT3 league won by someone who signed up as a DR C and is now DR A :irked:

Finalists (for now - "Please note this list of drivers is provisional. Drivers may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances" - the banhammer still looms, bound to be some more completely moronic disqualifications)

GT3 league won by someone who signed up as a DR C and is now DR A :irked:
In the Americas, things are even fishier.
GT2 League
Pos. / Manufacturer / Driver Name (PSN Online ID) / Points
 1st / Chevrolet / PHG_TURBO (PHG_Turbo3) / 503
 2nd / Subaru / Shaggy_dooGT2 (shaggydoo_28) / 498
 3rd / Porsche / A. Joost (hellothere71) / 497

■ GT3 League
Pos. / Manufacturer / Driver Name (PSN Online ID) / Points
 1st / Subaru / Shaggy_dooGT3 (shaggydoo88_2) / 300
 2nd / Aston Martin / F.Cruz (Cruzy6988) / 290
 3rd / Toyota / LaudaGT (laudagt24) / 270
Check out the 2nd place in GT2 and 1st in GT3. Methinks somebody was playing under multiple accounts...

Edit: BTW, all three of those top finishers in GT3 are showing as DR A now:
1716981787521.png

Last edited:
Back