- 800

- Texas
- CommanderBond
Same here.I did't win a single Credit... but I'm happy for Daniel Solis.![]()
Same here.I did't win a single Credit... but I'm happy for Daniel Solis.![]()
Which part exactly?Yikes. I love that they all had fun but in my opinion this is taking gaming stuff too seriously.
The part where Solis dropped to his knee. I dunno. I'm certainly happy for them but it felt a bit over the top for a gaming related thing.Which part exactly?
Have you never been very happy at doing very well, in a very public place, at something you enjoy?The part where Solis dropped to his knee. I dunno. I'm certainly happy for them but it felt a bit over the top for a gaming related thing.
Now that you mention it... You're right.Have you never been very happy at doing very well, in a very public place, at something you enjoy?
He's also far, far from the first person to celebrate this sort of thing in this manner.
I probably would've done the same thing to be honest, nothing unusual IMO 😅Now that you mention it... You're right.
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:
Gran Turismo World Series 2026 Round 3: Finding Solis in Singapore
The Gran Turismo World Series made its first stop in Southeast Asia on Saturday, with Round 3 taking over the Sands Theatre at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. Subaru’s Daniel Solis won the Manufacturers Cup from pole, and Takuma Miyazono’s surprise three-stop strategy took the Nations Cup in a wild final that ended with contact at the last corner.
Quite literally the "third wheel" 🤣🤣🤣From the article, regarding the new T-GT III: and the third wheel maker alongside Fanatec and Moza.
As per the article, this was his first solo win in 8 years of doing it. He just beat his fellow best players in the world, it's a fair reaction.The part where Solis dropped to his knee. I dunno. I'm certainly happy for them but it felt a bit over the top for a gaming related thing.