Gran Turismo World Tour Salzburg Preview: A Whole New Ball Game

I haven't really kept up with the ins and outs of the World Tour thing, but it makes me wonder. How do these guys afford to fly all over the world, month after month, and do they have jobs, that they are missing?

MMX
I haven't really kept up with the ins and outs of the World Tour thing, but it makes me wonder. How do these guys afford to fly all over the world, month after month, and do they have jobs, that they are missing?
Sony pays for that, and the hotels and food.
I was wondering about that myself. Thanks,

Sony pays for that, and the hotels and food.

Its a ridiculous amount of money from the hotels to travelling to organizing the events,i still think monaco was the most expensive,the prices of those monte carlo hotels must be sky high :lol:.
But its worth it the events are always amazing.

Its a ridiculous amount of money from the hotels to travelling to organizing the events,i still think monaco was the most expensive,the prices of those monte carlo hotels must be sky high :lol:.

In Tidgney's latest podcast there were mentions of these events costing over a million to hold place.

Agreed and I'm sure it's worth it to Sony as well. The events afford Sony/PlayStation/Gran Turismo a ton of invaluable press coverage and marketing opportunities; sites like this, drivers social media feeds, streaming coverage, sponsorship deals, etc. The travel might seem like a big expense viewed on its own, but I bet in the overall picture it is more than worth it!

Back