Grand Theft Auto: Sin City

What game would look cool if fused with Grand Theft Auto?

• Grand Turismo

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Hitman

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Mortal Kombat

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • The Simpson's

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
crimson
:D :D

ok thats kool , but theres one problem with that gta sin city. i've heard from a couple of magazines and some of my friends that the next gta would be Grand Theaft Auto: Chicago, but your story of sin city sounds more believeable. so i think i'll go with your version, but if you have any more info on sin city, or if you knew anything about gta chicago could you send it to me

:confused: so please if you have an more info send it to me

Haha, I can't stop laughin at how stupid some of you are. Even after vat_man said when this was released.

Haha. Idiots.

I almosted posted a thread like this on April 1st, but then I realized what the date was.

Let me say this to all of you guys who are still wondering about the next GTA, THERE IS NO INFORMATION AT ALL ABOUT THE NEXT GTA!

The quote u put on the first post was not actually originally said by Jim Lovell it was said by Franklin D. Roosevelt at his Inaugral Address i just thought i would let u know so i guess everyone got a kind of history lesson

Before Vice City came out there were so many rumors and leaks and screenshots and stuff. I loved it made me look forward to the game so much, but now they're keeping it locked tight, I would much rather know what I am in anticipation of rathe rthan just waiting for something.

Back