Grand Theft Auto V - Friend Request Thread (Crew info in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 195 comments
Totally uncalled for!

No, what's uncalled for is that you haven't put a disclaimer in the OP that I'm going to be better than everyone on account of my cat-like reflexes, iron will and tendency to lie through the teeth. Irresponsible.

No, what's uncalled for is that you haven't put a disclaimer in the OP that I'm going to be better than everyone on account of my cat-like reflexes, iron will and tendency to lie through the teeth. Irresponsible.

Now I'm going to travel throughout the map with a rocket launcher and not a single penny in my wallet so it won't get stolen, just because of this post.

Now I'm going to travel throughout the map with a rocket launcher and not a single penny in my wallet so it won't get stolen, just because of this post.

I'll steal your weapons and sell them for drug money. I might do it in the game, too.

I'll steal your weapons and sell them for drug money. I might do it in the game, too.

Then I'll come and dive bomb you with a missile barrage in my Hydra or Buzzard. :lol:

PS3
US
Jahgee1124

Will be preordering the Collectors Edition, so I'll have those DLC cars

PS3 - UK - FXR786 ( Inactive at this time )

Xbox 360 - UK - F40LM

Uhm im deciding which account to run it on

PS3
United Stated
LGxDevil-HaX

Might make a new account though, Because i dont like LG account.

I might be going to GameStop tomorrow and cancelling my XBOX preorder and instead preordering the PS3 version. No point in getting the XBOX version now because the friends I was going to play with are now off to college and won't have time to play.

I might be going to GameStop tomorrow and cancelling my XBOX preorder and instead preordering the PS3 version. No point in getting the XBOX version now because the friends I was going to play with are now off to college and won't have time to play.

YES!!! I mean-- I'm sorry your friends are going away. :(

YUS!!!!! :dopey:

Back