Grand Theft Auto V - Friend Request Thread (Crew info in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 195 comments
ZDUPH
I might be going to GameStop tomorrow and cancelling my XBOX preorder and instead preordering the PS3 version. No point in getting the XBOX version now because the friends I was going to play with are now off to college and won't have time to play.

This is a bit late, but..... AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!

PS3
Jerweewee (I know... it's an incredibly... incredible name :sly: )

I dont have a mic. I do have Skype mobile though. Unfortunately, I can only call one person at a time.

If anyone has better alternatives for skype, let me know.

Cant seem to find an independent app on Google Play. All I found was TS3 Remote.

I did find Ventrilo though. Is that any good?

Is your computer near your PS3? As far as I know, TeamSpeak is a PC-only program.

Is your computer near your PS3? As far as I know, TeamSpeak is a PC-only program.

Not at all :P. It's on a different room. I use my phone for my main gaming communication. Sadly, only up to one person at a time. I need to find a better app...

Not at all :P. It's on a different room. I use my phone for my main gaming communication. Sadly, only up to one person at a time. I need to find a better app...

Nevermind then. Sorry.

It's official. I'm changing my pre-order to PS3. Those who wanted to play with me can relax now. :)
With that being said...

JeepXJFreak98

PS3

USA

It's official. I'm changing my pre-order to PS3. Those who wanted to play with me can relax now. :)
With that being said...

JeepXJFreak98

PS3

USA

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Welcome to the dark side. (PS3 cases are dark and most XBOX cases are light)

I added mine. It's in my sig. I was going to try to hold out for PC, but I don't think that's gonna work.

I might try to add all of you. I don't think yelling “Friendly! Friendly!" over the mic while looking for this thread will do much good.

You guys can either see me rollin down a city in a Caddy or in a jacked up truck listening to Jawga Boyz - Ridin' High

I might try to add all of you. I don't think yelling “Friendly! Friendly!" over the mic while looking for this thread will do much good.

You guys can either see me rollin down a city in a Caddy or in a jacked up truck listening to Jawga Boyz - Ridin' High

I'll be doing stupid things in a vehicle or perhaps not in a vehicle, usually involving the train. Or I'll go trucking.

And ill be in a Police Uniform trying to pull you over :lol:

I'll probably be blasting down the freeway in my Cheetah, enjoying a peaceful trip in the Atomic blimp or launching divebomb missile strikes on Kitten while he's chasing you. :lol:;)

Back