Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Quiz Thread

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 755 comments
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
1.8 million people! I was reading the manual the other day. :D

Ah crap, i didn't think anyone would get that one. :rolleyes: Anyway since you don't want to post a question, i will.

Where in the game can you find "Fudds Gifts?"

It's a gift shop on the east/west road, furthest North in Downtown (up past the stadium)...

How about.. Where can you find a Kaufman Cabs calender (other than in Kaufman Cabs - come to think of it, I don't know if there's one there or not...)?

Originally posted by Famine
It's a gift shop on the east/west road, furthest North in Downtown (up past the stadium)...

How about.. Where can you find a Kaufman Cabs calender (other than in Kaufman Cabs - come to think of it, I don't know if there's one there or not...)?

The Fudds gifts i'm thinking of is right by the Greasy Chopper?

Anyway, there is one calender in Kaufman Cabs and one on the fridge of Phil's Trailer.

Where can i find an "Irish Pub?"

Spook... I'll pull a screenie of it in a few...

Still can't find Ronny - I went to the two hardest places I could think of (and got decidedly shot up)... :(

Originally posted by Famine
Spook... I'll pull a screenie of it in a few...

Still can't find Ronny - I went to the two hardest places I could think of (and got decidedly shot up)... :(

Umm....Spook?

Do you give up should i open up the Ronny question for the public tonight?

Nuts. Thought I could update the last post with an attachment added... :(

Anyway, apologies for the poor shot - but you can see it's Downtown, and you can see the map. And you can see it's "Fudd's Gifts"... I was being heavily shot at, and tanked at the time... :D

Edit: "Spook!" is short for "Golly, what a coincidence"... Englishism - sorry :D

Attachments

• gtavcfudds.jpg
    gtavcfudds.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 90
I'd imagine there are - what with 1.8 million people... :D

And you LOVE taunting me with things I've seen, but not committed to memory, don't you? I've seen that Irish pub... Nyaaaaaargh!

Well i just checked and yes there are two "Fudds Gifts" shops.

Yes, yes i do like taunting you :P, you see i have a photographic memory so i can commit images to memory better than anything else, so it makes it eaiser for me to remeber where things are if i just saw them when cruising around. :D

Damn, that Irish Pub tickles my memory too but I can't place it in the map. :mischievous:
Man, some of the new questions are really up there. I'll have to push myself to come up with a decent one. That is if I ever answer one. :D

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
1.8 million people! I was reading the manual the other day. :D

In mine and Acidmans game, the population is about 1.58 million--we're in charge of population control and it's too damn high!!:lol:

Originally posted by Spuds725
In mine and Acidmans game, the population is about 1.58 million--we're in charge of population control and it's too damn high!!:lol:

:lol: Yeah, I was going to say...But in Spud and Acidman's games it's down to about 2,000 left...:P

Originally posted by Spuds725

The people of Vice City must be punished! :lol:

Yeah if anyone got confuzzled there GDO_2 accidently posted the answer to the question that i posted only for Famine, so i asked if GDO could edit his post.

BTW: Had enough yet Famine? Would you like the answer?

Originally posted by Acidman
Well in post #34 i posted this question - Where can i find an "Irish Pub?"

Nobody has answerd it yet, give up? :D

I can find dozens of Irish Pubs in my own town. I drink in one of them every weekend. Does that count?

KM.

oscarfulz - Please read the first post. It can be found on the side of service trucks, i'm pretty sure that they do not have their own building.

EDIT: Vice Voice located on the side of a Mule, slogan - "The Paper With More Column Inches." :lol:

Ugh, fine you people The "Irish Pub" i'm refferring to is to the left of Kauphman (sp?) Cabs. I guess i'm going to have to ake this one a little easier. Well no, mabye not, heh.

Where in the game are the two places you can find the profane word Fu<insert "c" here>k?

As an additional to oscar's... You can find the Vice Voice anywhere in Vice City. Just look around for the bits of newspaper blowing about, and zoom in...

Back