Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Quiz Thread

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 755 comments
Originally posted by Acidman
Ugh, fine you people The "Irish Pub" i'm refferring to is to the left of Kauphman (sp?) Cabs...

WHAT!? B-b-but I was there! I was there and I didn't see it. Argh!

Ok, I vow to not give up until I find that profanity in Vice City. :irked:

Well Sleek, you might have a hell of a time finding the words since they are **pushes fingers very close together** this big.

Success!
banana.gif

Sorry Acidman but you won't outdo me this time. I had those words laying deep in the bowels of my subconscious and they sprung up in the nick of time.
You will find those words on Phil's posters of the movie series "Chicks N' Guns".
I believe they go: "absolutely ****ing great" and "it's ****ing awesome".
Am I accurate? :)

Yeah, you finally got it this time Sleek! :D Now, see if you can stump me with a question, i have no homework tonight so you can bet that i'll put in a full night of looking for what you post, if i already don't know what it is. :D

Alrighty then, let's see how I do:

Where is there a human organ for sale?

May be easy, may be tough. Knowing Acidman it'll probably be cinch. :P
It's more fun to try to answer your questions than have you answer one anyway.

Heh, i was actually going to ask this one if you guys couldn't get the **** question anyway, it's for sale at "Carnicero Romero Family Butchers"

Also, in that window there is a Human arm, and some people have a theory on this, that the arm might belong to the skeleton in the grave located at "Funeraria Romero" becasue if you go around back to the grave (should have a hidden package over it) and look down at the skeleton, it's missing an arm. :eek:

Also, Sleek, want to go for a drink sometime? If so, just tell me where i can find "Crocs Bar," I hear they have good beer there. ;) ;)

I'll buy into that theory of the arm. :D
Now onto business, Crocs... Crocs... I swear, it's only a matter of time before I remeber that one too, I've seen it...

EDIT 1: If someone wants to take a crack at it be my guest, this bar is eluding me. :irked:

EDIT 2: Nevermind. Man am I on roll here or what?
shades.gif
You will find "Crocs Bar" diagonal to the Well-Stacked Pizza in Little Haiti.
And now it's my turn to throw down the gauntlet.

How many days of the week does Café Robina have their bar open?

Pretty easy. I'm more into looking for things than asking where they are. And by the looks of it, I'm getting better at tracking them.
sonar.gif

Originally posted by oosacker
When Tommy gets busted and the player shouts at the TV?

:lol: Never thought about those.

Ok, nobody seems to be informed on how many days Cafe Robina has their bar open so I'll lay it out now. It's 6 days, there's a sign next to the door which says "Cantina 6 dias". I guess it was a tad too latin a question so I'll go easy on you with the next one, sort of. :P

What's the name of the new Love Fist album?

~Steel Heart~​
Stone Cold Prostate Tour​
:lol:

I feel like going out and buying some records, can someone tell me where the best place in Vice City is to buy records?

I have a question.

On what album did Beast Fist appear?
was it:

a.)Dogs on Heat
b.)Fat chicks all day all night
c.)Devil's own Band

~KCHAT

Well, oosacker's question is 'unanswerable' (if that's a word) :confused:
And Steel Heart Stone Cold Prostate Tour isn't quite the name of Love Fist's new album. ;)

Damn! I came home tofay, and went specifically to Robina's for this purpose... Grrr!

Is it "Dangerous Bastard, Dead Family"?

I DO have a question prepared, even if it isn't (:D)

Where is THIS sign?

Attachments

• gtavcwhereis.jpg
    gtavcwhereis.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 57
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
Yup, what you said is only the name of their tour, the album name is somewhere in Vice City. I stumped Acidman... what's the world coming to? :eek: :lol:

What? No, you didn't....... i just don't know the answer....... at the moment...... i'll find it tonight......... I hope

AH HA! You didn't out do me this time Sleek! Love Fists newest album is called "The Number Of The Breast" :D

Now, here's and nice and easy one for you all, at 100% name all the veicales (sp) that spwan on StarFish Island. :D

Err...

Maverick, Infernus, Stretch, Banshee, Admiral, that Porsche-a-like and one of the two SUVs (Landrunner perhaps)...

Originally posted by Acidman
Oh come now Famine, i need all the veicales, and their names. Heh.

Good job I missed one of the helicopters out then :D D'oh!

Sea Sparrow (back of the mansion)
Maverick (top of the mansion)
Infernus (right of the stairs in front of the mansion)
Stretch (left of the stairs in front of the mansion)
Banshee (in the drive of the westernmost house on the main through-road)
Admiral (in a driveway (NW house?) - used for a drive-by)
Comet (in a driveway (NE house?))
Phoenix (in a driveway)
Stinger (in a driveway)
Landstalker (in front of the Cuban drug bust house)...

I THINK that's right now...

Originally posted by Famine
Good job I missed one of the helicopters out then :D D'oh!

Sea Sparrow (back of the mansion)
Maverick (top of the mansion)
Infernus (right of the stairs in front of the mansion)
Stretch (left of the stairs in front of the mansion)
Banshee (in the drive of the westernmost house on the main through-road)
Admiral (in a driveway (NW house?) - used for a drive-by)
Comet (in a driveway (NE house?))
Phoenix (in a driveway)
Stinger (in a driveway)
Landstalker (in front of the Cuban drug bust house)...

I THINK that's right now...

Good job Famine! 👍 How did you find the Pheonix? It's pretty tucked away.

I was more worried that the Landstalker was the other SUV, as it was the only one of the names I could remember at the time :D

It was the Stinger that surprised me - I don't remember there being one there at all... My trick's playing brains on me...

If you dial 555 35667, what are you looking to buy?

Are you sure that's thr right number Famine? Should there not just be 4 numbers after the 555? Anyway, i can't think of that answer right now, mabye i can find the answer on the radio?

Yep - sure :D There's also a 555 858 0605 I was going to ask...!

Back