Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Quiz Thread

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 755 comments
I serched all over Little Haiti and Havanna. is it in one of those? Or somewhere else?

I can only find 555 numbers! gah! Those damn haitains make my life really difficult!

Well I was answering everyone's questions and having to come up with new question so I threw this one out there so I didn't have to come up with a new question for a while.

And no, you're all wrong.

Is it your phone number? :dopey:

seriously, is it some sort of graffitti?

Come on, it's in Little Hiati, just have a look around the northern half of little hiati.

Oh god. Please just make a deadline for this, I'm bored of it. New question. I propose that if this hasn't been answered by Midnight Friday (Eastern Standard Time Australia), then nobody gets it right and Blake asks another question.

Finally, it's on the sign that's on the hangar at Phil's Place, where the Patriot is parked. I think the name is Salvage and Auto Parts... something-something, can't remember now. Can I ask a question then?

Thank you Sleek :bowdown:

Ask away so I'll have to come up with another death initiating question when I answer your question straight away.;)

Since I've been distracted finishing the game (I restarted... again) I can't remember a really clever question I came up with like a month ago, so instead I'll just ask what position does BJ Smith play on the VC 'Mambas'?
Anyone who listens closely to the radio should pick it right up.

He doesn't play a position, he's retired;)

But he was the former tight-end for the Mamba's.

I dunno, always sounds like 'Mambas' to me, 'Mantas' would make more sense though, I doubt there are any mambas in a place like Vice City.
Blake gets it I guess.

Actually Matt he was thinking of making a comeback, and I quote: "Can we talk about my new exercise video or my possible comeback into proffessional football". Ahhh a question, Uhhhh, what songs does Lazlow play in his mega music marathon?

Mega music marathon consists of:
Autograph - "Turn Up the Radio"
Megadeth - "Peace Sells"
(Some commercials)
Anthrax - "Madhouse"
Slayer - "Raining Blood"

"...I like fish, I love fish! I like them as pets in bowls, or as food on a plate, but as much as I like 'em, I don't want to sleep with them, okay? But right now your Italian brothers are coming from up there to fit me with some cement shoes and I--"

One of my favorite neurotic speeches from Mr. Rosenberg.

Now, according to John F. Hickory, when was the last time someone was born in Florida?

Back