Greatest ///M Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mazerati
  • 23 comments
  • 1,534 views

Greatest ///M Car?


  • Total voters
    28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazerati

(Banned)
Messages
369
Italy
Italy, Florence
Which do you think is the greatest?
 
Which do you think is the greatest?

What's ///M? And you double-posted, err.., double-threaded.

Ignore.
 
I think the M1 is the best because it has a great story behind it and it is the original ///M car and without it there would be no ///M cars.
 
No need to make 2 threads.
 
Mazerati
Yes, 8-Series, not M8.

One prototype was produced. So it still exists and is after all, what looks like the ultimate ///M car and therefore I think deserves a place on the poll.
 
One prototype was produced. So it still exists and is after all, what looks like the ultimate ///M car and therefore I think deserves a place on the poll.

Well, an M3 Pick-Up Truck was built and tested. Does that deserve a spot.? (rhetorical question)

Edit: Don't talk, vote!
 
Why is this in the Gran Turismo forum exactly?
 
Where is the e39? Cause I'm not gonna vote till I see the car that helped BMW beat the V8s of its competition...
I'd vote the BMW F10 which is the real name of the new 2011 M5 just to let the OP know. However, I have yet to see it perform obviously since it hasn't be released and I haven't seen a good picture of it. So I ask, why is the E39 always neglected by people that make these?
 
What has this to do with GT5.



Reported.
 
Last edited:
What has this to do with GT5.

thought the same... most named cars here not in the game, its pointless to talk about because we dont have the cars... and PD, I dont think they give us "new" cars
 
M3 e30:tup:
 
What's ///M? And you double-posted, err.., double-threaded.

Ignore.

"M" is the boss of "Q" and "007".
They also make nice cars :)
Voted for M1 btw. Its even nicer than the old M3.
 
Barely any of the cars in the poll are in GT5. GT5 relevance not found and locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back