Green Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter VeyronR8
  • 11 comments
  • 790 views
Messages
773
Messages
BMHSDGSTFP
Can anyone give me a list of New Car Dealership cars that are available in green?
 
Why Don't you just check yourself?
 
I'm in the 4-Hour Nurburgring Endurance Race, in B-Spec and I thought that I would make a Mitsubishi Lancer RM after it, with green rims.
 
as far as I know, I know the 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T comes in one shade of green, and that's Sublime, it's a nice green, I used it mainly on my rims though.
 
as far as I know, I know the 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T comes in one shade of green, and that's Sublime, it's a nice green, I used it mainly on my rims though.
Thanks, I'll probably use Sublime.
 
thats harsh bro

How is it harsh? And BTW if he wants a green Paint Item I'll be happy to give him. Does he want a green paint item or does he just want to buy a green car?
 
Why Don't you just check yourself?

Amen. They're Premium so that means it should be easy to find. 👍

On-Topic: The Classic Camaro has a nice green (deep forest green[?] or something like that) and if you want a lime green go for the Lexus LFA.
 
Bright green:
Amuse S2000 GT1 (Lime Green Metalic)
Lexus LFA (Lime Green, Frash Green)
Dodge Challenger R/T (Sublime)

I'd say Amuse is the one to go for if you want a nice bright green.
If you want a dark green then go for Aston Martin or Jaguar.

Also, Chameleon Blue or Maziora Mazeran & Andromeda (or however it's spelled) are amazing (color shift green).
 
British Racing Green forever. If you want a lime green, you can't go wrong with the S2000 GT1 NoobTurbo. Which I wish you luck in beating. ;)
 
I think you'll find all the British Cars come in green, certainly British Racing Green. Lotus, Aston Martin, Jaguar...I have most of them and they are all green...lol.
 
I think you'll find all the British Cars come in green, certainly British Racing Green. Lotus, Aston Martin, Jaguar...I have most of them and they are all green...lol.

Agree with this, the Aston comes in a decent light green but the Jag has a really cool green too :D

Best green (in my opinion) is the colur shift / flip green from the Toyota FT86 '10 concept, that's simply awesome. 👍
 
Back