Greeting messages

Are there any other Makozi drivers aside from Nik and Akademik?
And that makes it confusing, as the only known Makozis are those two, but some other people run their liveries or use said greeting, as well as the SPR variant of said salute.

I keep seeing that yet he never uses TC 5. I swear the mention of that name really pisses me off it's unbelievable
About that guy's messages, I would pass it off as either a Blatant Lie or the fact that it's an alien metaphor of knowing how to put the power down in the right places.

And that makes it confusing, as the only known Makozis are those two, but some other people run their liveries or use said greeting, as well as the SPR variant of said salute.

About that guy's messages, I would pass it off as either a Blatant Lie or the fact that it's an alien metaphor of knowing how to put the power down in the right places.
So is the: Let's have a clean race!
We all know that's a lie, from the players that post said message.

"Reluctantly crouched at the starting line"

"Pass me a cold one"

Speaking of Days Of Thunder, I'm actually in that movie technically. I attended a race at Daytona (Pepsi 400 I think) and after the race they filmed a scene where they airlifted Tom Cruise out of the track. They asked the remaining fans to all sit near the start-finish line for the background shot. The 'highlight' of my acting career. :lol: And in Nascar country rubbin's racin'.

Back