Greeting messages

  • Thread starter Thread starter markvanhaze
  • 105 comments
  • 21,690 views
My intro message is "Do not fear, Wraith is here" I don't have an outro message yet. I'll probably change my messages soon.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for this thread. Laughed a lot. And was looking for ways to change this.

I will be changing it to something with GT planet cause would like to see fellow drivers online.
 
I'm wondering there's no "bbwooooaaahh" by now :p
 
I have "Careful now" when I join, and "Down with this sort of thing" when I leave.

View attachment 714493
in keeping with Graham Linehan I wonder why I have not seen

Hello IT, have you tried turning it off and on again?
 
"Only idiots crash at the first corner..."

For the out message i didn't have enough space (I did not say that I'm not an idiot too). Any proposals? :D
 
"Hellllooo, I would like one....scratch"

"You where wonderful out there"
 
"Welcome to the Grand Tour and on this show..."
"With this, back to the tent."
 
I’m trying to find the thread that was mentioned somewhere on this forum the other day... about adding logos etc to your greeting messages...

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
 
My Greeting and Post-race messages
Greeting:
Hi, RZQ here!
Post-race: RZQSPEED from GTPlanet signing off!

Some other examples

MiorHafiz

Greeting:
Assalamualaikum semua, TCS 5 user here
Post-race: Saya pakai TCS 5 boleh spin kok (or something like that)

Various Makozi Racing International Drivers
Greeting:
Makozi Racing International salutes you!

@05XR8
Greeting:
Eppp Oppp Ork Ah

@Baliwa
Post-race:
Never give up because of lag or disconnect​
 
My Greeting and Post-race messages
Greeting:
Hi, RZQ here!
Post-race: RZQSPEED from GTPlanet signing off!
​

Don't randomly mention people :boggled:

Well in topic I change my greeting depending on my mood or find nice quote :lol:
 
That's: Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah!
Yeah, something along those lines

Don't randomly mention people :boggled:
Remember the Gr.2 Daily Race C back in June? That's where we first met in an actual Online Race :). And I mention other people for some of their noteworthy messages.

Anyways, I've actually used your Microsoft Toyota Gazoo Racing livery for my Manufacturer Series cars (86 Gr.4 & FT-1 VGT Gr.3), so that's some credit to you. Let's continue spotting Greeting and Post-race messages shall we?
 
It varies, but when I remember to do it I set my messages to this:

"Please brake at [brake marker] for T1"

It works 10/10 -IGN

I don't have anything special for my outro :lol:
MiorHafiz
Greeting:
Assalamualaikum semua, TCS 5 user here
Post-race: Saya pakai TCS 5 boleh spin kok (or something like that)
I keep seeing that yet he never uses TC 5. I swear the mention of that name really pisses me off it's unbelievable
Various Makozi Racing International Drivers
Greeting:
Makozi Racing International salutes you!
Are there any other Makozi drivers aside from Nik and Akademik?
 
For the french readers "Elle est ou la poulette?"

Exctract from the famous lol series "Kaamelott"
 
Entering: "...that sounds good!"
Exiting: "...and, that's it!"
 
I saw one recently that was along the line of ‘say hi to your mom for me’ :rolleyes:

Mine are boring...

Entering: Hi all!
Exiting: Thanks for racing and dftba!
 
Back