Greeting messages

I have my forum url in there, but I'd probably put "John Cleveland saying I'm going for first" otherwise. All other fun stuff I can think off would be too long.

no auto messages here, its kind of uncivil. it was fun for 1-2days. but now, everyone who join a room dont say hi or something, just the stupid auto msg. same after every race.....
i prefer to type with my keyboard.

I find the auto-messages too can be cheeky, depending on the context.

Racer A: "Hello!" "I'm a beginner!"
Racer B: "I'm sorry"

A: "Can I send you a friend request?"
B: "I'm sorry"

My exit message follows my main in Overwatch, Reinhardt.

"Oooh, glittering prizes!"

Its a bit embarrassing if I don't get at least top 3 in the race with this message.

Hello all,

have any of you encountered some really funny default greetings in the pre-race screen? I have seen a few that made me chuckle but, honestly, I'm surprised people haven't come up with some really hilarious ones.

One that actually made me lol briefly was: "YE CANNOT CHANGE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!"

I dunno why I thought it was funny. Maybe it was just how I felt at the moment having witnessed people do some weird things on track expecting them to result in their favor, but having resulted in massive fails -- causing me to wonder "what are people thinking?!"

Anyway, what funny pre-game (or post-game) messages have you seen that made you think "oh, that's funny/witty"

I have "Careful now" when I join, and "Down with this sort of thing" when I leave.

careful.PNG

I wanted to change it but then I moved up the ranks, so still standard... greeting message was going to be ; "I can scratch my own paint, thank you!" Exit ; "Thank you for considering it!"

So Guys what are your pre race messages.

If i am in a lower matched Lobby,my messages are

1) Lets have a clean race
2) Don't be an Ape, Behave like Human
3) Eye for Eye, be fair or face the wrath

If Good Lobby then the usual good ones :P

What are yours or you just post the normal ones.

Wasn't there a different thread about this last week???.

Yes.

I have not changed my messages either, not much else to add to the thread. I like the messages though, I get a good idea of who to watch out for in the race and learn things about all my opponents.

Entry message is Let's have a clean race; it's easy to do.

After race message is Live by the sword, die by the sword!

Back