GRID 2019

GRID's car list is getting better with each announcements. Great stuff.

Indeed. Maybe LeMans isn't annaunced but with full GTE carlist and those prototypes we can still have similar expirience. I wish there is multiclass racing option. That would be awesome.

Indeed. Maybe LeMans isn't annaunced but with full GTE carlist and those prototypes we can still have similar expirience. I wish there is multiclass racing option. That would be awesome.
Never know good possibility it could have some kind of multi class racing. I'm just turned off by the track list coming to this game. It makes GT sport look like PC2.

I gathered some track variations from the recent videos.

Shanghai:
Nanpu Bridge Circuit - 5,41 km
1T5lPXc.png

Yan' an Tunnel Run
JucaSzr.png

Waibaidu Way - 3,96 km
4ELeGiP.png

The Bund Sprint - 3,70 km
FUGuLnW.png

The Oriental Pearl Circuit - 2,19 km
hCgB4ek.png

Lujiazui Eight Ring - 2,12 km
Q9tdyRl.png

Crescent Valley Raceway:
Club Circuit
sEUNU7n.png

Havana:
Paseo de Marti
kFmz4p9.png

San Francisco:
Grand Prix Circuit
qWpijP4.png

Indianapolis:
Sport Circuit
x7HLv3R.png

Okutama GP:
Grand Circuit
MnTLy4v.png

Okutama Sprint:
Mizu Mountain
AbgXlqP.png

Sepang International Circuit:
Full Circuit
Q1OFAxA.png

Predictions for other track variants from previous Grid games and real world tracks.

Brands Hatch Circuit:
GP Circuit
Indy Circuit

Silverstone Circuit:
Grand Prix Circuit
GP 2009 Circuit
International Circuit
National Circuit

Sydney Motorsport Park:
Brabham Circuit
Gardner Circuit
Druitt Circuit
Amaroo Circuit

Full Circuit
North Circuit
South Circuit

Zhejiang Circuit:
Full Course
East Course
West Course

Indianapolis:
Oval Circuit
GP Circuit
Sport Circuit
Infield Circuit
North Circuit

Crescent Valley Raceway:
GP Circuit
Infield Circuit
Oval Circuit
Club Circuit
National Circuit

San Francisco:
Grand Prix Circuit
Sprint Circuit
Short Circuit

Havana:
Paseo de Marti

Barcelona:
Memorial Run
Marine Gate
Columbus Bay
Cathedral Pass
Fountain Loop
High Street

Okutama:
Grand Circuit
Sprint Circuit
Mizu Mountain
Tenshi Way
Torii Rush
Shinto Shrine
Sakura Pass

Shanghai:
Nanpu Bridge Circuit
Yan' an Tunnel Run
Waibaidu Way
The Bund Sprint
The Oriental Pearl Circuit
Lujiazui Eight Ring

So for now it would make 49 out of 92 track variants announced, but I'm not counting reversed versions which for sure are coming.

Last edited:
I gathered some track variations from the recent videos.

Shanghai:
Nanpu Bridge Circuit - 5,41 km
1T5lPXc.png

Yan' an Tunnel Run
JucaSzr.png

Waibaidu Way - 3,96 km
4ELeGiP.png

The Bund Sprint - 3,70 km
FUGuLnW.png

The Oriental Pearl Circuit - 2,19 km
hCgB4ek.png

Lujiazui Eight Ring - 2,12 km
Q9tdyRl.png

Crescent Valley Raceway:
Club Circuit
sEUNU7n.png

Havana:
Paseo de Marti
kFmz4p9.png

San Francisco:
Grand Prix Circuit
qWpijP4.png

Indianapolis:
Sport Circuit
x7HLv3R.png

Okutama GP:
Grand Circuit
MnTLy4v.png

Okutama Sprint:
Mizu Mountain
AbgXlqP.png

Full Circuit
Q1OFAxA.png

Predictions for other track variants from previous Grid games and real world tracks.

Brands Hatch Circuit:
GP Circuit
Indy Circuit

Silverstone Circuit:
Grand Prix Circuit
GP 2009 Circuit
International Circuit
National Circuit

Sydney Motorsport Park:
Brabham Circuit
Gardner Circuit
Druitt Circuit
Amaroo Circuit

Full Circuit
North Circuit
South Circuit

Zhejiang Circuit:
Full Course
East Course
West Course

Indianapolis:
Oval Circuit
GP Circuit
Sport Circuit
Infield Circuit
North Circuit

Crescent Valley Raceway:
Club Circuit

San Francisco:
Grand Prix Circuit
Sprint Circuit
Short Circuit

Havana:
Paseo de Marti

Barcelona:
Memorial Run
Marine Gate
Columbus Bay
Cathedral Pass
Fountain Loop
High Street

Okutama:
Grand Circuit
Sprint Circuit
Mizu Mountain
Tenshi Way
Torii Rush
Shinto Shrine
Sakura Pass

Shanghai:
Nanpu Bridge Circuit
Yan' an Tunnel Run
Waibaidu Way
The Bund Sprint
The Oriental Pearl Circuit
Lujiazui Eight Ring

So for now it would make 45 out of 92 track variants announced, but I'm not counting reversed versions which for sure are coming.

Crescent Valley is called Autosport Raceway in GRID Autosport so its variants would have to be GP Circuit, Infield Circuit, Oval Circuit, Club Circuit and National Circuit

Crescent Valley is called Autosport Raceway in GRID Autosport so its variants would have to be GP Circuit, Infield Circuit, Oval Circuit, Club Circuit and National Circuit

So I guess that's one new thing discovered today. That the Crescent Valley after all is not new, but it's just renamed track from GAS. :gtpflag:

Let's hope they include a larger lineup of trans am cars both old and new. It's a shame these newer racers dont have much in the way of trans am, mainly just classics.

Trans Am cars from the 1990s to today would be very appreciated by me.

I love how they say "Race for glory".

It doesn't matter since everyone who'll play this game will crash every 2 seconds lol

So they should change their tagline to "Ram for glory"? :lol:

Found some car class banners in a recent video, looks like Honda Civic Fk8 TCR is in Grid too :

mKCkJEN.png

Super modified Nissan GT-R R32 from Grid Autosport
EeKvI45.png

Clearer shot of the multiplayer icon shows the new Holden Commodore ZB VASC:

yTS7J2M.png

Back of the real car for comparison:
MG_6882.jpg

It sure looks like Codemasters has licensed VASC, the Holden and Ford are using official liveries.

The video is mostly just gameplay footage of the muscle cars:

I'd love if Istanbul Park came back in the new game. It was an awesome circuit and it's very sad to see that it's not only a F1 track anymore, but also not a racing object used for racing.

Wonder how and when that VASC deal came about. Ian Bell, from pCars, said VASC wanted too much money for all the series tracks, if they were to grant the licence. As we've seen, that wasn't the case for T10. To add, VASC are also doing ESports with iRacing. So, I'd love to read about this deal.

Doubt we'll see the VASC Mustang, as it keeps getting its CoG and rear wing changed every race weekend. :sly:

Edit: Need more front camber in the pics above.

yTS7J2M.png

Well they couldn't have one without the other could they? Would love to do a league with them. It would be nice if the Altima was also included.

Well they couldn't have one without the other could they? Would love to do a league with them. It would be nice if the Altima was also included.

Actually, they could. I'm really stretching here, but Project Cars 2 offers a Mustang that is classified in the GTO class, but there is no Camaro. The Mustang in the game bears resemblance to both the IMSA GTO class cars & the SCCA Trans Am cars of the mid-90s. The Camaro was obviously in Trans Am, but they did also get raced in GTO races. Like I said, it was a stretch. The Holden vs. Ford VASC series has been constant for decades while both Ford & GM have raced various models of road racing class cars during that time.

Well they couldn't have one without the other could they?

Is a possibility, pCARS has FG Ford Falcon without any other cars. Automobilista has a unbranded VF Commodore only.

It is nice that Grid got both cars together, I think iRacing has both Falcon and Commodore in it.

Actually, they could. I'm really stretching here, but Project Cars 2 offers a Mustang that is classified in the GTO class, but there is no Camaro. The Mustang in the game bears resemblance to both the IMSA GTO class cars & the SCCA Trans Am cars of the mid-90s. The Camaro was obviously in Trans Am, but they did also get raced in GTO races. Like I said, it was a stretch. The Holden vs. Ford VASC series has been constant for decades while both Ford & GM have raced various models of road racing class cars during that time.

I don’t think pCARS 2 has a Camaro GTO but that car class was weirdly classed. There is a Diablo GTR racing along with that Mustang, Audi 90, Nissan 300ZX Porsche 961 and Ferrari F40.

Also pCARS 1&2 has the V8 Supercars FG Falcon but no Holden either.

Found some car class banners in a recent video, looks like Honda Civic Fk8 TCR is in Grid too :

mKCkJEN.png

Super modified Nissan GT-R R32 from Grid Autosport
EeKvI45.png

yTS7J2M.png

Back of the real car for comparison:
MG_6882.jpg

It sure looks like Codemasters has licensed VASC, the Holden and Ford are using official liveries.

The video is mostly just gameplay footage of the muscle cars:

TCR and Supercars. I'm sold :lol:

But the fact that the ZB pictured has a 2019 livery (WAU Mega Fuels), I'm going to cross my fingers that the Mustang may be in the game either at launch or via DLC at a later date.

It is cool too see that they are going to be in a console game though. With the e-Series for Supercars swapping to IRacing I was wondering if they may just disappear for a bit.

I miss the old V8 Supercars games. All the official cars and tracks. Would make for nice DLC, if some of the tracks care in the works.

Would be really cool that would have some real influence on gameplay.

For example, racing for a PRO team means you are facing very fast drivers (all of them). And racing for AM teams means facing against, also fast, but mainly poor drivers. But this also means one of those drivers is your partner, so you are facing less fearsome drivers but maybe your partner crashes all the time (Dalla Lana style).

Back