GRID 2019

Ford Fusion confirmed? ;)

GRID_20190827131354.jpg

^"Terminal Damage" Man, if this all works as advertised and the cars handle somewhat nicely, I wouldn't mind to start hosting some races.
http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/09/grid-multiplayer-modes-deep-dive/
Want to extend the fun even more? Add a single-lap qualifying mode before races, add multiple rounds to create a championship with rolling points totals, and adjust the race distance, all the way up to 99 laps. Yep. Ninety-nine.

That lighting though! :drool: Looks so good, the EGO engine is barely aging even after a decade.

One thing i noticed is the lack of Honda Civic in all last TCR videos. I hope they didn't ditched it or something.

also it is not available on TC2 car select screen:
upload_2019-9-13_12-6-4.png

that is weird, considering the car is announced too. Hope it is a weird old build with some cars missing or it is a special unlock in career, I was wondering why I didn't see a single Civic TCR in the footage released as well.

^"Terminal Damage" Man, if this all works as advertised and the cars handle somewhat nicely, I wouldn't mind to start hosting some races.
http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/09/grid-multiplayer-modes-deep-dive/

I find it funny that damage is set to terminal but flashback is infinite. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? :lol:

Car loses all rear bodywork and downforce > next corner understeers.

Tells us everything about the physics there.

Can't deny graphics look absolutely amazing though :drool:

I find it funny that damage is set to terminal but flashback is infinite. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? :lol:

Car loses all rear bodywork and downforce > next corner understeers.

Tells us everything about the physics there.

Can't deny graphics look absolutely amazing though :drool:

Damage was set to Visual only? Although i doubt that loosing rear wing will make car less grippy. This is simcade game after all.

Damage was set to Visual only? Although i doubt that loosing rear wing will make car less grippy. This is simcade game after all.

Could be visual only. Though from previous games losing significant chunks of bodywork doesn't really have an aero penalty. Even at full damage settings the only things that can be broken are steering, suspension and engine.

Great to see some 90's classics like the Volvo in there - just wish the rest are in like the Laguna and Primera - and tracks like Oulton & Donington.

Will there be custom championships in this??

I like this. A Camaro "Supercar" makes it in this game, before a real one. :) I guess that's in place of the Mustang VASC.

Back