GRID, Haze, Bourne Conspiracy Demo Coming This Week!

• Thread starter Nitrof1
  • 88 comments

Nitrof1

(Banned)
Nitrof1 / GTP_Nitrof1
On 06 May 2008, SCEE will reveal a host of exciting content coming to PlayStation during the coming year. You'll be able to keep up-to-date with all of the news from the event over at PlayStation.com:
PlayStation Day @ UK.playstation.com
PlayStation Day @ IE.playstation.com

To mark the event, PLAYSTATION Store on PS3 will carry two updates instead of the usual one. Look out for great demos, including PS3 exclusive Haze, as well as a host of game trailers, expansion packs and videos of the press conference which will include a keynote speech by Kaz Hirai, President of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Check out the full line-up below:

06 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PS3)
Game Demos:
Condemned 2
Haze

Full Games:
Blast Factor Advanced
High Velocity Bowling
Street Skater

Expansion Packs:
Blast Factor Advanced Research
High Velocity Bowling Character - Mike

Trailers:
Buzz! Quiz TV
Secret Agent Clank
Siren Blood Curse

06 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PC)
Full Games:
Street Skater

Trailers:
Siren Blood Curse

08 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PS3)
Game Demos:
Bourne Conspiracy
Race Driver: GRID

Expansion Packs:
Army of Two
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Def Leppard Track Pack
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Muse Track Pack

Trailers:
Echochrome Apple
Play Compilation
Press Conference

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=138&thread.id=8413

great 👍

On 06 May 2008, SCEE will reveal a host of exciting content coming to PlayStation during the coming year. You'll be able to keep up-to-date with all of the news from the event over at PlayStation.com:
PlayStation Day @ UK.playstation.com
PlayStation Day @ IE.playstation.com

To mark the event, PLAYSTATION Store on PS3 will carry two updates instead of the usual one. Look out for great demos, including PS3 exclusive Haze, as well as a host of game trailers, expansion packs and videos of the press conference which will include a keynote speech by Kaz Hirai, President of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Check out the full line-up below:

06 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PS3)
Game Demos:
Condemned 2
Haze

Full Games:
Blast Factor Advanced
High Velocity Bowling
Street Skater

Expansion Packs:
Blast Factor Advanced Research
High Velocity Bowling Character - Mike

Trailers:
Buzz! Quiz TV
Secret Agent Clank
Siren Blood Curse

06 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PC)
Full Games:
Street Skater

Trailers:
Siren Blood Curse

08 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PS3)
Game Demos:
Bourne Conspiracy
Race Driver: GRID

Expansion Packs:
Army of Two
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Def Leppard Track Pack
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Muse Track Pack

Trailers:
Echochrome Apple
Play Compilation
Press Conference

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=138&thread.id=8413

great 👍
Thanks you very much for this information!

:)

I second Kikie's gratefull attitude, I'm lookig forwards to the Bourne and GRID demo's 👍:cheers:.

Wow thats some good content.. its about time! Can't wait to try all of those demos particularly GRID!

Wow thats some good content.. its about time! Can't wait to try all of those demos particularly GRID!

Same. Looks cool, and the EU finally is going to get something which NA isn't!!

GRID cool, still dont know if i am gonna buy it, bourne could be fun, finally a good psn update :)

You guys have a few titles we don't Test Drive Unlimited for the PSP Evolution GT for PS2, Richard urns Rally to name a few off the bat.:sly:

I mean PS3 games. You see SCEE treats Europe in general quite badly we used to get rubbish updates to the PSN store whilst the NA and Japan were getting fairly large updates compared the the EU. So this is something finally good for people on the EU scene.

Racer Driver GRID is the one I'm waiting for. I'm very interested in their damage and crash engine.

Originally Posted by Biggles
What about us?
go and register a EU account.it's not illegal so why dont you have a EU PSN anyway?
I have EU & NA and JPN PSN. I hate this region differences It should be global.

Good idea! :dunce:

I do have a JPN account.

NitroF1
I hate this region differences It should be global.

Yeh and me! I wish everything was global! It's really annoying having some things American and some things just Asian and so on! We'd all be happy if everyone got the same!

Who cares about Grid, Muse track pack FTW! Shame theres no Plug In Baby but meh, I wont complain.

I'm pretty sure its May the 6th today, however no sign of any update. Yet.

EDIT: Forget that, its updated now.

Downloading Haze as I type. I'm really excited to try this one out.

*Edit*

What a load of absolute crap. Maybe I am just spoiled from some top notch PC graphics, but when the hell was it okay to put out games that look no better than a PS2 game?! It seriously looks worse than Black, and also Killzone 1 from PS2. Gameplay is no different than any other shooter as well. Boring, ugly, and a waste of my time. I bet when it comes out it gets 7.7's or 7.5s.

God, I swear, if Grid lets me down I'm going to give up on console gaming.

Trailers:
Buzz! Quiz TV
Secret Agent Clank
Siren Blood Curse

For those interested who may not already be aware, Sony added the demo for Siren: New Translation (AKA Siren: Blood Curse) to the HK and JP stores two weeks ago - and they are both in English. If you like games like the series of Silent Hill games, this looks like a winner. 👍

For more info on demos added to other regions click here.

Back