GRID Legends Full Car and Track List Revealed

• Thread starter Famine
  • 43 comments
If you wanted to race the Nurburgring, there are literally hundreds of other racing games since about 2003 that have it as a track option. One game not having it is really not that bad in the grand scheme of things.
Literally? Literally hundreds? Literally hundreds of racing games since 2003?

If you wanted to race the Nurburgring, there are literally hundreds of other racing games since about 2003 that have it as a track option. One game not having it is really not that bad in the grand scheme of things.
I agree with this and I am happy GRID LEGENDS has chosen a different path. The Nürburgring is a fantastic track but I rather see Codemasters obtaining the license for "Charade" which is up until now never seen officially in any racing game.

I agree with this and I am happy GRID LEGENDS has chosen a different path. The Nürburgring is a fantastic track but I rather see Codemasters obtaining the license for "Charade" which is up until now never seen officially in any racing game.
What's 'charade' ? Is that a French track ?

It is indeed. F1 ran in the 70' on the long version which was called the French equivalent of the Nordschleife.
Looks like a great track particularly the long version. I watched a touring car race years ago and it featured a volcano, I couldn't believe my eyes it looked so interesting, I wonder if it was at Charade..

Personally I wouldn't mind if they had the license to Nurburgring but no way I would look forward to race the track backwards.

So Acura/Honda doesn’t appear in GRID Legends? So much for licensing issues :(
Not sure whether or not they’ll make a return as a DLC or even in the later updates…

Plymouth also doesn’t appear in it either

And Silverstone is the only track to never make its return to this game :(
There must be something going on with the rights to Silverstone as it didn't get into GT Sport either.

Decent track list but still missing some of my favorite fictional tracks.

Shibuya and Washington DC are missing, as are the remaining sprint tracks of Hong Kong, California and Cote d'Azur.

"the official count of “over 120 cars” has been reached"
GRID-Legends-Driven-to-Glory-Ginetta-onboard-gameplay-1024x576.jpg

...& they all handle EXACTLY the same.

I’m happy and not long to go. Bathurst returns and Holden and Ford Supercars added too so that’s good. And hope the add on packs are good (Deluxe edition installed series X) not long can’t wait.

Last edited:
So Acura/Honda doesn’t appear in GRID Legends? So much for licensing issues :(
Not sure whether or not they’ll make a return as a DLC or even in the later updates…

Plymouth also doesn’t appear in it either

And Silverstone is the only track to never make its return to this game :(
Honda cars are available in the ea trial version:

Honda NSX-GT - touring
Honda CRX MightMouse - tuner
Honda Civic FD2 - tuner
Honda S2000 Modified - tuner

Last edited:
Back