GRID Legends Full Car and Track List Revealed

• Thread starter Famine
  • 43 comments
Are the Jupiter cars open wheelers? When I looked at the article with tlsit it didn't have any thumbnails of the cars.

So Acura/Honda doesn’t appear in GRID Legends? So much for licensing issues :(
Not sure whether or not they’ll make a return as a DLC or even in the later updates…

Plymouth also doesn’t appear in it either

And Silverstone is the only track to never make its return to this game :(

I just want an R8 Performance and an R8 LMS Evo to be added, I hate that the 1:1 thing is the only R8 in the game :grumpy:

Otherwise a good car list, but I wonder what happened between Codies and Mercedes as well as McLaren :(

Still no return of Lamborghini and now we’ve also lost Honda, disappointing but it’ll still be a great game nonetheless!

kjb
Are the Jupiter cars open wheelers? When I looked at the article with tlsit it didn't have any thumbnails of the cars.
Likely 1 of them is. One of them is a NASCAR style stock car (Jupiter San Marino). The Dumont 37 Wolf looks like an update to the type 37 NASCAR truck from GRID 2019. They surprised me with the Dumont Stampede modeled after a classic GM pickup truck.

Last edited:
Likely 1 of them is. One of them is a NASCAR style stock car (Jupiter San Marino). The Dumont 37 Wolf looks like an update to the type 37 NASCAR truck from GRID 2019. They surprised me with the Dumont Stampede modeled after a classic GM pickup truck.
Thanks I haven't played any other Grid games so I wasn't sure. I knew they were fictional models though

Last edited:
How do you get 4 layouts of Brands? Unless you run the wrong way around as well.
You do.

Yeah, looks like reverse direction driving is an easy way to boost the number of "tracks" in a game. I might be interested in picking this game up on sale just to see what running Mt. Panorama backwards. :lol:
Turn 2 (of original layout) is deadly in reverse.

Last edited:
You can already drive most of these tracks in reverse in Assetto Corsa. I find it really fun and even though it's just a "reverse of the same track", some of them provide really different lines and feel. Reverse Nordshleife is a whole new green hell.

You can already drive most of these tracks in reverse in Assetto Corsa. I find it really fun and even though it's just a "reverse of the same track", some of them provide really different lines and feel. Reverse Nordshleife is a whole new green hell.
And project cars 2 you can drive every single track in reverse its a unsung feature of pcars 2 that not many people know about.

Odd, I have Assetto Corsa but I can't do that. So when you say ''you'' you actually mean ''I''? ;)

Yes I know there are PC mods for this sort of thing but not everyone plays on a PC. People seem to forget this. Just a light-hearted jab from a console pleb :)

Odd, I have Assetto Corsa but I can't do that. So when you say ''you'' you actually mean ''I''? ;)

Yes I know there are PC mods for this sort of thing but not everyone plays on a PC. People seem to forget this. Just a light-hearted jab from a console pleb :)
I or anyone else who want's to download the reverse layouts that are out there. It's not a secret. You can do it too!

Here's good start for you.

Last edited:
I or anyone else who want's to download the reverse layouts that are out there. It's not a secret. You can do it too!

Here's good start for you.

Is that better?

Edit: Just as an FYI, my PC won't run Assetto Corsa, so no, I can't just download it. That's why I have it on console.

Edit 2: I tried running the free version of RaceRoom and it ran so appallingly on my PC I deleted it. That's how bad my PC is. :embarrassed::lol:

Last edited:
Project Cars 2 proving once again it has the strongest track selection in a racing game.

From old to modern ones. The others need to get their act together. Assetto corsa competizione despite focus on GT3 and GT4 still has a strong track selection too.

Last edited:
And project cars 2 you can drive every single track in reverse its a unsung feature of pcars 2 that not many people know about.
A good reason to pick that as my game of choice this weekend. I also fired up GRID 2019 & checked some of the cars & tracks. There seems to be a high amount of overlap between the 2019 game & Legends.

If you wanted to race the Nurburgring, there are literally hundreds of other racing games since about 2003 that have it as a track option. One game not having it is really not that bad in the grand scheme of things.

Back