GRID LEGENDS

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,316 comments
1691951759589.png

New pole for this week's combo, please vote for them here

Last edited:

Kinda disappointed that when it comes to the M3 E46 GTR, Its the exact same issue with the M3 GT in GT Sport and Now GT7: Its just the Z4 GT3 sound plopped in.

Last edited:
Been a hot minute since I touched Legends, but it feels nice to be back. Just have the last drift event in the Winter Bash, then that's the whole Story complete and it's onto the Career. Already finished the Touring Class.

Made a mistake with the original video from last week and used the wrong car so I redid the combo with the proper car, recorded and its been uploaded. Be sure to refer to this post for the proper video.

Last edited:
Curious to know what settings people are using for this game?

Jumped back in after not playing it for a while yesterday and was fiddling with the sensitivity and linearity settings.

Have to agree with some settings that were posted on reddit

Steering Sensitivity - 65 (upped from 50)
Linearity - 4 (default)

With all assists off completely it does feel decent as an arcade racer, using the Dualsense anyhow

I don't think I changed any of the settings, just played with default on a controller, I think I might have ABS on (not certain) but nothing else

So like an absolute moron, I completely forgot about posting this:

1694709576223.png

Pole here, I know its quite late but I'd rather have some votes rather then none, particularly for the track, so please vote.

The first of three videos to come today, this one serving as both a teaser as well as me trying to see how much/if I can beat the IMSA pole time from 2014.

1695059547851.png

And here's the regular poles for the car and track this week. IF y'all could vote here as well, that'd be great.

Last edited:
Back