GRID LEGENDS

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,316 comments
1699211452319.png

Been caught off guard by the time change, but poles for this week is up.

UPDATE: Grid was delisted on 30 November and is no longer available for purchase on Xbox store :(

(presume this is due to expiring licences - 2019 release, so it's now 4 years old, this was also the timeframe for Forza games being withdrawn until recently).
Just for information.

And a warning to look out for the same thing happening potentially when the current game gets to 4 years.

Don't expect to be warned about it much in advance!

Pole Post 20.png

Forgot again for the second week in a row to post this, but the polls for this week are up.

Playing through Driven To Glory again and it sounds like they added extra audio and commentary to spice things up. I think I can even hear an additional commentator in there. Really glad I came back to this.

Yeah I noticed Inel calls out AI drivers by name when you overtake them or they have a problem (He used to do that for scripted AI like Valentin Manzi, Nathan McKane and Yume Tanaka, but he never used to say the names of the field fillers)

1705260172474.png

New polls here and here. Feel to let me know if you like the new look of the car poll as well, I might continue with it depending on how well its received.

For anybody who stills plays this game and needs some credits you can go to the story mode and do chapter 23 where you the eliminator race and when the race starts go to the right off of the track and let everyone pass you then retire and you can earn anywhere. from 13k to 17k from your teammate. I think if you hit leave you can restart and repeat. The whole things takes maybe 15-30 seconds per time. Try it out and see how it works for you

kjb
For anybody who stills plays this game and needs some credits you can go to the story mode and do chapter 23 where you the eliminator race and when the race starts go to the right off of the track and let everyone pass you then retire and you can earn anywhere. from 13k to 17k from your teammate. I think if you hit leave you can restart and repeat. The whole things takes maybe 15-30 seconds per time. Try it out and see how it works for you
Thanks for that, earning credits tended to be a chore so this will make things far easier.

Thanks for that, earning credits tended to be a chore so this will make things far easier.

Your welcome! I saw on YouTube one day and tried it last week and it does work I just did a couple of times as I just wanted to test it out. Credits are shared to come by so I understand the feeling as there are a lot of cars I want to get. One thing I do the know is that changing the level doesn't increase the pay out. I tried it on medium and whatever the highest level and there was no difference in the payout.

I did some more testing with the money glitch and found a couple of things it works with most of the story mode tracks. Also you have to choose leave and not restart because if you do that you lose your money you just got.

Cool stuff!! I love it!

I hope there's going to be another GRID game at some point, these are among my favorites Non-Sim games.
Thanks. I tend to do these every week since I don't have much Sim racing content I can make and the Race Creator just offered up an intriguing way to keep it interesting.

Little hard to tell what or even if a new Grid game will come out. Reception was not shocking but it was also was abit...meh.

Last edited:
Back