GRID LEGENDS

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,327 comments

Back to old Cockpit view since there is nothing but sun.

Also, don't know if anyone has noticed but I decided to add an extra layer by driving these locations to their exact Weather forecasts in real life at the time so if a Weather app says its nothing but Sunshine in Dubai this weekend, I therefore drive said track in Complete sunshine (JJ Abrams Lens flair and all).

Last edited:
Sooo, abit of an idea: This game features quite a few cars from One-Make series so I have the idea of making these races specifically mimic the real life counterpart abit (Exact lap distance, Standing starts, etc). So if one of these gets picked in future polls:

Beltra Open Wheel.png

Ferrari F430 Challenge.png

Jaguar I-PACE eTrophy.png

JEDI – F1000 SPEC.png

Lotus Elise S Cup R.png

Renault Sport R.S. 01.png

Volkswagen Cup Car.png

Expect a slight full blown effort to replicate said respective series.

I don't know if it's just me or not but I continued story mode yesterday and the difficulty doesn't seem to be constant on Legends level. Some races are nearly impossible while others were quite a breeze.

I don't know if it's just me or not but I continued story mode yesterday and the difficulty doesn't seem to be constant on Legends level. Some races are nearly impossible while others were quite a breeze.
Its not just Story mode with this odd issue, I've been doing Custom races for my youtube channel and some tracks the AI is simply uncatchable (Suzuka) while others they are just way too easy to breeze past (Okutama GP)

Last edited:
Its not just Story mode with this odd issue, I've been doing Custom races for my youtube channel and some tracks the AI is simply uncatchable (Suzuka) while others they are just way too easy to breeze past (Okutama GP)
Good to know that I'm not the problem (mostly) lol.

Latest Posts

Back