Grid on PS4 not detecting T-GT Wheel

• Thread starter twiget56
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
twiget56
Like the title says, Grid is not detecting my T-GT wheel even though it's on the list of officially supported wheels. Anyone else having issues with their wheels not showing up?

Nope, I tried pushing all the buttons on the wheel. I even tried closing Grid, turning off my DS4 controller and restarting Grid with just my wheel active. On the start screen where it says Press X to Start, it didn't respond to any button pushes.

Did you remember to change the switch setting from GT mode to other ?

I'm sure you have but i often forget to do it myself.

Like the title says, Grid is not detecting my T-GT wheel even though it's on the list of officially supported wheels. Anyone else having issues with their wheels not showing up?
Hello, I'm sorry for bothering you, but I have the same problem now with my TGT. Did you solved your problem?
My PS4 since yesterday does not recognize the T-GT and TLCN. What should I do, please? The wheel calibrates normally but at the end nothing happens!!!
I switched the mode, we plugged out-on, we change the usb cable, we changed the usb PS4 ?door? 1,2 an3. we did the lastest firmware update. We tried with a PC and all controls are on. The TGT just calibrate and that?s it! The PS button don?t react. (We have some reaction this evening we drived and use the speed and break controle but the gear-shift didn?t works. So we restart the ps4 une more time and nothing. ) Any reaction just the calibration. So we don?I don't know how to do more!!

Back