GRID Season 2 Adds Red Bull Ring and Track Day Specials, Arrives February 12

A reporter here in Brazil has once commented that Ayrton Senna has driven in Interlagos backwards just for fun. Too bad there is no video. Concerning the in-game content, they should add more tracks instead of the inverted layouts.

Those new cars being added look promising now add the mclaren p1 gtr and i'll buy the game.

Especially now that i need a new game since nfs heat was a bust :crazy:

Not a bad selection of cars although theres a few glaring omissions like the P1 GTR, F XX k Evo, and the Apollo IE or gumpert apollo S would have been welcomed. And instead of the Heritage edition of the Ford would have been nice to get the newly released track based MK2. But all good

Those new cars being added look promising now add the mclaren p1 gtr and i'll buy the game.
Not a bad selection of cars although theres a few glaring omissions like the P1 GTR, F XX k Evo, and the Apollo IE or gumpert apollo S would have been welcomed
FYI, the next DLC pack after this one is going to be "Track Day Hypercars", so draw your own conclusions.

Last edited:
FYI, the next DLC pack after this one is going to be "Track Day Hypercars", so draw your own conclusions.

giphy.gif

My money is ready and body :lol::D:embarrassed:

I laugh at how the new Ford GT is in the 'Track Day Specials' DLC, I cant blame them, they are so sellective in who gets to buy one, they may aswell be called a trackday special lol

I laugh at how the new Ford GT is in the 'Track Day Specials' DLC, I cant blame them, they are so sellective in who gets to buy one, they may aswell be called a trackday special lol
Should have been the MK2. instead smh. What a missed opportunity

Should have been the MK2. instead smh. What a missed opportunity

It is the Mk.2 Ford GT. Unless you mean the GT40 Mk.2, which doesn't fit the modern "supercar" theme, and in any case there's already a GT40 in the game. And since the new GT was developed primarily to race at Le Mans, and only produced for the road to meet homologation requirements, it is arguably a "track day special".

Last edited:
It is the Mk.2 Ford GT. Unless you mean the GT40 Mk.2, which doesn't fit the modern "supercar" theme, and in any case there's already a GT40 in the game. And since the new GT was developed primarily to race at Le Mans, and only produced for the road to meet homologation requirements, it is arguably a "track day special".
No it's not. Google 2019 ford GT mk2 and tell me if it's the same as in the pictures here. Would have made more sense to include that one considering it's a track version of the GTLM car used in IMSA.

No it's not. Google 2019 ford GT mk2 and tell me if it's the same as in the pictures here. Would have made more sense to include that one considering it's a track version of the GTLM car used in IMSA.
Okay, fair enough. But in common parlance, 2005 = Mk.1 or 1st generation GT, 2017 = Mk.2 or 2nd generation GT. Close enough.

When I say new Ford GT I mean the new Ford GT. I have zero clue how anyone could be confused about this.

Oh, obviously "new Ford GT" could mean a retro classic from the 60's, or a 15 year old naughties car...
facepalm.png

GT1.jpg

Are *ALL* the non-DLC cars of this game available in custom/freeplay mode (without having to buy them in-game)?
All I care about would be freeplay, without having to go through a career and earn money to buy/unlock cars...

When I say new Ford GT I mean the new Ford GT.
My "unless you mean the other Mk.2" part was directed at the other post I also quoted, where I wasn't sure which Mk.2 they were referring to. I understood what you meant by "new Ford GT". Anyway my point in response to you is just that, since it was developed as a race car first, every new Ford GT is arguably a track day special.

Back