GRID Season 2 Gameplay Trailer Shows off Supercars and Red Bull Ring

Wow! I didn't know that the Zonda and the Brabham had lighting in the engine bays to show off the pipe work. ;) :lol:

"Buy our DLC and get the Red Bull Ring and the Zonda R, which were included in the last game, and a couple other cars."

I don't know why companies even bother with season passes after Gran Turismo Sport. Don't they see that doing a lot to a game post-launch for free creates so much more good will with consumers than charging an inflated price for a premium edition over the standard edition? Just look at the likes of GT Sport, No Man's Sky, etc. for examples of games that keep a playerbase around long after the launch date through their excellent support plans.

"Buy our DLC and get the Red Bull Ring and the Zonda R, which were included in the last game, and a couple other cars."

I don't know why companies even bother with season passes after Gran Turismo Sport. Don't they see that doing a lot to a game post-launch for free creates so much more good will with consumers than charging an inflated price for a premium edition over the standard edition? Just look at the likes of GT Sport, No Man's Sky, etc. for examples of games that keep a playerbase around long after the launch date through their excellent support plans.

It is just a way of making money for customers, is a trend for almost all developers. In the end a game will cost over 100 Euros.

The Crew 2, GT Sport, GTA, etc. somehow manage to find a way to keep a game alive w/out making their player base feel ripped off or divided, by adding free weekly/monthly content, why can't Codemasters? Autosport & the original GRiD offered a much better overall experience & better variety for the base game than GRiD 2019 does. This DLC simply feels like cut content for profit, rather than "extra" content.

The Crew 2, GT Sport, GTA, etc. somehow manage to find a way to keep a game alive w/out making their player base feel ripped off or divided, by adding free weekly/monthly content, why can't Codemasters? Autosport & the original GRiD offered a much better overall experience & better variety for the base game than GRiD 2019 does. This DLC simply feels like cut content for profit, rather than "extra" content.

Its unreal. Rather than adding new content selling original content back to you as DLC, disgusting. Whilst CM makes great games this new business model is impossible to accept.

I’m enjoying Grid just wish we got more credits in free play for a long race. Also hope we get Bathurst too as Supercars are in game and it was Grid 2 and Autosport.

I’m enjoying Grid just wish we got more credits in free play for a long race. Also hope we get Bathurst too as Supercars are in game and it was Grid 2 and Autosport.

yeah. Bathurst and SPA are two circuits that I am really missing. But i hope we will get even more.

Last edited:
Currently 80 players playing this game on Steam, 152 is the daily maximum, it doesn't even have a healthy playerbase. Dirt Rally 2.0 does really well, but nobody cares about Grid.
That is not much :D

playing Multiplayer on Xbox in the beginning also only matched me with one or two other players in the lobby.

My thoughts on season 2.

Hmm...so the "infield" circuit mentioned in the GTP news article is a no show and we get the usual GP/South/North variants instead. Can't say I'm surprised because the infield track looks too small to be anything but a kart track. I wonder where Famine got that info from though...

I really love this new class TrackDay GT. Feels like more power beefed up version of GTE class. Love it. Some kind of new incarnation of GT1 to be honest.

And... damn... I absolutely love this Grid crashes from race director:

Yes, These things are Fun to drive.

Had a good time this weekend with the DLC. That race in Trackday GT on Nanpu Bridge Circuit in the rain at night was epic. So much screen information coming at you and it is hard to keep up. :D The loose handlingmodel of this game also adds to the tension of losing control and smashing into the wall.

Really curious how the next generation consoles might eliminate the few framedrops I have on Xbox one X.

Back