Grinding for credits "Like the Wind"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RIPCDE
  • 19 comments
  • 1,181 views
Messages
364
Messages
CDERIP
Currently doing it so I can trade before 3/3/11, any suggestions on a better 3 min 70,000 gain?
 
"Like the Wind" is currently the best race for credits while the "Dream Car Race - Indianapolis" is giving more experience but only 86.000 credits in around 7 minutes or so.
 
"Like the Wind" is currently the best race for credits while the "Dream Car Race - Indianapolis" is giving more experience but only 86.000 credits in around 7 minutes or so.

Thanks thought so, Big ups Scuz, got some post in Market if your looking to trade, again thanks
 
you using a race car in 'like the wind' ?

i tried couple of my fastest road cars(actually down to one after gifting the other) and i even tried that furai concept which i used available mods and tweaked the gearing for a possible 230mph and no chance lol which was alittle dissapointing as that concept is a race car pretty much, oh well im back to the drawing board... kept wasting money when i had chances to buy proper racers :dopey: .. think if i get that nardo concept before hand i will test that...
 
Yeh like the wind is the way to go for credit grinding. 2.30 mins for 70k
 
you using a race car in 'like the wind' ?

i tried couple of my fastest road cars(actually down to one after gifting the other) and i even tried that furai concept which i used available mods and tweaked the gearing for a possible 230mph and no chance lol which was alittle dissapointing as that concept is a race car pretty much, oh well im back to the drawing board... kept wasting money when i had chances to buy proper racers :dopey: .. think if i get that nardo concept before hand i will test that...

no useing xProto 70,00 per 3 min
 
Theres also the American Car Championship Indy race. 97K ish in about 4 mins(in Stock Ford GT LM spec 2)
 
so what are good none official race cars to use on the track?

i thought the furai might have worked, but so far out its depth it seems lol... i know a race car will be better as thats what your up against, but i would imagine theres a none race car capable especially if its cheaper than a race car ;).
 
Any work bro, do you have the mercedes sauber race car? Or maybe something like audi r10 or peugeot 908 our a similar race car? Ac oncept car won't really have a chance bro
 
Do the dream car championship in an x2010 (but skip the last as it's too long). 87k for each race, first takes just over 5 minutes, next 3 take around 8-10 depending on weather. Plus you get over 400k for winning the championship, aswell as some decent exp.

I find this the best as you're doing something other than driving in circles.
 
Theres also the American Car Championship Indy race. 97K ish in about 4 mins(in Stock Ford GT LM spec 2)

Oh dont say that, I just got my 0/0 Stock Ford GT LM spec 2 I don't want to ruin it.
 
Do the dream car championship in an x2010 (but skip the last as it's too long). 87k for each race, first takes just over 5 minutes, next 3 take around 8-10 depending on weather. Plus you get over 400k for winning the championship, aswell as some decent exp.

I find this the best as you're doing something other than driving in circles.

Switching tracks costs time, sticking indy Like the wind but thanks, Variation will do me good after 03/03/11

:):):):)
 
Oh dont say that, I just got my 0/0 Stock Ford GT LM spec 2 I don't want to ruin it.

Use a Race Modded Corvette ZR1 fully tuned if you don't wan't to "ruin" (cars are made to be driven yo) your Ford. It should be faster too.
 
Use a Race Modded Corvette ZR1 fully tuned if you don't wan't to "ruin" (cars are made to be driven yo) your Ford. It should be faster too.

I have to work alittle with the ZR1, but I think time wise it may be better with the 21,000 extra thanks
 
Yup, use the Corvette ZR1 RM... It's quite a beast on the indy course with the right setup.
You can make the turns in full throttle, without needing to brake.

Im making 3:40 pr race.. So in 35 mins of driving I will get 1 mill.
 
Yup, use the Corvette ZR1 RM... It's quite a beast on the indy course with the right setup.
You can make the turns in full throttle, without needing to brake.

Im making 3:40 pr race.. So in 35 mins of driving I will get 1 mill.

But with the Proto on Like the wind, I can still watch TV, and only steer when the controller shakes and make 3:00.

It's diffenetly a tough call, but sine I need 799,000 I goo ZR1 with 8 races to go
 
But with the Proto on Like the wind, I can still watch TV, and only steer when the controller shakes and make 3:00.

It's diffenetly a tough call, but sine I need 799,000 I goo ZR1 with 8 races to go

PS Im only grinding because I bought alot of expensive cars the day before 1.07.

Im gonna miss my other 32 accounts. Or am I.....


Tickets available. Shhhhh Yaz will Nerf those too.

Honestly I just want the yellow X1 which I thought I'd had time to dupe. Now I'm working for it.

And thanks for helping me guys, you rock, 2J Chaps for everyone, just PM me.

JK
 
Theres also the American Car Championship Indy race. 97K ish in about 4 mins(in Stock Ford GT LM spec 2)

Yes this is the race I do for credits. I use anything from the Corvette RM, the Ford GT '06, the Esperante, to the yellow Corvette race car.
 
68,000 to go but AM C was alot more fun to get me there. Im gonna put it over with Like the wind.

I smell a Credit off. Takers?
 
20,000,000 reached again. Thanks everyone.
 
Back