[GRO] 2017 Global Rally Championship- Terror Dog Wins the championship.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 151 comments
Harsk, isn't there a two-car limit for every model available? Both you and Jay Bee are in the '99 Impreza, yet there's another guy in the same car in the standings.

Harsk, isn't there a two-car limit for every model available? Both you and Jay Bee are in the '99 Impreza, yet there's another guy in the same car in the standings.
No, there isn't.

In real life rallyes from WRC, one car could be usually used by 3 drivers.

Sorry for double post, there are the final classification of Round 2, won by Dillon Tsuchiya (2nd win in a row for Shadow Racers and a historic 1-2-3 finish for a Shadow Racers!).

r2-ov.JPG
r2-a8.JPG
r2-wrc2.JPG
r2-wrc2t.JPG

Sorry for triple post everyone.

In next week, there won't be a rally, so there will be a One-Week Break for GRC. The GRC Round 3 is scheduled to 3-9 April...

Regarding about the weather changebility value, I'm so sorry! I made an mistake on going with 1, when the weather changebility value should be set to "Fixed". I promise that this problem will be solved for the Round 3 and that problem won't happen again! 👍

Last edited:
How can someone in the same class be 30 seconds faster than me?! :confused:
Well, the BoP doesn't depend only on the car's speed, but also, on the driver's skill.

Anyways guys, regarding about the Round 3, the Organisation has voted and decided that the chosen track for GRC Round 3 will be the Eiger Nordwand W Trail. The event is set to Time Trial, Race Alone, 15 Minutes... The distance required to be classified is to complete 2 laps around the track.

Therefore, as the championship organiser, I do reserve the right to confirm the attendances for Round 3:

ATTENDING:

Monday (April 3rd)
@Harsk100 (17:00 UTC)

Tuesday (April 4th)

Wednesday (April 5th)

Thursday (April 6th)

Friday (April 7th)

Saturday (April 8th)

Sunday (April 9th)

NOT ATTENDING:

UNSURE:

UNCONFIRMED:

@MonGnoM
@epic_apri_39
@Warbeast101
@RoadRageDudez
@Obelisk
@terrordog
@RacingHardTV
@Kokoraki13
@Tzanetos
@damonc84
@John Wells
@ChrisWonders

Good luck for the GRC Round 3 to everyone! :cheers:

Last edited:
Sooo you want to say that I'm a bad driver without any skills??? *triggered*
:lol:
No Alex, not really. I mean, you still need to get used with the Hyundai. As the time goes by, you start on doing better and better on the Hyundai.

That's what it happened to me when I returned back to Ford GT for GGTC.

Someone else asked the same question last year! :lol: I'm honestly not sure how.

From the first GRC Thread:
Sorry for double post guys, here's the final classification after Day 7. If there are no changes or new drivers after this post has made, then this is the official final classification.
grc-r7-day-7-jpg.562334

How was there a 45 second difference in the lap times?

I'd like to see Alex's replays.

You :D. Jokes aside, rain (drying track) and not being used to 4wd play a key in that. Setup aswell

How can someone in the same class be 30 seconds faster than me?! :confused:
Hey, dude. Ruwan wanted to leave a message for you:

Ruwan1969
To the Hyundai driver, please don't get frustrated with the time gap. Round 2 was plagued by weather differences that have been already addressed by Harsk. Even so, try using this as a way of motivating yourself to practice more. It will make you happy and me even happier, since I want to have a fight at the top.

The rest of the Shadow Racers are looking forward to your challenge as well. 👍

Harsk, is there weather for this round or no?
There is no weather for this Round, since the track (Eiger Nordwand W Trail) has no weather change. So, there shouldn't be any problem regarding about the weather for this round. 👍

Sorry for double post, but as you can see, the rally will end in 57 minutes. So, if there aren't any changes in the classifications, then this is the final classification. Standings will be done tommorrow...

NOTE: Jay Bee (#124 from Shadow Racers) has withdrawn from GRC due to his life constraints.

Sorry for the third consecutive post, but the standings are now available!

r3-ov.JPG

r3-a8.JPG

r3-wrc2.JPG

r3-wrc2t.JPG

Sorry for post number 4, but I need to confirm the presences of the participants for the Italian Rally, which starts in two days.

The track for GRC Round 4 will be held in Toscana Forward and the hour will be set at 19:00. Like Round 3, the rally event will be set to Time Trial Mode and the number of required laps will be set to 1. 👍

ATTENDING:

Monday (April 17th)

Tuesday (April 18th)

Wednesday (April 19th)

Thursday (April 20th)

Friday (April 21st)

Saturday (April 22nd)

Sunday (April 23rd)

NOT ATTENDING:

UNSURE:

UNCONFIRMED:

@MonGnoM
@epic_apri_39
@Warbeast101
@RoadRageDudez
@Obelisk
@terrordog
@RacingHardTV
@Tzanetos
@damonc84
@John Wells
@ChrisWonders

Good luck to all drivers for the GRC Round 4! :cheers:

Sorry for post number 4, but I need to confirm the presences of the participants for the Italian Rally, which starts in two days.

The track for GRC Round 4 will be held in Toscana Forward and the hour will be set at 19:00. 👍

ATTENDING:

Monday (April 17th)

Tuesday (April 18th)

Wednesday (April 19th)

Thursday (April 20th)

Friday (April 21st)

Saturday (April 22nd)

Sunday (April 23rd)

NOT ATTENDING:

UNSURE:

UNCONFIRMED:

@MonGnoM
@epic_apri_39
@Warbeast101
@RoadRageDudez
@Obelisk
@terrordog
@RacingHardTV
@Tzanetos
@damonc84
@John Wells
@ChrisWonders

Good luck to all drivers for the GRC Round 4! :cheers:
All Shadow Racers (ruwan, terror, Obelisk) attending but unconfirmed dates.

Back